Ivanka HATE thread

>ARABella

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!

Jewish puppet

DADDY

Muh stem womynns

Muh Hispanics

it's (((YAEL KUSHNER))) dumbfuck faggot OP

Fuck this vapid whore. I am pretty sure no one voted for this sell out globalist kike whore. Get raped.

THE CHILLUNS!!

You realize this will NEVER end. Once you think it's ok to save a few you automatically have the moral duty to save them all.

GENDER. PAY. GAPE.

This kike whore is worse than Hillary.

Why she didn't cried when the rebels killed children by luring them with food?

Lying whore working for israel.

TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

she's just a humble handbag saleswoman

She is a vassal for the jew, and she's a woman so she's probably doing it for free. At least the other sleaze balls get huge payouts. Women are generally fucking retarded.

I just think she has nice tits man

Got my DUNS and soon as I register I'll be making some bids.

>DADDYYYY, JARED TOLD ME WE HAVE TO GO TO WAR WITH SYRIA FOR ISRAEL
>Y-yes m'lady

Reminder that her son had his penis mutilated at birth.

Trump is a cuck father for Ivanka

Why the hate?

how is she so hot after being pregnant
i remember a thread where some jews posted flabby bellies and adviced people on pol to never have kids
i knew it was jewish propaganda but she seems to have good genes like heidi klum or some shit

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

>thread

Let's discuss scars

And had a 60+yo rabbi suck it

just be patient.

Im convinced if Barron was older none of this would be happening. Wait until his second term, Barron will be putting kushner in headlocks, melania will tell ivanka to gtfo, and trump will finally assume his final form as God Emperor.

This Will Happen.

I love this thread!

I remember when all you stormweenies sucked Trumps and Ivankas dick, hoping she would run for election in 2024. Well, I hope she does and it turns out she makes Bernie Sanders look like a right-wing fascist by comparison. Just to spite all you cucks.

SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT SOUND LE ALARM

>women's history month

WE

Maybe it helps when you are part of a billionaire family and have access to the world's best (plastic) surgeons?

Is that a dog? Oh it's Ivanka.

Those were only invading Trumpsters from T_D, nobody here advocated for Ivanka, it's well-known she's a leftist Jewish whore.

I hate Ivanka so god damn much!

She is a naive SJW and falls for every propaganda lie.

Reminder that Ivanka is Trump's controlled opposition

She's the best weapon we've got, chaps.

She is single handedly responsible for the msm back off "trump is hitler".

Way better than the Bush daughters getting coked up and banging niggers, anyway. Ivanka has about as much real influene over the WH as those two strumpets did ie none. It's just PR distraction.

>She is single handedly responsible for the msm back off "trump is hitler".
No,
responsible for this is Trump himself.

Trump betrayed all his voters and he is doing exactly what kikes tell him to do, and the media loves that.

>"Trump the GOD EMPEROR will become president and BTFO the globalists!"
>"Trump will stop making us a puppet for Israel, no more pointless wars in the middle east!"
>"Isn't Ivanka so HOT??? I don't even care that she got surgery and implants, Ivanka is BEST daughter she's so hot!! Truly a role model for girls, unlike those fat SJWs."
>Ivanka and Kusher proceed completely cuck Trump, fuck up everything he's working toward, and get all of his best people fired
Beautiful.

he's soon going to have to choose between his wife and son or his daughter and son in law. It's good that ivanka and kushner are burning out their welcome early.

turd polisher

>stormweenies
filtered.

Trump win the election with the msm calling him Hitler. That is nothing but betrayal.

Jewish women aren't allowed to sing in public.

More proof Ivanka's "conversion" was fake.

every day is "bring your jewish daughter to work day" for donald regan

>She's the best weapon we've got, chaps.
>A liberal fake jewish convert traitor is the best weapon we've got

In that case there is truly no hope and you might as well off yourself m8

Now THIS is how you do proper globalism...not through economy, not through culture.

But through marriage and interest in others culture.

I applaud Trump and his family.
I wish them luck in their quest to unite mankind.

Just how good is Ivanka in bed?

Seems like Trump is trying to find out.

I like her. She seems nice.

I'll never understand the absolute infatuation so many of the people here have with ivankas looks.

They are horny desperate fugly unlaid losers. End of story.

If a cunt makes you swoon you are a weak bitch, not a man, and this is mostly a weeb forum. Weebs are not real men, just Hikikomori.

Shills

Two faced rat.

Trying? He's been fucking her since she was a kid, she has total control over him.

she's not. it's a jew lie

>Is the full name Arabella
>ARABella
>araBELLA which is spanish for beautiful

You can't make this up.

>how is she so hot after being pregnant
Because she was before

Now if your actual question was "How did she not get fat after giving birth", it is called eat less than you burn.

She didn't fall for the new (((eat 6 small meals a day))) scam

shit men put up with just for a taste of pussy

i proppose we call ivanka
KIKE CUNT
it suit's her verry well

She talks like a fucking retard or something. Something is just off when I hear her speak.