Cause my sex junk

Is so oh, oh, oh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/24/kinsey-was-wrong-sexuality-isn-t-fluid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if they actually practiced this in front of people. and they were like oh yeah that's great

Fucking jew degenerates

Are my options only hard or moist?
My vagina has its own voice
Not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice

Bunch of kikes

MY SEX JUNK

It would have been a decent SNL skit, but they were serious. The choreography sucked and she was outta breath the entire time.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI

Somone actually signed off on this because it was supposed to be Rachel Blooms 15 min of fame.

More like 15 min of shame amirite guise?

>literally says muh vagina

>Are my options only hard or moist

What other option is there? Is there some other sexual organ I don't know about? Open wounds don't count.

>More like 15 min of shame amirite guise?
More like 15 megatons of cringe. Just for that cthulhuean blob with the hot pink lip tatoo on it's upper blob.

this is funny because no man, woman or thing would ever go near that whore's cunt

Puckered. Clenched.

Dry and soft? I dunno about you but maintaining an erection around the clock is hard work. Even if I really have nothing better to do 12hrs is about the limit before I need to get soft enough to piss.

Can someone with musical skills help me?
i think ive invented a new genre of music but i cant make music so i need someone to do it

There is also dry...but that's reserved for the muslims in sweden.

what do you need to know

>American science

diamonds

What i dont understand is how they put in so little effort into making the song.

None of the lyrics have any rhythm or flow with the music. Its like they wrote it down 5 minutes before airing then read it off a teleprompter.

The whole thing is bad on every level. You cant even be happy with that shit if you agreed with the degenerate message.

nigga we got shit on mars...but i get your point. we blew it here.

I spent a night in jail and the nigger in the bunk below me rambled on nonstop all night about his belly button fetish, and how he likes to women in their inny. Must be a dicklet, I thought.

It's almost like an old has-been white guy wrote it...

Just a daily reminder to never let Jews have power in your nation.

American 'culture'

Was this yet another failed feminist attempt at humor?

>this shit was designed for a younger audience.

(((They're))) going all out now. They're not stopping until the entire West is culturally dead

>america

ok so heres a quick rundown
if someone makes this i'll be really happy.

Name: ShartWave / BrapStep
It's a fusion of: jungle, synth, drum & bass / country square dance music / sloppy fart sounds

i know it has potential

I def see violence in their future.

>australian "culture"
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Wiemerica

>glass house living

Hitler did what he did because of shit like this

Why exactly did you think Jews im power would somehow 'work out awesome' for America?

>(((white guy)))

Sho..oh...oh...oa.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

>You think you're so smart. Did you learn gay in college?

What did he mean by this?

The science has settled.

>what key is this in?
>high octane

Sexuality is a spectrum, anyone who.disagrees is full on retarded.
Get over it, you triggered babies

it wasnt nearly as extreme back then.

Bill Nye wouldn't have written it, if that's what you're implying, hes only there for his enigma. He doesn't serve any other purpose other than being a face.

That makes me want to split in half and become two genetically identical organisms.

'Wiemerica' should become a meme.

A great observation.

*Nervious laugh* That's it! That's the right message! Good job Rachel!

That's exactly the right message goy

>when the wololo drops

The fact that you're using the word spectrum says it all. Go wash your fupa.

you like it?

ShartWave just rolls off the tongue and i can almost hear how the music would sound but i suck at making it so someone needs to

Bagels with lots of shmear

Why were you called up with a nigger. Whites stick to white cells.

this shit is designed for Bill Nye fanbois who grew up with him and are now cultural marxists

ho ho ho os si knuj xes ym esuac = summoning ritual for eldritch horrors

I don't know. I don't know what they meant with a lot of the lines.

Simeone could give me the link ?

lel

> everything must be black and white
Is it just that you are too stupid to consider grey areas? Or just too lazy?

Butthurt burger.

Always.

>b-but

this. mission accomplished.

Gender is a spectrum, LIFE IS COMPLICATED you shitlords.

> 'My sex junk's better than bagels with lox, with lots of schmear'

this is the singe worst and most degenerate combination of words ever spoken in human history. prove me wrong you can't

It doesnt matter who wrote it. The fact that it exists is proof enough of a libfag plot to bluepill america. Fortunately for us the execution is so bad as to be ineffective.

DELET THIS

No. Just a realist that knows there are only 2 genders because I'm not a fucking retard. Stop trying to make 67 genders a thing. You're just embarrassing yourself. Also...look at the thumbs up vs down on the actual video and you'll see I am not alone. Everyone is laughing at your bullshit narrative. Prove me wrong and I'll submit.

Girls turning into giga-dykes/marxists when they go to liberal arts schools has been a normie meme for decades now. She tried to poke fun at the stereotype, while being the physical manifestation of it.
I'd say they fucked it up, but it was pretty funny unintentionally.

Jamie Hyneman looks like he's thinking

"I didn't grow this Nietzsche stache' for this bullshit..."

(checked)

Currently blasting this to get that god forsaken song out of my head

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

Sexuality is a spectrum, no matter how cringe that song might be. Not everyone is 100% either straight or gay. The gender bullshit is iffy though. You may think you're a girl or vice versa, but you certainly aren't a hippogriff or attack helicopter.

We all want our pussies slathered with semen. Thank you Bill Nye for giving a voice to our holy cum-drenched orifices.

Wtf... How can I fund this.

The sad part is her show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is pretty decent actually.

Shame about the whole kikery and cultural marxism.

>Sexuality is a spectrum
Thanks. This was established by the Kinsey institute a long ass time ago, you know, when the scientific method was still a thing. But that's not what they're talking about, when they're talking about "spectrums", they're specifically conflating the spectrum to gender, rather than sexual preference, whilst still riding on the coat-tails of the sexual preference spectrum studies done back in the day.

This is a masterpiece

fucking saved

The problem isn't that people who aren't heterosexual exist, it's when they are hypersexual and choose to be loud and vocal about it. Don't ask, don't tell.

is this satire?

perfect. this is exactly what these degenerate faggot moloch worshippers are doing.

Sup Forums I'm dying inside. Society is falling to degenerate scum. It's being taught in our schools, shown in our media... Where did everything go wrong? How can this toxicity be stopped?

no, that is a segment from "Q&A", a show made by our state funded media

Was I the only one who saw that as the jewish elite throwing down the gauntlet to Sup Forums

>This was established by the Kinsey institute a long ass time ago

Wrong

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/24/kinsey-was-wrong-sexuality-isn-t-fluid.html

What a hideous pig monkey.

>trusting Chelsea Clinton's blog and political narrative favoring """studies"""

Im talking about sexuality, there isn't just hetero and mental illness

Everything went wrong w the ww2 generations kids. They werw babied and spoiled and they raised boys to be women and girls to be men. Thats why everything is fucked and backwards and people spat on soldiers coming back from vietnam. No pride no honor.

Song is somewhat catchy, I like how the sex junk part sounds

It's also nice to hear women being into butt stuff, some women get mad when you suggest fucking them in the ass

What does she mean by sex junk? The sexual organs?

I AM WICKED
I AM LEGION
I'M A MONSTER
HOLY OUTLAW

This already exists

See: Your Mom's House Podcast

Fair enough. Fags are mentally ill to be sure. But we can agree to disagree on that.

here's an album cover i created for ShartWave

*clap* *clap* *clap*

delet this

still, rather be american than a swede.