Why is bestiality considered degenerate and immoral?

Why is bestiality considered degenerate and immoral?
Animals like horses and dogs can consent. plus, our ancestors have been doing it forever

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/5176745/Women-flock-to-take-horse-semen-shots
exhentai.org/g/1014242/a37085f16f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God forbods it.

Go choke on a bucket full of dicks.

>our ancestors have been doing it forever

Nope. It's been considered a carnal sin since 500 AD. Even the Celts who are probably the closest thing to furries only dressed as animals and fucked, they never fucked animals themselves.

If you're a sand nigger or African it's a different story though.

>they never fucked animals themselves

There are accounts of "savage celts" performing pagan rituals which involved fucking horses, might just be church propaganda though

>all those knight out at war for months without seeing a woman with their loyal mares going into estrus, their wet winking.horsepussy looks so inviting....

christianity is a sand nigger religion, piss off

Hell is for ever!

Unlike you, we're white. White people haven't fucked animals for a long long time.

That's why it doesn't exist.

>our ancestors have been doing it forever
You have to go back, Mohamed

goddamnit go back tp mlp
GET OUUUT

No. We belong together, Sup Forums. And that means you are going to have to wear the horsecock wearable we bought you from.bad-dragon during sex, or.you arent getting any sex

pic related was trying to fuck my arm once. is this a go sign?

LEGALIZE IT

Yes!
So puritanical, gosh!

Why is she drinking horse jizz?

stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/5176745/Women-flock-to-take-horse-semen-shots

people who commit acts of bestiality are fucking animals.

WTF is happening to our women. Is it something in the water?

Sexual intercourse is only meant for procreation. You can't procreate with an animal idiot

>drinking cold horse cum
Fuck, at least drink it hot, straight from the source. That shit is probably all coagulated and chunky

I don't care if it's considered degenerate or not. I am still going to fuck tight Poners. Horsepussy, best pussy.

Not propaganda. The Irish copulated with horses before preparing them to eat

Why would ancestors suddenly decide fucking animals is degenerate? There must be a downside but what could it be?

Consent isn't the issue you fucking cretin, its the fact that you're fucking a horse.

Brazil and Hungary have industries in this shit;

By definition

No.
Rise of the internet made them aware of it and there is a group of them that will do it - just because they know it's a thing they can do.
Sometimes I think there is a simple way of solving unsustainable replacement rates by setting up "semen for free" spots.

>Celts never fucked animals

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

You know nothing.

Horses? Sheep? Goats? The only animals that wasn't routinely fucked across Europe were dogs and pigs. Dogs because dogs were kept at arms length to keep that killer instinct alive and pigs because pigs didnt accept it.

Beastiality has been a shepard pastime forever. You really think that a guy on a europe-wide trade caravan with his wife at home would be 'clean'?

Why do you think sheep got the claim they were better than women?

Unf

Caillate la osico culero! Y pasa me mas tinto por que ya viene la pachanga wey!

Gee, you're a sick bastard.

I guess it's ok if you're a Muslim. but your dick is only for one woman if you are Christian.

No, Christianity is not. Christianity is a western religion far different from what it was original. Things like mercy are not things that sand niggers understand.

um, STDs? let's create a scenario, so someone fucks a dog, gets a disease and that disease spreads through the village. When the survivors figure out that the cause was the man who fucked the dog, they make it illegal.

it's a shoop

I thought the mlp cross posting was over.

or a barrel of buckets which are even thicker than dicks

It lead to this.

>pigs have standards that celts didnt meet

Stop thinking about raping your pet and consider the rope

Pic related.

Post the whole thing, baguette.

>animals can consent
They only animals that can consent are black people.

If we can kill and eat animals, why should we not be able to fuck them too?

Of course I have a vested interest in this, I really want to suck a horse dick someday.

Spent a summer on a horse breeding farm, wouldn't recommend trying it unless you fancy a broken neck or being stomped to death.

>Animals like horses and dogs can consent. plus, our ancestors have been doing it forever

This is what I'm wondering as well. Almost all of the dog videos are basically of a hyper-excited dog jumping instantly on the back of the female to fuck her as fast as possible. I don't see lack of consent here to be honest.

more? sauce?

cuz my sex junk is so OH OH OH

It's legal here so I don't see any issue.

If sex is only for procreation, then why would the creator make it feel so good?

Checkmate, theist

Whether historically prevalent or not, I don't get why bestiality is considered immoral? I mean if you can kill an animal without consent what's wrong with fucking it?

Only Christfags think bestiality is wrong. Enjoy your shit wife and crappy minivan normie scum.

you wanna know how i know this is an antifa thread

Of course you would say that.

>A thick stallion will never breed you

well you do not need a consent of an animal before you kill it so what the big fucking deal?

and if animals are persons then is the ant hill ants' private property and, say, building a road over it violates the NAP?

Kys

>an all female society
>being able to progress past stone age
heh
Abandonment of shame culture, Christianity, and the introduction of Cultural Marxism.

Source?

exhentai.org/g/1014242/a37085f16f/
but by all means check out the other mare holics out.

Abrahamic faiths were created to control the dim witted masses

welp that made me curious
sauce ?