Well Sup Forums why is one acceptable and the other isn't?

well Sup Forums why is one acceptable and the other isn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/upload/wysiwyg/article pdfs/Shariah_VS_Constitution.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1j0qPlqNg
youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because one is on our side and the other isn't

fpbp

Because they want different things and go about that in different ways.

You retarded cunt.

> One is a goofy larper that is 99% harmless
> One is a guy that kills people that don't follow his religion and is part of a group that randomly suicide bombs innocent people

I don't know it's so hard to distinguish.

One is a radical terrorist and the other is some LARPer at a protest

>toothpaste
you should lurk moar. This is again a Datamining thread

one is full of fucking sand niggers, one is not

This

One of them (the one who's holding an AK) is saying convert or die.
The other is expressing freedom of speech, notice how he has no weapon?

Christian fundamentalists want:
>women as second class citizens
>gays and trannies to have no rights
>anti-secular society ruled by the Church
>ostracization of secular voices

Muslim fundamentalists want:
>women as second class citizens
>gays and trannies to die
>anti-secular society ruled by Islam
>execution of secular voices

Let them kill each other.
They are both part of the problem.

My god the denial in here is overwhelming.

Both are non european desert religions. First came cuckstianity and destroyed our european traditions and religion and bascially stole many pagan rituals and integrated it into cuckstianity. Now comes islam and its replacing the cuckstians. Same thing. Both can gtfo back to the middle east where they belong and take the kikes with you

Christian fundamentalists do:
>nothing but piss and moan about not getting their way

Muslim fundamentalists do:
>horrible, morally reprehensible acts to achieve their goals

Both are extremists.

The one if the left is a joke

one religion outlaws pork the other doesnt.

This
Thank you based user

Because Christianity is the true religion, you dummy

>Man and his myths.

Christian fundamentalists

Because one kills innocent children, behead people for the purpose of opposing the religion while the other one condemns violence.

when the faggot with the holy bibles starts beheading people, we'll talk.

fuckoff we're full, you have to go back
saged

Women should be second class citizens in terms of voting are you fucking retarded? Also what rights for gays are you talking about that come close to equaling death? I wish I had a giant fucking rake right now.

Not exactly condems, but it's a lot less harmful.

one kills innocent people and the other worst scenerio is you can get is a bunch of fags with offensive words on a signs for protest

I've never seen a white Christian saw a guys head off with a dull knife.

While I do agree that christianity was a downgrade for the Romans, it was probably the best thing to happen to the northern countries. who were busy making mudhuts before christianity arrived

One doesn't scream allahu Akbar and then proceed to blow up in the shopping mall.

Because the christian dude doesn't mount cages on ferris wheels to drown his opponents.

Because one are ready to die for their cause and the other is composed of a bunch of pussies.
Ultimately, they'll always be at each other throats for their trivial differences, because generally speaking, people who kill for their religion are most certainly retards.

>condemns
>violence
>Christianity

If you murder someone in the Christian faith you're sent to hell while the other wants you to behead non-believers.

>Leaf

Upper right is a factual ideology
Lower left is staged propaganda to discredit and shame an opposition into submission and silence.

>muh mudhuts

Go fuck yourself spic. You dont need cuckstianity to build buildings. How fucking stupid are you?

>leaf

Christianity is Greco-Roman, not Near Eastern.

>look mom i posted it again
i unironically support a new board thanks to this shit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade
Remember when Crusaders killer other christians for practicing the wrong version christianity? Does that remind you of any one?
Who died the most in the hands of extremists? Muslim heretics from their perspectives.
Christians historicly killed more than muzzies.
God, just the holy bristish empire (emphasis on holy) killed more than the fucking muzzies.

christianity is jewish nonsense

fpbp

I'm not objective, and don't claim to be.
Open mindedness is for children, autistics, and fools.

bait, strawman or really that stupid?

Remind me how many cities Jesus conquered and enslaved to his religion by force when he was alive

yeah ali, well you're trying to out do them now

Akshually you will not find one enticement to violence in the new testament you fag.

Well the picture says it all.

One is packing an AK-47 and is known for rape, murder, slavery, genocide and decapitation in the present day. All in the name of subjugating, committing further genocide rape and murder on all deemed non-Muslim or not Muslim enough under a religious dictatorship called a caliphate.

The other is an unarmed Christian nut bar known for playing video games, holding a day job, and is probably fighting for open fair government and individual liberties.

>They're both ancient and irrelevant drivel that has no place in our modern world.
I guess the Koran is shorter so it wins?

>burger

>Remind me how many cities christians conquered and enslaved to his religion by force when he was alive

Whole of europe

Oy Vey

>Justin Cuck Trudeau
>Justin Feminist Trudeau
>Justin If We Kill Them They Win Trudeau
>Justin Against Free Speech Trudeau

>unlike communities such as stormfront, ats and smaller outlets for rhetoric from the "alt-right", Sup Forums experiences a large amount of internal division from its members

I love liberals.

>they are all neo-nazis!
>"large amount of internal division"
>b-but they are all still the same nazis!

>Muslims are bad.
>Presented proof that Christians were worse.1
>Muslims are gonna be bad.
I'm a methodist Christian, so is my father, and his grandfather. But I'm not a fucking hypocrite, I lived among muzzies my whole life, I've never been discriminated for my religion, our church has never been attacked, let alone vandalized.
Justification are for the weak.
Facts are for true men.

>Donald Trump

you sure are bad at this, leaf.

could you just let straya take over at this point?

This

The ultimate goal of the alt-right should be to unite Christians and Muslims together, in opposition to the cancerous influence of progressive liberalism and political correctness.

Muslims are our common ally, but the deep state globalists/ZOG have tricked both of us (muslims and Christians) into believing that we're each other's enemy.

Wake up, people.

It fucking never fails. People don't get that the Klan at one time was like the fucking Lions club or some shit. It was a civic organization that had millions of members. It funded it's own hospitals and schools. It didn't become what it's seen as today until the 50's and 60's when some assholes put on sheets and masks and started blowing up and burning down shit. Learn some fucking history.

The guy with the bible doesn't have a weapon, and probably hasn't cut anyone's head off in the name of his religion.

A group of people you respected and shared values with has changed to become the scum of the earth?
Wow, that must have been hard for you.

because one is a parody of the other, fucknut

Because one is just using his freedom of expression & not hurting anybody while the other uses the raw force of an AK-47 kalashnikov automatic rifle to impose his beliefs, something that inherently violates the humanist heritage of our Western democracies.

>a literal nigger spreading lies about whitey
Die.

The one with the bible is acceptable.

>Implying infowars faggots would have the balls to do anything but shitpost on pol/reddit/stormfront

Christianity is ours, Islam is theirs. Pick a team, faggot.

Counter-arguements are futile.

Rather base my reality in facts.
Have fun killing each other.

ZOG = Zionist Occupied Government

Because one isn't chopping off heads.

( ( ( FACTS ) ) )
Science tells us nothing about the human condition

>Have fun killing each other.
if you don't pick a team, it will be picked for you

Because America is a Christian nation and muslims are cancer as their history shows + their sharia is in violation to the Constitution

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/upload/wysiwyg/article pdfs/Shariah_VS_Constitution.pdf

Which faction made videos where the slowly drowned someone in a cage, burned someone to death in a cage or buried people up to their necks and then blew their heads if with det-chord?

Ones not holding an automatic rifle and beheading those who insult Christ.

THEYRE BOTH BOOKS!!!! SO THEYRE THE SAME!!!

DEY BOF GOT PAGES HUUURRRR DURRRR

HURRR DURRRRRR

kek because the bible is a joke, no one cares about it (only 3 world countries) and the people is jealous of the quran and islam because it is so important in our societies and is still alive everywhere

There's a lot more us us then you think.

Realize that religious freedom means that we no longer have to put up with your failed holy war.

One book is based on known historical figures, the other on composites and pure fiction.

Because one has over killed 200 French civilians alone in terror attacks in one year, while the other makes memes and watches Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=sH1j0qPlqNg

Literally nothing in common other than theyre books.

They both have pages with words on them.

One kills people and the other doesnt. Now fuck off.

Mormon shill kys

>one holds protests and is generally annoying
>the other blows up/shoots/runs over people

HMMMMM

Really heats my ovens senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI

One's red pilled and the other isn't

Skin color

o...kay.. ew..

indeed, only africans and spics think that the bible is important

One is an inbred nigger on the offensive doing ((their)) bidding and the other isn't.
Stupid fuck.

There's nothing wrong with either. The muslim just belongs in Islamic countries.