Marvel is so progressive!

Marvel is so progressive!

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/post/1433/who-watches-the-men-hillarys-escape
theoutline.com/post/929/who-watches-the-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this can't be real
I simply refuse to believe that this level of cognitive dissonance is even possible

i thought they said they would stop with the political crap ?

Is this symbolism for death?

This can't be real.

Where the fuck is this from?

Justin gets a spot

This is the reason why Marvel has gone to shit.

>mfw they still don't realize they're gonna redpill their bluepills like this

Justin who ?
sorry , i'm an euro so i don't recognize this guy.

This can't be real...

Things get a bit rough because people are asking her questions so she runs away. This is seen as something positive?

King of Leaf

Justin Trudo Canadian SJW minister

Oh sorry that Hillary shit is from DC Comics in the Watchmen comic

lol your retarded francophone cousins' poster boy

ha yes , this guy , it doesn't look like him in the comic though.

even if it's DC , it's still shit.

It is, they said his name in the comic and they even made HIM A SPARING PARTNER OF IRON MAN

Why do you pretend you care about Marvel, I bet none of you has watched a super hero cartoon or read a comic in at least 15 years.

who reads this shit? who thought anyone would want to read this shit?

>123345107
This is our children that we fear of indoctrination and in-masculine media that will gayify our boys

WOW. Used to be a huge Marvel fan, what the hell happened???

Is Tony Stark a Dynasty Warrior now?

Now I finally understand why leftists memes are so verbose.

>From Watchmen

Of course they ruin the only comic I enjoyed. Inb4 clinton is Dr.Manhatten in disguise.

One is Marvel with Justin and the Killery ones are DC! But idk

>this can't be real
It's not

They used to be funny

>this fucking level of delusion

It doesn't matter, with internet you're exposed to millions of opinions, ideologies and endless information, a child will keep the core morals the parents teach him but nobody holds the same political beliefs from their childhood and teenage years.

Jesus Christ...

Makes me want to toss my entire collections from the 90's desu.

Why keep investing money on propaganda comics if they are terrible?

I don't mean the Marvel people, it's easy money for them.

theoutline.com/post/1433/who-watches-the-men-hillarys-escape

This summons everything up.

Its from Watchmen which is owned by DC comics you fucking retard

Is the guy on the right triggered because she's not wearing a hijab or did he spot the feminine penis?

It's not real.

It's from some shill news website called The Outline.

Funnily enough, The Outlines top news article right now, is literally, "Robots are racist because they learn"

Source here:

It wasn't published by DC or Marvel.
The creators are (((Aaron Edwards))) and (((Arlen Schumer)))

>Armenian Jew

>Machine learning is racist because the internet is racist

>This can't be real.
I held one of the copies. It's real and super cringe.

>what the holy menstration
Are you fucking kidding me?

I still read my old Alien, Predator, AvP, Star Wars, and Terminator comics.

Dark Horse comics used to put out great material back in the day. Haven't really read much of their newer stuff.

All of the talent went over to Marvel Studios to remake all their old shit into new shit.

The people left at Marvel Comics are interns.

I love what Disney is doing with Starwars as well!

I think it's supposed to reflect their internal disdain for "Bernie Bros" who are just Russian sleeper agents that helped divide Hillary's campaign and assist Trump in winning.

You sure it isn't because you're in Canada? They could be arrested for using the wrong pronouns.

isn't that just a typo ?

the Z is above the S on an AZERTY keyboard too.

Oh sweet, wine drinking, child...

Sup Forums once again proves themselves to be fucking idiots who will beleive anything they read on the internet.
This is a comic done by some website in the style of Watchmen to parody the election.
Marvel had nothing to do with this.
You faggots love to "promote critical thinking" as you call it, then you get easily baited by a fake OP and work yourselves into a furor.

I called Cuck Wendig, the author, a kike on twitter and he went full autistic screeching mode

No. No. Nonononononono.

Nigga, go look at Chuck Wendigs twitter and say that again

Is this character an alien? Because if so it's just about forgivable.

I advise you to turn off your computer right now, move to a rural area and acquire guns.
You might just be oblivious enough to what is happening in the world to be able to enjoy the rest of your life in peace

DRUMPF WON??? Ummm... yes sweetie, he won by a massive margin. Drumpf won by over EIGHT MILLION votes.

He is the true winner. He is who the American people chose. Any time a Hilldawg supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of hisstory. Drunpf is literally the most popular candidate of all time.

>what the holy menstruation
>holy menstruation
Did they think that would simply fly under the radar?

Just wait until they genderbend Han Solo next year!

i don't care with it's DC , Marvel or something else , it's still yet another shit comic.

why don't they just stop with shitty political statements and write/draw about adventures ?

>there is nothing wrong with the current state of comic books
>everything is fine
>Sup Forums is the one who is wrong and retarded

It onlygets worse user

So someone meant to use "whe" as the pronoun? I don't think so, Ahmed.

Ahahaha they made the Bernie supporters exclusively angry white men

>Eleodie Maracavanya was a pirate ruler of an unknown sentient species who was referred to variously by male, female and gender-neutral pronouns including "zhe" and "zher." After the fall of the Galactic Empire, Maracavanya and their pirate crew came to take control of the Annihilator, a Super Star Destroyer that once belonged to the Empire, which they renamed Liberty's Misrule. With this vessel under their control, Maracavanya came to be known as the "pirate ruler of Wild Space."
>Eleodie Maracavanya grew up on the moon Nar Shaddaa. Zhe was once a slave of the Galactic Empire but later became a pirate. Following the Battle of Endor, Eleodie became the leader of pirate gang based in Wild Space. Zher underlings included the Omwati Shi Shu, Vinthar the Sarkan of Egg-Brood Xazin'nizar, and several Weequay pirates. Eleodie and zher gang took over the Super Star Destroyer Annihilator. Eleodie established a pirate empire based aboard a flotilla of ships that included the former Imperial Super Star Destroyer.

>without bernie

lul. i actually love how the democrats are now trying to paint bernie as a bad guy who tried to ruin hillary's campaign even after he cucked out and supported her.

You dumb fucking faggot, you know that's not what I'm saying.
Marvel and DC suck SJW ass, but this comic OP is posting ISN'T affiliated with them whatsoever.

>You're the fucking Empire man

Yes, and?

It's like pottery.

You don't make the same typo twice in a row.

Sound shit and cliched.

That's a cool cape, desu.

I guess it's technically possible a fantasy alien race could have three genders, but it's still blatant pandering.

Also, who the fuck is writing this pulp garbage?

One typo, sure, but doing it twice...
(((no mere coincidence)))

xkcd 1756

Too bad he never made any more after that. On wait, that was just me never coming back.

WTF? Fuck this fag. Not literally.

this goy

Im so glad the ever so tolerent left is advocating for violence at the polls. We really should just go full 1973 on them. No warnings. No escalations. Physically remove communists.

I'm surprised he wasn't a lolbertarian or a bern-out with how much of a pseudo-intellectual holier-than-thou faggot he is.

Disney is run by globalists. Its almost all prpaganda at this point.

>gone to a place without trump, without bernie, without "the emails."

Isn't that where she was during the campaign?

shit like this really makes me wonder if the globalists are going to stage viva la revolucion, the cult of personality is strong with trump, but this is just ridiculous.

This is now the official kekistani Sargon fan thread.

>waiting until 2016 to stop reading xkcd

Pleb

Hanlon's Razor says that was an unintended implication, but who the fuck knows anymore?

(((DisneyABCMarvelESPN)))

Are there more that I've missed?

His twitter. Call him a kike or faggot and he goes full sjw mode

I will never look at those comics the same.

kek'd

Aaaaaaand he looks exactly like I thought he would...

>balding
>glasses
>beard
Every
single
time

somebody really needs to send trump a cape with that exact design. although perhaps a red white and blue color scheme would be more appropriate.

Its a parody comic of watchman hue. Not a sincere publication. However, go look at marvel comics if you want some real subversion.

What the fuck am I reading

Well it makes sense. They have a pro-Nazi world where Superman and the rest crush all non aryans to ensure the dream is a reality. The Flash has another lighting bolt too, the small details...