www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1794762362
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/consequences-mizzou-loses-students-will-shut-3-dorms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOOOOOOO

>100 days in
>Trump hasn't secured the right to recreational nuclear missiles for every American citizen
anyone else OFF the trump train?

>you can't hear awoo in space

Clarke will join DHS on Monday

VIVA LA FRANCE

There's only two conclusions you can realistically draw from the "I'm a Nationalist and a Globalist" quote, considering his policy decisions:

1. Trump doesn't know what 'Globalist' means, which is dubious since he criticised it a lot.

2. Trump means 'Globalisation' in the sense of foreign policy, which means non-Isolationist.

Considering his stance on trade deals and tariffs are Protectionist, one can say that he is not economically Globalist. Since his stance on immigration has remained to enforce immigration laws, you can't say he's socially Globalist.

So, therefore, this is a meaningless assertion. It means nothing. It's probably just there to fuck with the media.

Awoo?

/k/ here, when is Trump going to deem the ATF a waste of federal funds and disband it?

WEEKEND SCHEDULE

SCHEDULE TODAY, READ IT AND STOP ASKING

>Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, APRIL 30, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1794762362

Saturday, April 29, 2017

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Mike Pompeo by telephone

>Closed Press: Virginia Gate, Joint Base Andrews

5:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

5:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

6:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT tours The Ames Companies, Inc.

*6:45PM THE PRESIDENT signs the Executive Order on the Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy

7:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

9:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania en route to Washington, D.C.

10:15PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

Sunday, April 30, 2017

>No public events scheduled

>Trump
>Not Drumpf

Soon, second best girl, soon.

TRUMP

PLEASE BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

GOD!

>trump: "I'M A GLOBALIST"
>supporters defend this
like clockwork

I wonder what "big announcement" Sheriff Clarke could be announcing on Monday?

for france

Was Nixon a good president?

>day 101
>no beaner concentration camps

>100 days in
>Mexico is still an independent country
KLOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPF!

Right Wing Death Squads incoming

no he means the globe is America
>get out of my country

Dick was a good man

Or Trump just doesn't give a shit about labels and is doing whatever is in Americas best interest at the time.

That wasn't the first time she ruined it for him.

> Homer gets to fill for Krusty
> show is a hit with Homer talking to the average guy
> the whole city loves it
> Lisa emotional blackmails him into making it into a SJW vehicle
> it tanks instantly
> show tries to make the moral be "it was worth the try" instead of "everything SJW touches turn to shit"

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

In twenty years what the hell is Obama going to be remembered for? Being the first black president? That's literally it.

>tfw you thought Trump, a guy who has palled around with liberal elite in Jew York his entire life, would solve the JQ
>tfw you thought Bannon, a guy who worked for Goldman Sachs, Kikebart, and even the fucking Jerry Seinfeld show, would help Trump solve the JQ
>tfw you thought Miller, A LITERAL JEW, would help Trump solve the JQ
We were idiots guys. Nothing will change.

BLACKS BTFO

He'll be remembered as one of the worst presidents of all time.

WE WUZ CONNED

How excited are we for SNL tn guys? they're gonna take drumpf to the cleaners! lmao

He gon' get raped

Pretty much just that.

Trump's actions over the last 100 days contradict this singular statement.

Enjoy this while you can. Once they split the boards, mods will probably never allow someone to post an awoo ever again.

Though I must ask, why make a new board if the pretense is to stifle discussion? They can do that by just immediately banning things they don't like while coming up with BS excuses. Why make a new board when we already know what the end goal is anyway?

Even if the only thing that Trump truly accomplishes in 8 years is a wall, that will be remembered forever.

Kek. Trumps America is truly best America.

>"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

D...DON T...T-THE CON!

HILLDAWG WAS R-READY

IT'S H-HER TURN

He will forever be the President who was so bad that we elected a WWE Superstar

No he gon' get enriched.

I FUCKING HATE REDDIT AND EVEN TRYING TO CONVERT REDDIT RETARDS

The only thing I've ever bother to remember about the show is the "Do it for her" part and that cat being murdered by the mouse.
I miss old Warner Cartoons though, 50s, 60s and so forth.

The media will always suck his cock. They've done it for too long and too vigorously to quit now, despite how if you ask them about his actual accomplishments no one can name anything.

>I'M A GLOBALIST
t. dolan drumpf

>It means nothing. It's probably just there to fuck with the media.
420 dimensional chutes and ladders
all part of cheeto man's master plan

Google.com

i didn't migrate to this thread legally.
now i'm going to suck up 10-17 post counts.

Can anyone post a filter list?

> show off your shit a bit
> SHIP a bit

Cuz flags and IDs are fun for shitposting. I'm quite alright with idiots and derailers being easier to spot here.

Is Hillary going to jail?

Is China a currency manipulator?

Is Trump a globalist?

Please answer using Trump quotes.

Bonus question; How much has been spent on weekend golf trips compared to previous administrations?

>you get to show off your shit a bit
NO! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ON TV!

kek, my point at exactly. Forget about saving the western world, what about your own bloody community first?

Someone from Pennsylvania needs to show up and press Trump on DACA. Call him out on it, get him to end it. I'm not sure what the hell he is doing at this point, but we need to start putting up a fight and forcing him to make a move on this ridiculous travesty Obama started.

>AND EVEN TRYING TO CONVERT REDDIT RETARDS
Why bother? Such a waste of time. Don't bring them here, cunt.

Because that garbage isn't discussions.

MADAME LA PRESIDENTE!
FUCK THE TRAITORS AND THE ((([email protected])))

>also i'd like to order guillotines pls
>rare l'orient bote btw

Yeah. Even fucking Michael Moore said that.

Trump, on the other hand, will be remembered as a Populist and a job creator like Reagan was during his time. Nobody remembers what President Carter did, but everyone remembers what his predecessor President Reagan did. I think it'll be the same deal here, assuming Trump goes the full eight years

No, don't do it anyone else either because they will use it to circumvent filters.

Make your own.

Don't you have to wait for them to out themselves first every thread because of the hash that goes off your IP and thread?

Or let it expire which it will in a couple of years and then all of them will be thrown out and no one can call him out as Obama didn't make it permanent.

YOU SAID AMERICA FIRST DONALD, NOT IVANKA FIRST!!! HOW WAS I TRICKED SO EASILY!?

desu senpai if Trump failed on everything else but I got to see that little beaner shit and everyone in that video deported in an ICE van it will all have been worth it

*Holocaust centers

That's possibly an understatement.

Clarke is going to put up with zero bullshit. His stance on Muslims and illegals should tell you everything about the admin and it's views on these matters.

>saving the thumbnails

Trump only said that so the stock investors would think he would support the world economy and not go full protectionist

>In twenty years
whos going to write the history books then? Remember CNN praised and whitewashed Mandela, Castro and Arafat

Even now, without accomplishing the Wall right now, Trump is accomplishing so much economically and actually enforcing immigration laws. It's nice to have someone who actually cares in there for once. Reagan was probably the last President who actually gave a fuck about the economy and the American people

>*6:45PM THE PRESIDENT signs the Executive Order on the Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
nice
>yfw it's headed by Carl Icahn

Droompf btfo

>4D chess doesn't exis-

>KUK

Flag checks out.

SNL isn't even on tonight, senpai.
I'll admit their Bill O'Reilly skit with Baldwin playing him and Trump at the same time was great.

MD5 filters perma block an image.

>don't recognize
I did but i was thinking about western cartoon after cn so i kind of miss your point.
Jessica Rabbit was my fap material before i know what anime is. And don't let me start on the bestiality part.

>How much has been spent on weekend golf trips

Roughly the same amount saved by moth-balling Camp David.

I have to try. It's my moral duty.

Whether we like it or not, he's obsessed with flexibility and negotiation. Anyone paying attention during the campaign would see him making really definitive statements one day NATO IS OBSOLETE and then immediately thereafter saying shit like

3/21/2016
No, I don’t want to pull out..
and
Blitzer: So you’re really suggesting the United States should decrease its role in NATO?
Trump: Not decrease its role but certainly decrease the kind of spending. We are spending a tremendous amount in NATO and other people proportionately less. No good.

8/3/2017
"I don’t want to get rid of NATO, but you always have to be prepared to walk. It’s possible,"

6/27/2017
"I like NATO, just so you understand. I like NATO. I like the concept of NATO. It is somewhat outdated, because it doesn't cover terror the way it should. I've been saying this for six months now.. I THINK NATO's GREAT. But it's got to be modernized. And - and countries that we're protecting have to pay what they're supposed to be paying."

9/26/2017
"I’m all for NATO. But I said they have to focus on terror, also."

It's his style, it's his negotiating technique, etc.

The problem for us of course is figuring out what his actual position is, but that's how negotiating works right?

Salary negotiations work this way too. Both parties pretend they are unwilling to budge from a position, but everyone knows that a game is being played.

Sorry, I meant successor

Guess he was able to pick his teeth off the ground after getting punched day after day, good for him!

I fully expect the wall and immigration to be Trump's legacy. Even if he accomplishes much more, those will be the two things that he will be known for.

In the middle of his interview with Reuters, Trump paused to pass out copies of a map he had on hand. The map showed the United States, colored with the results of the 2016 election. “It’s pretty good, right?” he asked the Reuters team.

ALARM
ALARM
ALARM
ALARM
ALARM
>THE NUKES ARE COMING
>THE NUKES ARE COMING
>THE NUKES ARE COMING
>THE NUKES ARE COMING
>THE NUKES ARE COMING

Mizzou continues to pay the price of their stupidity

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/consequences-mizzou-loses-students-will-shut-3-dorms/

WTF I love gun control and open borders now.

It's not rape if he enjoys it.

He probably just meant like interested in the well being of the world but he put nationalist first

Proofs?

Speaking of bottom-shelf goobers...

>muh meat eating
>muh Buddhism

It's like they're trying to make cancer incarnate.

Obligatory

Fucking hell, Spencer has gone full cuck mode. One inconsequential Syria strike and suddenly Spencer hates Trump. Yeah, not controlled opposition at all

>t. Shabbos goy Bush plant Richard Spencer

Yeah I realized you probably meant that after I posted that. I always forget the image MD5 filter. I don't like using it in case someone legitimately uses an image that i might have filtered way before. But yeah, those obvious shill images I just filtered after you said that, no one legit will use.

?