It's wonderful to live in a multicultural society :)

it's wonderful to live in a multicultural society :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXQKZRG7bPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DORILLE :---D
TABBARA ----:D
EBINS :__D

Holy shit I hope he isn't planning to turn that rig right there.

What's this, truck of peace defence?

It's not, my town is 80% black and my state is cucked on guns so I can't defend myself from the endless crime around every corner.

Wait, I just looked again. These trucks placed there as protection?

Yes, Einstein.

truck blocker 4000

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a truck, is a good guy with a truck...

How long until people aren't allowed to drive anymore?

I'd say it's sooner than we could imagine. 15 years maybe.

they did this in my town for the last boston marathon, was a sad sight knowing exactly why they did that too. every side street had armed cops on it too with wooden baricades, they were super alert looking. i live in the suburbs for christ sake.

Yeah, let's ban manual cars, like we banned illegal guns! That will work fine...

Free of hate, prejudice and racism!

What makes it even sadder here is that Finland used to be safe af, I mean people in my home town didn't even lock their cars or doors like ten years ago.

What the fuck is that even like? 80% jesus christ

city? lol

same where i live, instead of muslims or mexicans up here we have brazilians and puerto ricans. 3 home invasions in 2 years on my street, and ive chased off criminals from my car and my neighbors car on 2 occasions now, and have also chased of vandals once as well. the whole world is going crazy

It would be actually not so hard to ban cars, you can't carry a car under your shirt...

well wouldn't be that hard to hide one in your garage

Stop being such a negative nancy, I think those trucks look really cool and progressive and the kids don't seem to mind, in fact they can pretend they're transformers looking out for everybody's safety and play out all kinds of cool adventures.

Hilarious

>this is what happens to every society that gives women and jews the vote

Our new society is now much more exciting :)

I just don't understand

how is this what leftists want

You obviously just need to be more tollerant.

You can't be racist if you are all dead.

they don't combine migration from the middle east with terrorism

Yes

swedish terrorists BTFO !!!
can't pierce the truck of peace!

it's not fucking Christians committing these attacks

has there been a threat or something?

>Obligatory

>threat
>not routine attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=dXQKZRG7bPg

>in suomi

Holy shit.

This is basically the Finnish equivalent of posting "Gun Free Zone" signs in America. What terrorist is gonna give a fuck if they ram through a couple truck barricades?

Bro, I remember the time when ppl used to leave their babys outside in front of a fuckin shop and if for some reason the baby cried, a bypasser stopped to calm it down and went on his/her way. In small communitys like mine we could always be sure that no nutjob would just grab the baby / kids wouldn't try to suffocate it / something equally as horrific. Now days no one here leaves their kids attended, all doors are locked and no one gives a shit about what happends to some one else. With safety the sense of community has also gone to shit now days.

b-b-but the muslims are just a troubled minority and it's actually the fault of the white men that they need to enrich us with trucks of peace!

They would be less effective, given they'll just revert to other methods. It's not equivalent to a "Gun Free Zone". There's no real blockade. What would be equivalent, however, is metal detectors, and guards at the scene. That would probably make them attack some place else, or revert to other methods.

In more rural areas of finland car is a must. Also, I wouldn't want to be inside a fucking all-in-one-will-jerk-for-you google car and find my self in the middle of Carmageddon 2018 while Cuckerjew is glairing me though a live stream and jerking off...

It's illegal to commit crime in Sweden.

id like to see what can get through a crane truck

10 years ago in winter, i would not clean the car from snow.... i would just turn the engine and the heater on, leave the car, buy some coffee... and in 15min, when i am back, it would be nice, warm and the ice on it would be molten.

I did this nearly every day in winter.
No need to lock the car.

Bro...

Only if you are a white native you literal sobby shitnuget piece of cum stained toilerpaper you.

Fully vailed shitstain bitch with a fucking bomb belt screaming "racism"?

Those robots ALWAYS look like futuristic shit.
Why can't they make one which actually looks good?

Looks like a PC with a battery attached on wheels.

Same thing here. What the fuck happened to our country?

Niggers and muslims.

Multiculturalism destroys social cohesion and trust.

it is

You sir, are my hero.

You think that's bad??

In Northern Ireland we had security barriers/concrete bollards and military bag-checkers at the end of every main street in the big towns and cities. Every van was pulled apart to check the cargo.

The barriers closed at 6pm every night and locked everything down.

This could be where things are headed in big euro cities.

I'd love to have that if it guarantees me living in a homogeneous community.

UK, you could make some serious business here - just export your know-how.

>Resented
I'm sure that's not the word...

Nah bro, this started before we had our share of diversity and tolerance even tho nogs and shitstains doesn't actually make things any better. And we don't have alot of them here, expect in Helsinki.

Dawwww... hundreds of thousands of shitskins and niggers didn't make things better? Who would have known, right!?!

Why did you import all of those violent sand niggers and why do people put up with it?

You'll get the police state without the ethno state.

>having to block streets because you let in so many mudslimes who love slamming trucks into your white populace.

Tolerance is our highest ideal!!!!
The west is doomed at this rate.

I imagine even sooner since we already have self-driving cars on the roads, not even for terrorism reasons, you could make the argument that since there's less error in the computer than a human, humans shouldn't be allowed to drive anymore so accidents happen less

of course what will happen then is hacking smartcars will become the new thing and terrorists will simply cause 1000+ car pile ups and the government can assassinate whoever they want like Michael Hastings

well, maybe they were driven by muslims as well

15-20 years sounds realistic. Automatic transportation systems in cities and self-driving cars at rural areas. I mean, where do you need manual assault cars, goy? Are you planning to drive over people?

B-but what about my Taunus or 100A? I was counting on that I can still use them when I am an old demented angry fag. I don't want my vehicle to be smarter than me for fuck sakes.

(and yes, I am planning on driving over ppl, lot of em)

Hej, taking the road with no cars on it?

>buy cheap robocar
>fill with explosives
>rig to explode when it reaches destination
>send it off from halfway across the country to someone you don't like
>fly out of country while car is on it's way

Anything can happen in 20 years, so I'm not counting on the government to ban self-driving mass murder cars. Or if they do, that will be our golden moment.

Holy shit I just realized they did this in my city for a Halloween festival. Every road to the promenade had a police cruiser, fire truck, ambulance, or utility truck blocking it off. No cars could get through. I didn't even think about why they did that.

.t El Cajon, California (suburb of San Diego)

VITTU SIELLÄ SATAA RÄNTÄÄ VITTUAKO MÄ SINNE ULOS MENE NURTSILLE RYYPPÄÄ

Itsellenihän on aivan yhdentekevää vaikka ulkona sataisi paskaa vaakatasossa, sillä olen koko viikonlopun maan alla TÖISSÄ!

>88

Saatana. Ja joo, ilma ei oikeen kutsu antautumaan viinahuuruissa sen hellään syleilyyn mutta aina voi ryypätä sisäiloissa.

Osanottoni, ei ole herkkua. Itse sain keploteltua viikonlopun vapaaksi koska muksut käymässä, tosin pyhäpalkka olis kyllä tehnyt kukkarossa gutaa. Ja maan alla, mitä puuhaat henkes kantimiksi?

Ja upotehan ei liity.

kaupan_alalla

>What terrorist is gonna give a fuck if they ram through a couple truck barricades?

Clearly you know little about heavy duty trucks. The cabs are lightweight to maximize hauling capacity. Smashing through a heavy truck barricade is likely to disable a truck and injure or kill the operator.

virka apu apu apustus

Not anytime soon, to many city and municipal jobs require cars that have to go and park all sorts of weird ways.

Olin keskustorilla siinä mitalijuhlan alussa ja pakko sanoa että ei kuumottanut ennen kun tajus mitä varten noi rekat sun muut oli.