Afgani "Refugee" "assaulted" by Slovenian police

Afgani "Refugee" "assaulted" by Slovenian police.

The man in the question has been staying in the country illegaly since 2011 when his Asylum request was denied.

The video shows him slightly bleeding from his forehead. The woman recording the video is pro open borders and is blaming the police for his wound but police claims that he got hurt by falling.

youtube.com/watch?v=pglEP-2VmYU&ab_channel=SecondHome

Other urls found in this thread:

emka.si/plava-garda/PR/27119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh and the youtube channel that posted it is a some sort of club created by the communists for "refugees" where they have multicultural parties

well done slovenian police

The guy say: "I am not a criminalist" instead of "I am not a criminal" Tok kek. Why do all "refugees" know these dindu slogans? I dindu nuffing i aint a criminal

Who cares?

sage

Why sage? It is more political than most threads. I just want to point out that illegals come here and live 6 years without being bothered

Bump

They are trying to adapt the methods to call them out on legit threads. Its an underage way to try to fit in. literally
>MUAHHH YOOOOOOUUUU

bumped, because asked nicely

GG Slovenia

I hope that dumb whore will get what's coming for her one day

Likewise

Also don't go to other threads to do that though, you can get banned. But how come no one noticed that this guy looked "off" I mean seriously.

Our women are very naive and good natured towards foreigners. Last year a woman tried to pay the club entry fee for 3 illegals but they told her that they are not allowed to go in.

The best part is that the club is a leftist one. A leftist club banning "refugees" from entry because of ficki ficki

You fucking racist, I'm reporting you to Angela. She will sanction the shit out of your meme country.

I seriously hope there aren't muh refugee fags here.
I know they are here, but I hope we don't come to a point where they start to believe they need to intervene.

Because we have a lot of them in the country lately. And Albanians sorta look like them with short statue, dark skin and black hair

Even my country is more "diverse" than most people think

>has been staying in the country illegaly since 2011
Filthy parasite.
>slightly bleeding from his forehead
Only slightly? He was not hurt enough.

Because perhaps he isn't a criminal but a war refugee ?

I kind of sympathise with these people, but only slightly . I understand why they are fleeing their countries but I'd much rather see them back in Afghanistan than in Europe. That's where they belong after all

You know that the reason why all of this is happening is the U.S and Russian foreign policy ? The only reason mudslimes are "slimes" (especially Syrians, Afghans and Libyans) is because the U.S turned them into slimes. They had their own prosperous countries that worked quite well but got destroyed by imperialism

I hope that one day those countries restore to former glory but until them we'll just have to address them as slimes

>bump bump

Austrians should really be careful as should be Polish. This "diversity" just happens overnight. At first you notice a lot of foreign "tourists" and then you realize that they are "refugees" here to stay forever

This is so depressing
Blood has been spilled to keep these scum out of Europe for centuries
Our ancestors are furious.
Think of all the people who died to keep them out, just to have the future of their people welcome them in and give them free stuff

Not entire Afganistan is in war and if he is a "refugee" where is his family? Why is this grown man the only one who "escaped" and how long will he continue being a "refugee"?

Also why could he not stay closer to his homeland and why did he fail to learn our language in 6 years?

bumping a thread made by our slovene brother, no doubt descended from karl novak and the blue guard slovenian chetniks

Europeans have been guilt tripped that all "colored" people are poor victims. You will even see people justify African scammers scamming Europeans and harassing them because "Muh poor people"

I met a guy who was glad to pay 20$ to chat with a "refugee" when he bought his friendship braclet

As I said, I only slightly sympathise with them, I'd much rather see them back in their land or being refugees in neighbouring countries of his own

He isn't guilty by law, but he is guilty by morale. I'd be full pro immigrants if I saw them with their wives, but it's usually grown up males and only rarely children

Still, there are millions of refugees in Turkey, Lebanon and other neighbour countries who are truly escaping war and not trying to get German gibs

>He isn't guilty by law
Staying in your country ILLEGALLY is not against the law?

^^ it was called home guard here and its members were called "Home defenders"

>happens overnight
No. It happens here since the wall fell and took up speed after joining the cucked union. The ideas are around 200 years old. To be more specific about fugees. We had private and NGO run fugee homes since mid '90s feeding on tax money and using an artificial argument booster disguised as humanism to get more budget. It is an industry. The good thing is, the more the market gets saturated the less they will earn and look for new income sources. In Austria this is anti immigration and Austrian exclusive business models.

We are observing the end of the pro migration narrative.

>raspy "i smoke 10 packs a day and have aids" voice
>abusing an officer doing his job

hello rog

Parasitical illegal shitskins are a disease that must be treated immediately, deport him into the adriatic sea or feed him lead.

Nah, he means plava garda, Karl Novak was Draža's connection for Slovenia and a huge failure, there's a funny book on it, worth a read emka.si/plava-garda/PR/27119

It is not ? As a refugee you are not allowed to stay, but by staying you aren't breaking any law and can't be prosecuted

You aren't guilty of anything and cannot be prosecuted, but you will be deported if caught. Every country has it's imigration laws that are different from "a dude crossed the border with no passport" situation

Different rules are applied to those who seek Asylum(they don't have to get Asylum, just seek it)

>but by staying you aren't breaking any law and can't be prosecut
Any illegal here caught staying or crossing gets prosecuted and receives the legal nightmare that this country manufacturers for anyone.
Any diseased shitskin coming from your side gets arrested, prosecuted and deported back to Serbia or other countries.

Do you actually know the rog people? Was there really a migrant brawl at Metelkova yesterday?

dvomm

how can you tell the difference?

>Spot a brown person speaking a foreign language
>When he looks at you he looks nervous
>Approach him to ask him for documents
>He starts running away

Apparently the guy fell off his bike. So much for police brutality these dindus will always cry they were hit

>friday night, park zvezda
>meet with friends, couple of drinks
>brown refugees all around us
>young women conversing with them, laughing
>suddenly two of them start fighting
>third comes in between, calms them down

one time I see refugees, they start a fight amongst themselves lol

later I overheard one of them explaining to some girl about what they'd do to her "back home" if she was not loyal to boyfriend, and she laughed because she thought he was joking

I hate people here desu idiots and drunkards

>because she thought he was joking

No she was just a whore as are most of the dumb cunts who associate with low IQ savages.

Why else do they talk to some poor 3rd worlders who talk in broken English?