R/THE_DONALD

Good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d19GeUCHYUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R/THE_DONALD is Reddit's Sup Forums

They're outsiders among Redditors and are probably the most Sup Forums-esque subreddit there is.

You're a shill using divide and conquer technique.

Sage

The Donald are normie tier fags who desperately try to culturally appropriate pol; Go back to plebbit please.

Not redpilled enough

DATAMINE THREAD
to determine if the donald shill tactic should be kept or abandoned

Bad cause they ban anyone who doesn't constantly ride Trumps dick.

pol is infinitely better

T_D fags are here in droves, I honestly fucking hate it. Without it, Sup Forums wouldn't be as autistically retarded as it is now.

I wish we could go back to the old, pre-election Sup Forums.

How would we know?

I cant wait for the new board so i dont have to see this stuff ever again

the best1! if i hadn't been to the donald i wouldn't have discoverd pol.

the only probelms with this site is there isn't any up or down voting, you guys should fix that.

Gamergate was the end of Sup Forums, TD is putting it out of its misery.

praise Kek xD

*holds up heqet statue*

hi my name is katy but u can call me t3h Kek Prophet of d00m!!!!! lol, i'm very red pilled for my age, that's why i came here 2 meet more red pilled ppl like me, like they say the more the merrier lol

On the contrary, the new board will be like Sup Forums but without rules, like Sup Forums. Instead of 90% of threads being shitposting, 99% of threads will be shitposting.

It's funny how they deride their own site for censoring them. Yet The_Donald has no qualms of censoring anyone that disagrees with any of Trumps acts. And they're trying to bring that mindset here.They think they're better than the rest of reddit but fail to realise that they're exactly like two peas in a pod.

Yep SHILL here.

You can't actually have a different opinion here anymore without being called a shill or shariablue.

It's basically a reddit circlejerk but without the bans.

Shouldn't the new board be the serious one?

It's impossible to improve Sup Forums because every high schooler knows it by name and people namedrop it in college lectures, normie small talk, etc. Sup Forums needs to be left as it is.

>>>/reddit/r/The_donald

No. The point of it is to make Sup Forums more serious by putting the cancer in a quarantine.

fuck off

well looks like I can spot the shill now, only a shill would complain about that because it fucking shows you have different opinions than us. we need censorship because there are literally shills making hundreds of threads a day. the only safe way to go shill free is to ban criticism of trump.

I think Reddit's good for minor-redpilling normies.

Normies put our info on blast. We need them. So good.

But they need to learn to lurk moar! And to get out.

the mods have been compromised

heavy censorship and sliding

Good

It started as a Sup Forums satellite subreddit and has sent many normies on the redpill path.

Sure some of the shit on there is corny as fuck but overall it is a source of good.

It also makes redditors so mad. The admins had to change the front page algorithm to contain it. Couldn't let the narrative be openly questioned like that.

Not sure if serious or trolling, but that'd turn Sup Forums directly into T_D.

The_Donald faggots are worse than people who don't care about politics. They have the same impact on their movements as SJWs do.

SJWs behave like retards, people see this, people view leftism as uncool.

The_Donald behave like retards, people see this, people view the alt-right as uncool.

Quality is exponentially more important than quantity. These retards would vote for a republican if it came to it.

>punching right

Good goy. They're faggots, but who gives a shit? For the time being they're on our side. IF civic nationalism were to become western orthodoxy, THEN we could agitate them in the push for whatever fringe shit you want but right now isn't the time to split hairs over petty ideological differences

Spoken like a true the_donald redditor.

GAS THE_DONALD!

Yes, that's the whole point. Why are you saying it like that is a bad thing?

How are you going to wield any power in the political arena if you throw an autistic shitfit when normies start coming to your side?

Do you care more about the sanctity of your memes than winning?

>These are the people who use Sup Forums now.

All talking heads.
Stefan can be fun I guess.

useful idiots at best, they don't really do any harm other than dilute this board at times

What the fuck is wrong with us
Why do we look for excuses to hate everyone who sympathizes us and helps our cause??
Lauren Southern is a gorgeous charming girl who dives into the front lines against Antifa wearing a fucking MAGA helmet, but if you mention her here you'll just get "secret jew" "nigger lover" which I've never seen any evidence of. Good job shooting yourself in the foot you retards. It's like you're committed to being social pariahs. Maybe that was the goal all along- to be fucking edgy and make people hate you. What a surprise.

POO

What do you think?

nu/pol/ is cancer

T_D is a fucking joke. I went on there to discuss how I unironically hate niggers and spics and they went full
>le master trolle XD Hillary lost faggot

Sup Forums is the only place I can be myself

No shit you autist. Do you really think you could ever get normies to your side if the first thing they hear from you is you screaming about kikes and niggers?

Redpilling people is a gradual process. People don't just change their opinions overnight.

Now whenever I see shit about "Kekistan" and MAGA hats I know to run in the opposite direction. They're cuckservatives through and through.

It's easy to recognize the_donald users. You just have to check these :
>reddit spacing (most important criterion)
>US or Canada flag
>always unironic
>believes he's part of something big

It's Trump who wants to get normie support, not Sup Forums. Normies don't belong here, and it's impossible to actually redpill them when their minds are too malleable. They could be ""redpilled"" one day then be an ancom faggot the next.

Assuming many people haven't been using both reddit and 4 chan for years...... Is it summer already?

How is it to always need to react instead of leading the narrative. Must be stressful working on scripts and threads, organizing brainstorms in your discord, trying to gather relevant data and rally up morons willing to blindly follow the script and getting btfo by anons who literally just shitpost

If you have to ask then you have to go back.

So you've given up on the whole white nationalism and destroying cultural marxism thing? Because you don't get that nation you want without normies, you moron.

Shoo shoo

You don't get a nation like that with normies either, they actually don't hold political convictions as strongly as a true Sup Forumsack.

Yep. We got played. Kekistan is the biggest pile of cringe outside of edates and /fa/ meetups

cancerous twats who need to drink cyanide.

No but we do recognize that one of the definitions of normies is an utter lack of consistent political convictions especially when those could be socially disadvantageous

I despise them, the faggots keep cross posting and think t_d and Sup Forums are best buds.

Were all the people in Nazi Germany Sup Forumsacks then? Not normies?

Are the people in Hungary and Poland who seem to mostly believe in ethnonationalism not normies?

You are nothing but a LARPer. You don't take politics seriously at all because if you did you'd actually care about the real world more than the sanctity of your memes.

Yeah, so try to make right-wing ideas more socially acceptable then. That's exactly what those e-celebs pictured there and in part the_donald is doing. So what's the problem again?

It's a board specifically for pro Trump material you fucking dingus. Sup Forums is a neutral global politics board

the greatest goys around

I do that every day my man. My issue is these ecelebs trying to "moderate" the message and push out actual right wing voices. Did you see the Berkeley event? It was literally every civ nash cuckolded neoliberal neocon message at once. People like Baked Alaska hold ZERO convictions. Theyre fashy one day and totally cuckservative the next. I try and make right wing propaganda as far as my contribution is concerned.

I was massively into The_Donald during the important campaign Year when it needed an almost 'Echo Chamber' type response to the Crazy Leftist SJW thing but..

Now I just care about the Truth, I get a much more diverse set of opinions and red pills here than you ever would on The_Donald.

It was what it was and now it's of NO importance what-so-ever

Sup Forums is where it was at, I wish I had just been here from 2010 onwards but I obviously joined too late

Nathan Domigo was welcomed there though even though he is part of a white identitarian movement. The fact that people there were OK with this and saw it as socially acceptable is a victory by itself. I would've never thought this possible a few years ago.

True. But then this same cunt will use liberal shame tactics on nationalists the next day. I do agree its a milestone but Kyle the Cuck Chapman has really manipulated things to be explicitly antiwhite, not just saying we should accept genocide but then trying to dox a NatSoc at Berkeley 2. However the Proud boys are alllmost entirely cryptofascists

Hey we proud boys now, we hate nazis now.

youtube.com/watch?v=d19GeUCHYUM

>What the fuck is wrong with us
You
>Why do we look for excuses to hate everyone who sympathizes us and helps our cause??
How come everyone just can't get along and live in harmony maaaaaaaan it's like so simple maaaaaan
>Lauren Southern is a gorgeous charming girl
Not sure why you felt the need to add this part
>who dives into the front lines against Antifa wearing a fucking MAGA helmet,
She should be having children instead if she really wants to help the west
>but if you mention her here you'll just get "secret jew" "nigger lover" which I've never seen any evidence of.
Everyone gets shit on here, go back to Facebook
>Good job shooting yourself in the foot you retards.
It's no longer "us"?
>It's like you're committed to being social pariahs. Maybe that was the goal all along- to be fucking edgy and make people hate you. What a surprise.
Appeal to the social group. Too bad that doesn't sway opinion so well on the anonymous internet

The ALT right is just the younger generation of new conservatives. When they grow up they'll be exactly the same

I agree that Kyle Chapman is annoying. He should just spout his own ideas without trying to sabotage others on the right. That's why Stefan, Styx and Lauren are better e-celebs because they don't try to put down people more radical than them.

Neo, not new

SHILL THREAD

TRUST TRUMP

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

KEEP THE FAITH

Stefans best trait is he will never punch right, if so rarely. If hes shitty in every other way it doesnt matter because he has stood up for everybody who have put themselves out there. Props for that. Inb4 muhh Milo: thats punching left, fegit

You are typing like a woman or a low test male. You are using weird shaming tactics that are alien to Sup Forums too. just say we are faggots or something

Anon5 approves
lol
Is that faggot reddit-related somehow ?

Waterboarding children, that'll teach them to not be little cunts

If that's a man then maybe trans people really do exist

MAGApedes assemble!

>massive blocking and censoring
>Sup Forums esque

neo means new

nu/pol/ needs to die.

Dividing cancer from its host is not shilling, it's surgery. If you can't stand the chemo, go back to le_donald.

KENTUCKY REPORTING IN

STAY UNITED BEHIND TRUMP POL!!!

Where are all the based black men in the image?

god i hate the fucking weekend.

They fill a different function. This is a complex machine we got going. Good or bad from our perspective is unimportant, they just need to do their part and leave us the hell alone.

What a surprise

bad

Its a sub managed like our so hated oposition does, they ban and shame those who opose the Emperator making that place an echo chamber filled with dumb idiots that will do what ever thier masters ask them to do.
Basically those who remain there will be the ones responsable to manage concentration camps, if thats what you want then go for it and work the lader up.

definitely more the sanctity of the memes

Only oldfags will recognize this reference. *holds up spork*

exactly, the fact that its a community on reddit means it will never transcend the updoot hivemind and will always be a virtue signalling pro zion philosophical cesspit

His power is impressive

Proof that being excessively anti-Islam is low IQ and blue pilled

thats what happens when autism from spreads to reddit

looks like pewdiepie