Can Sup Forums create a colony in this region?

Can Sup Forums create a colony in this region?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HgGRsBOj-y8
scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerguelen_Islands
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Ever been to Greenland, Ausbro? There's fucking nothing there man. It's rock and ice.

Vikings attempted to settle there and failed because the land is so hostile.

300k norsemen settled there 900 years ago. Suddenly they all dissapeared

Ayo hol up

they got the biggest source of elemental iron up there

Sup Forums doesn't believe in global warming so Greenland will never be inhabitable. Completely and totally BTFO Sup Forums will never recover from this.

there were only a few villages/farms.
maybe a thousand people.

it's very inhospitable and the few half decent places are full of inuits

cus thats food

who /squatter/ here ?
320 units and 100% empty

If the Vikings didn't, how can we?
youtu.be/HgGRsBOj-y8

As the Ice melts this area will be a very big shipping route.

it's not empty faggot

Whoa whoa whoa, purple finland?
Rare?

Why would we? It's useless land that's populated by eskimos.
The Norse tried settling it 900 years ago and they fucking struggled due to a combination of next to zero farmland, cold weather, eskimo guerilla warfare and shit.

is iceland comfy?

uncommon maybe but not rare

sure

are the women really as inbred as the stereotype says?

Not to mention when Vikings tried it was a lot warmer than it is now. They got fucked in the ass by the small ice age though.

Fuck are whites are so cucked that we have to keep moving to shittier and shittier land because the browns keep taking over???
We are fucking worse than the chuggs

No we should make mini colonies where it's disguised as just a "commune" and people don't know that we only accept Whites except us. Plus where we build our shit it's going to be too desolate for antifa and libcucks to come fuck it up for us.

Belongs to Denmark. I supposed you could try taking it away from them, but they might object to it. I suspect the deep state would stop you long before you could try.

Denmark is based. They probably wouldn't be opposed to it having a White only area where people could go to have quiet dinners and stable conversations

Ever been to Australia, burgerbro? There's fucking nothing there man. It's rock and sand.

Criminals attempted to settle there and failed because they're drunkard bogans who're as retarded as the native population.

They will be like Native American reserves.
We shall build a wall around the land we own and practice freedom of association. Hopefully the lands would expand and interconnect so we could see how other White only colonies were doing and eventually get an airport so we could go to other countries with White only colonies and keep our kids from ever having to see the horrors of the negro kind. It is illegal to hire or choose renters by race but if one of us owns the property rights it's up to them who gets to come and stay there if they're going to come here for free. If White couples were coming up to my land to stay for free I could trust them enough because I know they would start working towards a better society for their family.

Svalbard.

Iceland bitches should get priority colonisation amirite lads.
Greenland is too close to Canada and could be overrun with multi-ethnic bilingual Chinese mujahadeen lesbian diversity squatters at any minnut.
Also I am scared of polar bears.

>going to die in an arctic wasteland with a bunch of neckbeards from Sup Forums

Yes, yes, that is one colony that we can reach out to and trade with. We will grow goji berries, and tomatoes and dry them and send them by plane(friend is a pilot)

no. inbreeding has been taboo in all european cultures since long before iceland was settled. you need systematic inbreeding through generations to acquire the defects. you can easily avoid it despite having a small population as long as people don't systematically fuck their first cousins or siblings. it's a complete meme. if you actually look up what parts of the world have the most inbreeding defects it's the middle east and north africa, and that's because family marriages are traditional in islam.
what is true is that the icelandic population is very ethnically homogeneous, however that's not bad at all.

the idea that you need diversity to avoid genetic degeneracy is part of the globalist propaganda. here's a study showing that third cousins have the most reproductive success. scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/

Rules

1. Anglos and Arians only
2. Free Market
3. Small Government
4. Right to bear arms
5. Absolute free speech
6. Democracy
7. Anime is real, but still no Japs
8. Degenerates put in gulags

Pros

- No border wall needed
- Global warming only helps (if it's real)
- Far from Abos

Cons

- Cold as fuck

you realise you replied to Australian right, read before you post things, look for these things
>autism
>irony
>contradictions

memeponics

No, I mean we should make the colony there.

a christian theocracy would be a lot more interesting

You can if you want to.
Pretty sure you can just buy land in Finland and make a colony in your own country. You will be a representative of your country and the world. Just like Orania

>it's a "Sup Forums reveals itself to be no better than the mudslimes for wanting to invade and replace the eskimos" episode
>Sup Forums wants to colonize, destroy and replace THIS

We will make Kickstarters for us to "buy land and use it to farm organic food for the homeless and children in third world countries, you will get a letter and pictures from a third world child if you pledge just $20!
Then we just use it to buy land and start building our White colonies.
We don't have to wait for cucks of the law to tell us it's okay. We can save the White race ourselves.
The law won't fuck with us, and the only ones who will will get BTFO by our walls.

Why not look into central asia/Siberia?
Hardly any people so I'm sure you could claim/buy large swaths of land. Get an area the size of New Hamshire and declare independence Kosovo style. No one would fight you on it until you became successful and tamed the land a bit.

No, Greenland is full, fuck off.

norse were the first to settle south greenland, then later your eskimos replaced the norse settlements

svalbard is too cold to become a proper settlement, if you want to settle a cold uninhabited island this one is better en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerguelen_Islands

>until you became successful and tamed the land a bit.
Yeah I'd get btfo by Russia m8.
Besides. I'm an American. I want to live in America. If I start a White colony deep in the Mountains no one will say or do shit.
We can make money off the internet to get supplies(if we need them).
There are tons of colonies like that in my state. I've been hiking in the Mountains before and there are White enclaves living on huge swaths of land who were more than happy to help me get back to civilization, but if I had been a nog I would have been dead.
Not that nogs go backpacking in the mountain anyway.
>NACUH?
>WUT DA FUK IZ NACUH NIGGUH?

Eskimos came to Greenland way before the Norse did, your image even says so.

only in the far north.. you think they planted a flag and declared to whole island as their property or something?

>implying you want to live in a ice box
ultimate form of degeneracy

Why doesn't pol come here with all their weapons and topple the government?

No need.
Iceland is based.
We just want to have a getaway from diversity in our own countries.
I'm working on it right now.

It got demolished years ago.

rare

RARE
A
R
E

Denmark itself is so cucked you can't go anywhere without seeing muslims but in Greenland Danish people live exactly as you say. All they need is to go to somewhere high priced because 90% of the population can't afford it and those 10% that do are married with Danes.

That whole fucking island has a population of 56,000. The small town I live in has more people than that.

All that useless plot of land can support is miners, and Eskimos hunting seals and shit.

Also. side note. Greenland has been gaining a record amount of ice this winter. it's crazy. maybe that El-Nino put more moisture in the air or something. They are already at like 150 billion tons over the average amount of ice gained for the whole year, and we've still got a month left in the ice growing season there.

Hmm... well they have anti-cuck thoughts I guess.
Specially since the government said that non ethnic Danes are not Danish

Finland is a country of regulations and no fun.

I remember reading of some hippie commune that tried to be self sustaining and the government big boys went over there and basically told them they're not allowed to do that.

Why do you rape and kill our roasties?

get out

Svalbard already has infrastructure. On top of that they have high speed internet.

I'd imagine you could start some IT companies that could make enough profit to fund a small community over there.

I honestly had to check your flag to see wtf the country was. Listen, just because a slut behaved like a slut and got killed like sluts deserve doesn't it's my country's fault that your country is full of sluts. This I say as a woman. Women who got killed while behaving like sluts deserve it.

No, too cold. Let's build a giant self-sustainable compound in the Arizona desert instead.

it's all that weed they are smugling, makes them go insane

>>Grand Solar Minimum

i agree desu, and this might make the sluts here think a little bit

Are Greenland women still uncorrupted?

I think the El-Nino played more into it than the lack of sunspots.

Greenland is going to be below freezing in the winter basically regardless of how active the sun is. I think the added moisture from the El Nino just went up into the atmosphere and carried over to Greenland where it got deposited as snow.