Le "eternal anglo"

>le "eternal anglo"
>followed a treaty with belgium for the sake of sheer honour

Buck up lad. They only hate Anglos because they ain't Anglos. Success breeds jealousy.

checked
American's are mostly german though aren't they?

It just doesn't really make sense to me, lad. You would imagine most of the people who say "eternal Anglo" would've wanted us to stand down over Belgium for instance, even though that would've been a complete betrayal.

I always thought it was weird how Americans always say they are Anglo in these sort of threads

We just wanted you to be proud of us, dad

Most white people in America are Anglo and our language, laws and traditions are also Anglo in origin. Of all the countries in Europe, we share most of our traits with Britain.

They're just angry T*rks and Germans, don't expect them to make sense.

Tbh I think that would be New Zealand. No offence ameribro

good point
We share the most in common with our greatest ally you antisemite

I would say America carries the legacy of the British empire but is not as British as some other Anglo countries

Fair point

my family has been fighting anglos since theyve existed. and still today we fight you libshits. fuck off bong

Then why don't you leave the Anglo nation you live and go somewhere else faggot?

>mfw we lost almost a million lives defending a non country

by the randomness of magicals numbers
your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

>defending Belgium which is half-french against your germanic brothers is a good idea

>ARYAN expects help from the anglo

Fuck you.

Which is superior? Aryan or Anglo?

(((honour)))

>Winston guaranteed Belgium neutrality before ww1.

This is what Canadians believe.

Dunno

But my point isn't about whether it was a good idea or not, rather about whether it was honourabu.

The Eternal Teuton hates the Anglo because the Anglo refuses to tolerate Germany's chimpouts

kinda, but not quite.

outside of the midwest, most whites are anglos or lowland/ulster scots.

In the midwest, germans make up the single largest white minority, but 60% of the white population is still anglo.

tl;dr, we have a lot of germans, but our racial substratum in the US is essentially anglo.

>Nation of Peace

Aryan, at least they kept to themselves until the Anlgo showed up.

Anglo by far

FIGHT

>kept to themselves

tell that to Austria, Denmark, France and Belgium

>achtung mein realpolitik mein weltpolitik
>they forced us to invade them mein herr poor germany is an empire of peace!!!

Nice try anglo, but everyone knows that Belgium was your puppet

to add on, even your typical midwesern hans gesundheit who's family's gone to the local lutheran church since grandpa schitzelfresser came over in the 1800s still has a shit ton of anglo or british admixture.

For example:

My great grandfather was a german, his son, a half german, my mother, a 1/4 german, and my father, a scot, son of ulster scots going back to the 1600s.

a german name is still fairly recent in my family history, but for the most part, I'm genetically an anglo-scot.

Reported

Gib clay anglo

Most Englishmen are mostly Celtic. So what?

Remember that anglos become a relevant empire only after a german king took over.
Remember that the british aristocracy(the people that mattered in England/UK) is largely norman(i.e. half french, half norse).

Anglos were just the peasants and industry workers

>Hitler's Germany
>WWI

Your entire country is Anglo clay, potatonigger

Austrians are germans.
Denmark had german populations in their territory.
France had germans in their territories
Belgium was a non-country, puppet of UK

Besides Austria, all of them were legit targets. Germany needed to be unified, or they would be irrelevant forever