Antifa NYC

Alright alt-right, what's the game plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgid.com/ghits/2189868/i/31617/0/pp/1/2?h=3lYJUIDNs_-51LdDL3-LFaanvFW1PrjjAiwIfsFlXwd86tZJc5zAS6h3q9PqYAiy&tt=Direct&k=115512faSMTQ5MzQ4MjkwNjE3NDExNTUxMjMzMDE=fbSNGU=fcSMTViYmE4NGEyM2U=fdSMTViYmE4NzU4MTA=feSfgSYTQ=fhSMmY=fiSNWY=fjSfkSMWQ=flSfmSOGI=fnSMzE=foSfpSMmY=fqSMTA=frSMw==fsSaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuNGNoYW4ub3JnLw==ftSfuSfvSMw==fwSYTQ=fxSMmY=fySNWY=faSMWQ=fbSfcSMQ==fdSNjQwfeSMzg0fgSMTViYmE4NGE4MDY=fhS
youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

file this under list of things that will never happen
nyc isn't some cali college city that doesn't give a fuck about anything
nyc has a police force bigger than most european countries

Not telling you
>ib4 muahah allt control delete
na, just not answering one line questions

Let them make a fool of themselves, I don't get why people give a shit about them.

Ian Edward of Brooklyn antifa.

Nothing, the police will handle it.

I don't think NYPD are anywhere near as lenient as those Berkley cuck cops, I'm excited to see how this turns out.

We invade the the BASE the headquarters of Brooklyn antifa while they are out protesting

dis gon be gud

NYPD had their own fucking intelligence service.
They've probably been making lists of all the protesters that are planning to show up

The NYPD are well known for fucking niggers up. They're not going to put up with faggot liberals like they do back home in Berkley.

They're going to get their asses beaten and throw into a wagon with zip ties around their wrists.

Calling it a "riot" off the start is illegal. They can't even hide behind the "muh nonviolent protest..." lie. It's flat felonious now.

Hunt them down.

You would be surprised, De Blasio is a massive cuck who let BLM do whatever they wanted because he has a black wife and kids. The cops won't be able to do shit. Also, he would probably support them because Trump wants to cut funding to NYC because of its reputations of being a "sanctuary city"

Nothing. Nothing will be the plan.

You Midwest and Souther LARP faggots cant afford one night in NYC, let alone plane tickets from your podunk shitty towns.

We will march in the streets and laugh as you unarmed little stormweenies whine about it online. Those who do show up and try to stop us? Well, you'll find out.

Kick bubble gum and chew ass

HARD
A
R
D

Damn dude you're tough as nails!!

No need, NYPD will fix them.

Exactly.

Shit never hits the fan where (((they))) live.

My suburb is a heeb hive and it's fuckin comfy despite hordes of niggers living nearby.

wtf i love antifa now

> that moment when antifa admits to being a bunch of trust-fund kiddy douchebags that talk about how righteous they are in their indignation, while wearing masks and hitting people with bike locks because they don't follow the same ideologies....while trying to explain to everyone how they somehow aren't cowards and tremendous hypocrites for doing so.

What's really funny is you assholes can't understand why normal people refuse to take you seriously, let alone give two fucks about anything you have to say.

>planning a riot
How are they not listed as a terrorist group? Even BLM didn't openly claim to strive for a riot.

Our allies, unlike your neocon trump who betrayed your "movement" actually exist in positions of power. Politics, universities, law, science and society. You are a fringe, so pretending people don't take our movement seriously shows your delusion. You actually thought trump would institute a white country? Are you fucking 12?

Embarrassing. Stick to LARPing as a nazi on a message board while we shift the world around you.

Oh, and another thing. So what if my family has succeeded in society? So what if we live in midtown? Isn't that your whole schtick, that the weak should fear the strong? We prospered, you failed. You are probably living in a trailer - why are you complaining about someone with european heritage who has the means to institute change?

I probably make more in Q1 of 2017 than you do in a year. The successful keep succeeding..

Uhh.. let them? They will just end up looking like morons and a destructive group that has to be stopped.

Nothing. Let them have their free speech unmolested to show everyone who the actual violent fucks are.

Even normies are beginning to notice how crazy these people are.

this was an ad on the homepage.

mgid.com/ghits/2189868/i/31617/0/pp/1/2?h=3lYJUIDNs_-51LdDL3-LFaanvFW1PrjjAiwIfsFlXwd86tZJc5zAS6h3q9PqYAiy&tt=Direct&k=115512faSMTQ5MzQ4MjkwNjE3NDExNTUxMjMzMDE=fbSNGU=fcSMTViYmE4NGEyM2U=fdSMTViYmE4NzU4MTA=feSfgSYTQ=fhSMmY=fiSNWY=fjSfkSMWQ=flSfmSOGI=fnSMzE=foSfpSMmY=fqSMTA=frSMw==fsSaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuNGNoYW4ub3JnLw==ftSfuSfvSMw==fwSYTQ=fxSMmY=fySNWY=faSMWQ=fbSfcSMQ==fdSNjQwfeSMzg0fgSMTViYmE4NGE4MDY=fhS

Let NYPD know and then laugh as they get beat in the streets

So why support communism? You do realize that if antifa actually got anywhere, they would turn on you and probably put you to deal / redistribute your wealth to us poor fucks who "live in trailers"

This. Only retarded proud boys think they need to go fight them and bring themselves to their level.

put you to death*

1 youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI

NYPD will handle it just fine

Corrective rape.

I'm gonna stay home and enjoy a million keks a minute.

>referring to pol as alt right
Fuck off reddit spy

Not clicking that shit

Get some popcorn and watch these retards fight the nypd

LOL you lost in Berkeley the most Antifa city in the world.

> this assrekt
> implying you would be this buttflustered if I hadn't of nailed you to a T
> mfw you homos are just as ineffectual now as you were at occupy, and will continue to be forever more

(you)

kick in the teeth

I walked by a protest in Brooklyn of people protesting Deblowsio because illegals are in fact being arrested and deported here. They wanted me to be outraged that an illegal could be deported for getting caught jumping a turnstile, and (hilariously) they want to get rid of the now potential alien trap that is the IDNYC database. I think Deblowshole is just pacifying the lefties calling it a sanctuary city.

>salt shotgunned antifa garbage
ebin

>larping
its called trolling princess

>riots
>nyc

Ayy lmao....nypd don't fuck around

>"Liberals" rioting in the multicultural centre/multicultural utopia of the world.

I love antifa now. kek.

Antifa wants the system to collapse, so do we. Im not saying we should unite, but we certainly shouldnt disrupt their activities so long as they benefit our goals too.

>alt-right

fuck off

you show up and lose usually

how are NYC police compared to Berkeley police? they certainly can't be worse

Antifa that is afraid of getting hurt, you are.

As if a simple riot could make the system collapse

Who cares? Antifa are a bunch of larping faggots.
Stop giving them attention.

NYC cops don't fuck around.

From what I've heard, NYC antifa is surprisingly small and lackluster. Since it's NYC, a leftist cesspit, and since all antifa riots do is drive normalfags into our direction, I guess the plan is to sit back and do nothing.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

t. Napoleon

The game plan?
Have jobs, loving families, make more money than Antifa and enjoy life.
As opposed to Antifa who will self-sabotage their lives at every step.
This riot will, at best, be a bunch of unemployable losers dressed in black tipping over trash cans.
God, I love watching the left devolve.

>bean bag bullets
>tear gas
>flashbangs
>dogs
People forgot that during Occupy-faggotry, antifa tried to riot and NYPD shut that shit down real quick, then used it as an excuse to shutdown Occupy.

This. Pretty much any riots or "protests" are almost universally reviled by the people who are simply trying to go to work here.

Also if shit gets violent you're gonna see NYPD's handmedown military gear get dusted off. They don't fuck around.

Isn't May 1st essentially a commie holiday that gives them an excuse to start riots? I expect them to do something this year.

>As if a simple riot could make the system collapse

You dont know your own history very well, do you?

Well, im not saying one riot can... im saying the fragmentation of society and structural collapse has to start somewhere.

We will never get the change we want through politicians. At the end of the day might makes right.

The only way you can change your society is to drop out and form your own community, or violently overthrow the sitting power. I already moved out into the countryside and live in a nice little community.

Move out, and watch the system tear itself apart.

game plan?
sit in basement, jerk it to chinese cartoons, tell other people on Sup Forums that they should really go out and do something.

I wanna go there and film any acts of vandalism committed by ANTIFA
BUT
I don't wanna get beaten. Suggestions how not to get attacked? I was thinking maybe wear old pants and a black hoodie, duct tape the phone to my chest and make a small hole in the hoodie for camera, put double sided tape on phone so the hole in fabric won't move and block camera. Maybe paint on hoodie hammer and sickle or some other commie shit so they think I'm /theirguy/. So if they beat people or burn shit I just stand their with hands in pockets secretly filming. Afterwards I can upload on YT and LL and maybe criminals can get reported. What u think?

Why fight them?

Let them be the problem of the corrupt government.

If the government wants to import shitskins and promote this communism shit in schools then they can reap the benefits of their own labour.

Dont be the last defender of a morally corrupt and broken society.

>a communist mocks people for being poor
WEW

The NYPD probably have an infiltrator feeding them information and taking notes on who is who to set up a case against the organization. After the 70s the NYPD has no patience for any kind of bullshit leftist groups try to throw. The NYPD is arguably one of the most effective police forces on the planet primarily because of it's more conservative mindset of keeping law and order, with members that are deeply attached to their hometown.

Antifa tried to start a riot during the occupy movement, and that became an excuse for the cops to bring down the hammer. They are the ones that "shut that shit down." May 1st riots is the throws of a snake that had it's head chopped off. Antifa was unable to do anything about Berkeley, and they all the cards in their favor. They are lashing out because they are failing to do what they want and look like fools to the rest of America. The America antifa desperately wants to have behind them. Note the pitiful attempt at trying to recruit "rednecks" and form militias. None of those people that buy into that are working class Americans. No army of lawyers or deep pocketed globalists can save antifa.

Crack open a beer and watch faggots get corralled and hit with nightsticks.

My brother is a cop out in NY. I've met many of his friends who are cops. most of them are ex military. I think they can handle some 150LB glass jawed pussies.

>Yo Paulie (officer#1) ah yoo ohkayee?
Yeah, yeah (officer#2) dey fawken troween rocks Bobby!
>imma get tose cocksuckahs
>*grabs one* Come heah *Bam!* yooz muthafuckah!
lemme take a crack! *boing*
>Ya fawkeen mooleez! Back the fahk off!

Watch the NYPD haul them off to Rikers Island.

What the fuck is 'Goldwater', some kind of piss party?

hop in the gas chamber faggit

>Politics, universities, law, science and society

Hahahaha, 'W-workers o-of the world unite', what a bunch of rich spoiled cocksuckers. But that is not surprising, isn't it. Every communist in history was wealthy scum. Love how you people still think that next time it will be different, when you are like exactly like the communists before you.
Don't be so assblasted, I'm not sure iPhone & is tearsproof.

>We prospered

Your dad prospered, not you. You just leech off him, like a communist always do.

Nothing. We sit here watching the livestream. Then the first faggot to set something on fire is going to get his ass blasted by NYPD. These aren't campus security guards, the NYPD will rip these people a new asshole.

((((ALT RIGHT))))
Well, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I remember the protest against Gavin McInnes. The NYPD had it on lockdown

Step 1: Hide all the trash cans
Step 2: Watch NYPD crack open commie skulls comfy at home

Watch Bolsheviks and Fascists beat each other with bats and padlocks and then play some vidya.

>"our"
>(((allies)))
>"exist"

weak b8

checked

LARPing

lmao good luck with that. NYPD will literally bash their fucking heads in.

The cops hate DeBolshevik ever since he took BLM's side and a few of their own were gunned down.

DeBolshevik doesn't allow the NYPD to turn over illegals to ICE, but they've been letting ICE know when these clowns will show up in court.

Fuck me if i didn't have work and other important shit to do on Monday i would be down there. Maybe I can get in to the city at night after i'm done with everything if the commies are still stirring up shit by then

doubtful since the nypd would smash them

Shit same here user. Though to be fair that's how pretty much all of long island works Jew colony or not.

Photos! Take Photos, take video, Get every face possible, to create a searchable database for the CITY, STATE, & FEDS to easily search through.

Lets do the leg work FOR THEM so every criminal gets behind bars

Get a load of this faggot

10/10 thank you good sir

Absolutely embarrassing