NEETs = Degenerates

>Bitches on Sup Forums about degenerates and dindus ruining society (which they are)
>Proceeds to stay at home and be a leech to those around him and society

If you are not pic related you are not helping fight the war. Christianity, redpills,, physical fitness and weapons are the way. Once you've gotten yourself together then get married and produce some good western babies.

Be a /fit/ Sup Forumsac/k/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JU9TouRnO84
google.com/maps/@32.6842665,-80.6349002,3a,75y,245.2h,91.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXzomCkrg_k3VyUFNknlI1A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you get it paddy - to be a good person you have to be a succesfull person

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?
>Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

If your not a NEET, your just a willing slave to the system.

newsflash: Sup Forums is satire and not to be taken seriously

Nope, you got it all wrong. Most /fit/fag christcucks ARE NEETs. Also gun owners tend to be tinfoil tier retards who will never procreate. People like myself with good careers and families don't have the time to lift weights constantly and read some dusty old book every day. We're too busy providing for our families and enjoying our lives.

>If your not a NEET, your just a willing slave to the system.

every pollack should be a crazy worker and hustle everyday and try to achive financial independence and then get into politics

youtube.com/watch?v=JU9TouRnO84

>Nope, you got it all wrong. Most /fit/fag christcucks ARE NEETs.

fitfags are, but christcucks are not. most of christians arent even political and focus and family and God instead.

How is worshipping the jew zombie going to save the white race? Do you know how many (((Christian))) organizations are involved with refugee resettlement?

Not OP but I have a question:
I spend about 40 minutes to an hour running and doing body reps (pushups squats.) Then I'll practice my guitar and thread before bed. I work 12 hours a day (14 with travel)

The question: Once I get married and have kids, will I still be able to workout and practice? Or does my regiment take a back seat?

>claims to be redpilled
>worships a jew on a stick
If these is anything worse then being a jew it is worshiping them. You are literally just as bad a racemixers and niggers.

>christian
>acting like getting married is the way to go
>10 His followers said to Him, “If that is the way of a man with his wife, it is better not to be married.” 11 But Jesus said to them, “Not all men are able to do this, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are some men who from birth will never be able to have children. There are some men who have been made so by men. There are some men who have had themselves made that way because of the holy nation of heaven. The one who is able to do this, let him do it.”

>HAHHAA GET IT JEW ZOMBIE LOL I TOLD HIM
>Proceeds to tip fedora

There is only one way to heaven and that is by accepting that Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God, died on the cross for your sins

NEETs are worse than niggers
at least niggers respect the one who provides them by voting democrats

Well brother I'm sorry but I just don't think I was born to go solo all my life. Read first Corinthians when it says it's better to marry than to burn (with lust)
I'd rather get married and not sin than possibly fall into sin as a single man

A formal shirt has a collar, cuffs, and tie. So does this guy!

Think about it.

This thread is loser central so I'm going to another. bye

Really makes you think...

Everyone has Stockholm Syndrome for the corporate cults.

Collar, cuffs, and tie.

You are a fucking traitor and a disgrace to your people. Literally reading some fantasy novel by a bunch of sandniggers jews and taking it so literally you would rather die and support the demographic winter of Europe then upset a two thousand year old semite who is only famous for having a lunatic whore for a mother and getting nailed to a post. You are an indoctrinated fool and its probably a good thing that you have chosen to take yourself out of the gene pool since nu-male faggots like you would bring your kids up with jewish fairy tales and contribute to the global cancer.

DUDE LIFTING LMAO

You will burn in hell unless you accept Jesus Christ

>You will burn in hell unless you accept Jesus Christ
Literally the medieval equivalent of "Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post". You are the playing into the hands of the jews and contributing to the destruction of your own race. Talk all you want about hell but you'll be clasping onto your jewish fantasy roleplaying guide in your old age still a virgin and knowing all you have ever done is contribute to the fall of the west. End yourself now and do the world a favor.

>You are the playing into the hands of the jews and contributing to the destruction of your own race.

says the white nigger pagan

the irish are truly insufferable

Wholeheartedly agree OP. I'm working on it.

this is so true. you can be a pol tard without falling for hippie kike religious bullshit.

>believing Christianity is a Jewish invention to subvert Europeans

This is what Varg fags actually believe.

>you can be a pol tard without falling for hippie kike religious bullshit.

t. neo/pol/

before you redditors came here, pol was overwhelmingly christian or at least acknoldge the importance of christianity.

I hate tie's. To me it's like corporate America got everyone to hand a noose around their neck. The best way to mark a slave!

But i rather be a fat Sup Forumsa/ck/.

>you have to spend valuable time picking stuff up and putting it back down or else you are degenerate
No thanks, I'm happy with the extra IQ points, don't really need to lift, it's not the Stone Age

Yeah wagecuck.
Those nigger programmes won't pay themselves. You need to be more productive so we can tax you more.

Why is that kek flag different from the normal one?

le ebin meme we sure told those Europeans hehe. Now make sure not to have kids because it might upset the chosen peoples rule book and we don't want to do that now do we fellow (((Christian)))?

OP is reflecting much. Or did he believe the data gathered in the new fag mine threads

There's already enough fucking people on the planet. if you value personal hobbies, having kid s will make finding time for those much more difficult.

Name one pagan who fought in the Crusades against the Muslim invaders then.

Hey I drive by that sign all the time.

google.com/maps/@32.6842665,-80.6349002,3a,75y,245.2h,91.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXzomCkrg_k3VyUFNknlI1A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

not an argument

good point user. Maybe at the end of the day Islam is the red pill

>haha I sure showed that European I bet non of those stupid pagans died fighting for Jewrusalem. Wow the (((pope))) is so based sending us white men to die for lands that aren't European. I wish I could die fighting for Isre.. The Kingdom of Jerusalem and make all the old chosen people in my fantasy novels proud.
Nice digits by the way the spooky horned man has truly blessed you.

Oy vey, fucking shlomo.

I was a blackpilled NEET with nothing to work for. What turned me around was finding my low self esteem 3.14 Chinese qt. NEETs just need something or someone's sake to work for. The empty "success" boogeyman isn't as universally appealing as you project it to be. Circular reasoning falls short. But a virgin woman can by the light.

tl;dr most NEETs are blackpilled

>The empty "success" boogeyman isn't as universally appealing as you project it to be.

i wasnt talking about empty success

Success for the sake of success is circular reasoning. Give NEETs something to get them going, like a virgin wife or a 100% guaranteed career after checking boxes off on a rubric everyone has access to.

nice try kike

That was a great promo tactic for Molymeme, but every fucking pseudointellectual simply apes him when they come across something they disagree with.

Everything is not an argument. Motivational speeches, such as OPs, are not arguments; this does not mean they're without merit.

but the thing I tried to point to here is that many pollacks who have vision and have gas to get them going should ALSO focus on material success as a means to an end since many people get so tangled in politics that they forget about the importance of success in private life.

stop being a wageslave

I can agree on that. I swore off drugs, premarital sex, alcohol, smoking, and other vices in college. Yet, since I was still unsuccessful in the material sense, I was still a loser and failure as seen by society.

>kekistan
kys cancer

A back fucking seat you idiot, what kind of question is that?

And if you're a normal healthy homo sapiens sapiens, then you will be thankful for it.

That's an interesting perspective. It very well may be true that nothing is an argument without context. Chained statements of fact without any hierarchy or structure wouldn't quite be an argument.