Uber Cunt

what does pol think of this ultimate chimp out?

how come black women often become so blinded by primal rage?

youtube.com/watch?v=j-YF2nCrQP4

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/news/business/2016/10/31/study-finds-boston-uber-drivers-twice-as-likely-to-cancel-rides-for-people-with-black-sounding-names
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fpbp

SPBP

TPBP

FPBP

But she's not black.

boston.com/news/business/2016/10/31/study-finds-boston-uber-drivers-twice-as-likely-to-cancel-rides-for-people-with-black-sounding-names

spbp

>go back to your country

Thanks for posting a 2 month old video

If she were attractive you would be saying that she's barely black, she's half at most

Why doesnt he call the police?

she's your everyday trump voter

He clearly isnt from the US.

Shilling my thread here

Sorry buddy there was already a first post best post.

Fourth my bruda. Dub 88 certify it.

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK
MOST UBER DRIVERS AROUND HERE ARE BROWN AND BLACK TOO
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. Ironic thing is most Blacks not born in the US and from Africa typically are better than American niggers.

It seems so based on this video.

>boston.com/news/business/2016/10/31/study-finds-boston-uber-drivers-twice-as-likely-to-cancel-rides-for-people-with-black-sounding-names

Im guessing its blacks refusing to pick up black people.

Why do they always repeat themselves 5 million fucking times
I feel like this is evidence that they're actually intellectually inferior

uber the coal, pay the toll

Wildly unstable levels of emotional immaturity from being raised by and around other shitheads.

Doesnt the driver have credit card details and can prove that she soiled his car?

He can just charge her the cleaning fee. Uber should allow him to do that.

Its extremely hard to immigrate the US.
People from Africa who manage to immigrate (without some refugee bullshit) tend to be top knotch.
It helps that Europe is much closer so they tend to soak up the lower tier ones.

From her shrieking, I think it was her boyfriend who payed.

>Its extremely hard to immigrate the US.
Yeah, ask the roughly 1 million mexicans a year that literally just walk in how hard it is.

Oh wait, you probably meant "legally immigrate."

So charge him.

no they don't stfu

Black women anons, stay far from them as possible, even the light skinned and mixed ones are safe anymore.

T. Black guy

You spelled nigger wrong.

It's cool that our entire society is geared toward creating more people like her.

fucking this.
i live right near where this vid was shot.
american niggers are the really entitled jaded ones.

i was in union square once and heard some black dude complain that arabs are taking over brooklyn, holding back tears, as he literally said "we were kings and queens and shit"

Black people have higher testosterone than their non-black counterparts. This leads to more aggression and risk taking, thus they are more violent and arrested more often. I'm not saying that's the only reason, but it is a factor.

More estrogen actually, which makes them more prone to chimpouts

I don't get why when these people flip out in Uber's they think they have the right to just stay in peoples private cars flipping

Too many people are like that these days. White people aren't that much better, if someone thinks they're all even little higher class than you, they just treat you like dirt.