ALPHA AS FUCK

why aren't you trying to be like Riddick?!
>Alpha as fuck
>Descendant of extremophiles
>Lean as Fuck
>can see with cool alien eyes
>can kill people with a tea cup
seriously, why aren't we aspiring to be Riddick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVjk4gYsCds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes Riddick is alpha af. A bit mulatoish but still, an excellent example to aspire to. Fuck knows why people are still reading capeshit and other gay shit.

Original Mad Max is another example and of course, Clint Eastwood's gunslingers.

because in real life you're not the main character and therefore catch a bullet immediately.

Although that is a fair point, the point im trying to make is that Riddick is /fit/ and Alpha, if more people were to say emulate that then perhaps it would create more stronk people instead of pussy-whipped betas

i'm familiar with lefts, I'm deeply entrenched, so, let me try and elaborate on why it's so difficult

>be me
>want to be independent
>ignore other people, do my own thing
>suddenly people are demanding I share my time and effort with them
>I tell them to do it themselves
>They group up and begin conspiring against me
>eventually they succeed in destroying my image

So long as you are not so prideful you attract envy you should be fine, but winners always have haters.

>Wanting to be a nigger.
>>>/Out/

>>Alpha as fuck
>>Descendant of extremophiles
>>Lean as Fuck
>>can see with cool alien eyes
>>can kill people with a tea cup
Because i'm none of these.

I see what your saying, but being alpha doesn't mean bowing to betas or gammas, take the movie for example, he doesn't fuck with anyone, they may tell him shit and demand things of him but he gives zero fucks, and in the end people bow to his awesomeness and he becomes king, its a long and lonely road, but it will be worth it

Reminder that Vin Diesel would have been the ideal choice to play Anakin Skywalker in a better set of prequels.

>hulking muscular body like David Prowse
>black and deep voiced enough to sound like James Earl Jones
>white enough to be Mark Hamill's father

He's an anarchist.

all jew, mulatto, spic, nigger, shit etc. aside, look at his accolades, hes a badass, hes built, and most of all hes a free man, you gotta look at the symbolism m8

well considering that the governments and people hes deals with are either shitbags, cucks, or tyrants, it seems quite reasonable given his circumstances

That fucking riddick game escape from butcher bay was one of the best games ever

it's important to get your own little troop of betas, and a few gammas.

They're good workers, hell, most betas will be loyal to you for life if you show them fairness and support, and gammas, well, you just need to give them their space and see what they come up with. At the very least you need one to butt heads with.

consider the critical parts where he did that, like the prison planet for example, he gets the low tier people to follow his lead, its essential to be an alpha if you want people to follow your whims

Because it takes effort.

>Blinded by light

I see why a NEETfag like you would identify with him.

>aspiring to be a fictional space nigger
Stop watching movies, go outside, meet a grill, and make us some fucking grandchildren
t. your parents

Because i'm not 12 anymore and not fueled by power fantasies. Seriously what the fuck is this thread, is this really what Sup Forums became ?

>siblings all mated with untermenschen
>im the only one still capable of passing on undiluted genes
>not even capable of supporting a wife let alone kids
give me a break m8 this shit takes time

I thought that was bad writing, but I'm glad you're thinking about it that much.

Common interests are a good place to start looking for support but you can only "lock" in support through charity. You have to become such an outstanding beacon of light for them that anything they try and compare you will falls short.

>aspiring to be a fictional character
We aren't the left.

So donate sperm if you think your genes are so much better than the niggers who fuck your sisters.

I know right? He's only one step away from making a Star Wars or Harry Potter analogy.

or just cut out the middle man and fuck your sisters?

>only one with undiluted genes
>not capable of supporting a wife let alone kids
pick one nigger

the main point that im trying to make is that there aren't enough people aspiring to the highest possible standard, most people are skinny, weak, and unmotivated, the more people sculpting and bettering themselves then the better off everyone will be

>don't have a stable job with a reasonable and steady income yet
>haven't sown my seed in hostile lands

I don't have any sisters though.

make some. Use your god given rape gut to hold down your mom's pussy.

Your siblings are off fucking niggers and you're single, posting on a Micronesian jelqing board about how people should aspire to be your mulatto manlet man crush.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Well said m8

I'm afraid that wells dried up my friend, not that I won't keep trying.

10/10, well worded story, would recommend

youtube.com/watch?v=iVjk4gYsCds

I'm unironically similar to characters like this but I wouldn't say it was a good thing since I'm almost completely disconnected from society

You're a nigger with a penchant for sneaking up on people and stabbing them and being repeatedly put in prison?

reddit fags are invading it

RIDDICK is utter fucking meaningless trash full of childish illogical fantasies, omg kys you utter fucking turbo faggot

>his awesomeness
fuck off back to Sup Forums, you turbo plebs have fucking ruined it, stay there

lol, thats a lie, it was always shit - rip abatap