CUCK Professor assigns students assignment to infiltrate Sup Forums

UNIVERSITY OF KEKIFORNIA: Professor assigns students assignment to infiltrate Sup Forums and exploit internal strife to subvert Republican influence on certain topics.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/687ywt/university_of_cuckifornia_professor_assigns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/687ywt/university_of_cuckifornia_professor_assigns/

HehehehahahahaAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA!

>task: shitpost on Sup Forums
>american education

next week
>over half the student in one class in need of psychiatric help after getting PTSD from the internet
>professor says he has no idea what happened

fucking cucks never fail to amuse

>not /po/ as it is not politically motivated

whew, looks like they haven't caught on to our secret base yet

I hope this is real, Students are going to die from red pill overdose

>Republican influence
fucking lel

This is going to backfire hilariously.

HELLO THERE KEKIFORNIANS
THIS AS YOU CAN TELL FROM MY PICTURE IS A BOARD OF PEACEFUL PHOTOSHOPS
HENCE THE NAME: /PhOtoshop Love/ SHORTENED TO Sup Forums

TRY OUT SOME OF OUR MEMES, THEY'RE REALLY FRESH AND SOY-FRIENDLY

i got banned due to /po/ and i wasn't even trolling just trying to fit in then it got extended to 3 months by another mod but tha'ts passed now so i stay in Sup Forums

Where's my A?

WE DO TEXT COMPILATIONS AS WELL
TRUTH IS IMPORTANT YOU SEE
IT MUST BE PRESERVED

post the tutorial videos

fucking newfags it's fake

FAKE , very offensive to my notion of education, what the fuck is this online political guerilla warfare training, I demand no bias whatsoever, doom to them !

>Posting something that we broke 3 days ago
>Linking to /r/theDonald

W E W L A D

Does this mean we need to start flooding the board with red pill threads again?

It's great how the web address says that's the front page of the school's website, and still anons fall for it in droves.

It's almost like they have no observational or critical reasoning abilities.

> use the phrase "right out of Hitler's playbook" when talking about rightists
> use a play right out of Hitler's playbook yourself
i love leftists sometimes

Let's try and guess the name of the (((professor)))

>tfw cuck professor sends young minds to Sup Forums where they instantly get redpilled by sweet maemaes

uptip fellow centipedes

NIGGER HATE THREADS

ISIS EXECUTION VIDEOS

POO POO PEE PEE PEPES

LETS
GO

>Safe Break
Kudos to the guy who leaked this. I hope he doesn't get found out and failed the course.

i want Sup Forums to be unknown again.

Bullshit. Majority of white females voted for Romney and Trump. It's the Jews.

First time here was last night; Real Robert Hours really opened my eyes to the dirtiness of the common Jew and nog degeneracy.

Wtf I love Sup Forums now

>Don't expect to win arguments

Amazing.

>and it would be recommended to avoid long arguments
So they know we'll win the arguments and convert these dumb fuckers?

Censored emails censored websites link doesn't work.

Fake

Self samsoning isn't the option. Empowering and revealing is how the counter virus might be spread.
on a side note, the /po/ meme makes it an obvious fake. Remember the /po/ meme? You don't? Sad.

Shekel Goldstein, Esq.

Nope, outside Commiefornia and Jew York Trump got the white female votes.

The US education system itself is fake

BOARD OF PEACE

Wish more Professors were this smart - the only way to truly stamp out Racism, Bigotry, and the massive amount of Beta Faggots that infest the cancer that is /pol is do this.

They will make /pol great again!

where is the tutorial video?

The URL is blacked out you retardo

After seeing this exact thread numerous times without stating which school (I don't care that OP copied it from a friend of a friend) I'm beginning to think that This is the raid itself

Take the F libtards. you don't want to walk down this path.

Scandinavia is not Europe I guess.

Most Liberals and Progressives are far smarter than ((you)), little beta faggot

This will backfire and the exposure will end up redpilling these cuck students. No worries

Anyone could have made this. t_d are fags.

>THIS
IS the most pathetic assignment ever. To infiltrate Pol one must...
A) Type 'pol' into Google
That's it you fucking retards
Just as easy as brainwashing them was...
A) Turn on telly & watch

What does racism mean to you? Let's discuss our feelings user.

Only a small part of it is. Enough to realize whoever made it used the front page of the website to set up his forgery.

You don't have to be a gullible faggot your whole life, user.

Well, let's redpill those kids. When they come back to class, they'll hate their professor.

Oops I accidentally red-pilled my whole class

That last post should have been to this guy.

Not even shitposting. Shill on pol. What's funny is this kind of shit ultimately swells the ranks of redpilled people.

>replying to your own post
what did he mean by this

Most of the normies don't have a single clue how this website works.
>Where do I login
>Where is my thread, I don't see my post in the forum anymore.
>How do I edit my post?
>Who is Sup Forums?

>mfw when there are actually class about Sup Forums and Sup Forums in US Universities

Yeah, yeah, sado
You always win at fighting too don't you?

Professor here, I'm secretly one of you guys. I know they'll never really counter the ideology they so romantically oppose with their delusion.

With any luck they'll be hooked and in-time, disillusioned. At the very least I'm hoping for them to become more centerline.

GORE FOLDERS BOYS

what guy? I think I know who I'm intending to address my posts to thanks a lot goy

HOLY FUCK SHIT, IS DAT GURL OUTZIDE WIDOUT HER MASK!

Behead her for Allah!

No they're not, they believe they're intelligent when in reality they're just mobile microphones for their invisible (((masters)))

Correct

shut up whore mainland island. Feminism was a jewish trick, women are as much a victim of their irratonal bleeding heart emotionality as men. They're like kids chasing a ball into traffic. The jews kicked it and said "fetch"

>American (((education)))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I remember thinking this way... then I lurked this board for months. You think "the change" won't come to you? I remember thinking that too...

Women in the political system are a result of Jewish tricks and influence. They are the symptom, not the cause.

Are you trying to say you don't understand what's wrong with the image?

Shilling on Sup Forums is still shitposting Sweetheart

Your the fucking problem with Sup Forums.com

It usually involves Jews but let's not pretend it's limited to them.
Our people include plenty of backstabbing utter scum.

It's fake.

Lmao that pic.
>stupid women and their concentrated bell curve average IQs

bump

Those poor little Marxists. This is going to be another round of corrupt-the-normies. We did it to CTR, ShareBlue, the FBI, CIA and other intelligence assets. This professor must not know what he's dipping his dick into.

Imagine being some college kid from some comfortable, nice, well off family. You've learned about White Privelidggeasgkajfdhkf, Marxism and all this other bullshit. Then you come here and the blinders get ripped off.

>Welcome to Sup Forums
>You are here forever
>/po/ has always been shit

Welcome, friends.

Question everything you see and hear, especially the words of those who have power and influence over you.

Fresh meat to convert to our side. Nice. MEN! DOUBLE THE GUARD! PREPARE YOUR REDPILLS!

That has to be fake

Hey! I've been here all summer long!

Good.
They'll go through the same process as everyone else.

whoa that sure seems real

Have already noticed them on here.

More souls to collect?

Here's the original image, by the way. I don't know why you faggots are too stupid to scrape the archives for it.

I hope this fails as much as when Tumblr tried

Any polarized ideology is like this.

Look, the ideology comes from another person, right? That means you don't define that ideology. Any defining you think you're doing is probably of the vague interpretation variety.

so you internalize that external ideology, you start investing time.
Then a lot more time.
Suddenly, it's your core world view. An ideology you have no control over is now your core world view, and you'll get hostile every time someone tries to argue against that ideology because you'll associate it as an attack on yourself. Chances are you'll never have a good argument either, not really. nobody ever told you anything beyond vague phrases because there is nothing. Even the leaders don't follow that ideology you preach so highly. Their ideology is one of controlling you with nonsense.

Doesn't matter what side of the aisle you're on, polarized politics are BAD BAD BAD. I'm not saying you can't have boundaries and standards that you refuse to change, that is essential to civilization. Just beware of people tricking you to be their slaves. It's easy in modern civilization.

You see how I did that, I purposely mispelled a word for you redirect the argument. I'm retarded right, because I don't know how to spell, but the generl idea of my post can't be argued with logic!

So this is what colleges are reduced to now?

If any of you faggots in that class are reading this, just remember this entire board is laughing at you. Enjoy your debt.

SJWs truly are a blight.

>This will essentially flood their limited amount of subjects and, much like protesting in the real world, take down their ability to reply, discuss or "reason".

So fucking disgusting. Their whole strategy is to be as noisy as possible and drown out the opposing side. They don't want a conversation, they want to silence differing opinions.

tfw type too fast for keyboard sometimes
>or even my own fingers

They will get redpilled!

Souls? WTF is that?
To achieve next level shitposting capabilities we need more of these people. Spread the virus to fight cancer online.

they'll wind up arguing each other because their entire ideology is built on subjectivity so every individual follower has their own interpretation of what is correct.

>this post

Do not be so prideful.

Pride BLINDS.

options
>killself
>live

Killself, because don't get it.

I don't fucking know. But stop the faggots from staying on here for a while.