Was there really an Armenian genocide?

Was there really an Armenian genocide?

not according to "rest in peace" clause. notice shit martini stirrers always raise dead like zombies and ride them like donkeys on pride parades telling scary stories about themselves only in third person.

There was a war, and a lot of people died.

Call it whatever you want.

Gross oversimplification.
Obvious ignorance.

You should read the correspondance of the US consul to Turkey.

Its very clear that there was systematic massacres and deportations of Christians -- primarily Armenians.

Anyway youre just a fucking idiot anyway. Nothing good ever comes out of Australia.

I feel ashamed to share the Commomwealth with you.

>Was there really an Armenian genocide?

It's cartoonish that it's even debated at this point.

>implying

Basicaly

French and Brits tried to play 4D chess with the help of the armenian people living in the Ottoman empire, by fucking them from the inside.
Turks where really angry at that and told Armenian to get the fuck out of the coutry

During the process some generals/soldiers/people get really mad at their treason and decide to make their path difficult with no food/water, killing some of them, those who rebele and so.
Armenians get BTFO and flee to their Occidental friends to get help.

Don't forget the part when they sold the womens.

Cenk Uygur pls

rachel_starr.jpg

Yes, 6 gorillion armenian babies were made into kebab by the evil turks.

Yes

Any country would have had those if they where in the same state as the ottoman empire at that time.

Armenian did the highest dishonoring possible and got their ass beaten by soliders and country men.
They had 0 compassion for them thus being total crazy doods

I'm not sure the word "genocide" is good for this kind of thing.
I'm no intellectual but this word just marginalise the whole discussion around it and sounds rather like a "gibs me" policy

Yes

Where is this from?
Ottomans wouldn't crucify you like that.

That image is from a propaganda film but it still happened mate

"What" happened?

Lots of women were sold to Kurdish tribes.
They were not killed.

No.

Ya i guess so since Christian bale said so

>Ottomans wouldn't crucify you like that.

Turks are a murderous primitive evil scum.

Why would they crucify anyone.
You think wood is cheap?

OF COOOUUUURSSEEE (not).

What is armenia lol

NO

Its irrelevant whether it happened or not. We should propogate it because Turkey is scum regardless

Yes there was, and the blood of Armenian Christians is on the hands of Turks and Jews. Never forget, the Muslim and the Jew are eternal allies, Mohammad himself was a Jew and Islam created as a tool to control shitty Arabian tribes and use them as a weapon against the Jews' greatest enemy.

>You think wood is cheap?
They reused it of course, millions of times. Then they cut it up in tiny blocks to worship in satanic rituals. Eating the flesh of babies etc.

And now they want to genocide kurds. But there are no trees left in the devastated Anatolia.
Turks=Orcs.

>is
was

are you doubting roaches? they are absolute savages

No
>t. Abdul Al Turkroachi

You should totally help the kurds out.
Here let me send a couple million...
Ivan it's your fault.
Stop trying to use minorities in our empires just so you have a chance of winning.

We won't show mercy to Slav toys or Slav boys.

The Armenian genocide didn't happen, but I wish it did, and one day it will.

>Gulags were real
>Armenian genoside was real
>MUH HOLOCAUST

Really makes you think