Truth about China

Chinese Americans are a sleeper cell waiting for the call, this is serious and not a meme, don't know about the youth here but any Chinese transplants over the age of 25 and that owns a restaurants especially . They are waiting for orders from mainland to initiate the takeover . War with China would be debating due to this. Chinese Americans HATE US and are loyal to China. They see us as subhuman and below them and they already believe they OWN us all cause of the debt bill. They believe by 2020-2025 they will completely be in control, THEY already own Hollywood , not the Jews.
The Jews infiltrated China long ago and the Chinese Kike is the most dangerous ideology in the world . They love torture and even eating live animals ((chunks eating live monkey brains as they squirm))) (( boiling dogs alive))) why don't we talk about them..??? Cause they are in COMPLETE control of our media.

POST stories that help prove this truth, the Chinks are the real threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPKwm49MnDM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/94846
tyrannyoftradition.com/2014/05/02/pandamonium-chinese-sleeper-cell-discovered-in-washington-state/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-01/fed-was-hacked-more-50-times-between-2011-and-2015
un.org/africarenewal/magazine/august-2014/chinese-yuan-penetrates-african-markets
theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Africa-to-benefit-from-China-push-yuan-global-reserve-currency/2560-2783828-view-printVersion-tkvno9z/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Israel_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
sltrib.com/home/4303918-155/utah-man-missing-since-2004-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that pic
Chinese Bogdanoff hybrid confirmed?

I work with DIA as a contractor here in CENTCOM, I can confirm, we are following leads under suspicious auspices that New China might be a front.

Pic Related

Cells in Tampa

New York City Cell

Chicago Cell

>chinks awaiting the call to take over the US
>not fretting over whether their kid might get a 99 instead of 100 on their next math test

lol you're retarded dude

>
>Chinese Americans are a sleeper cell waiting for the call, this is serious and not a meme, don't know about the youth here but any Chinese transplants over the age of 25 and that owns a restaurants especially . They are waiting for orders from mainland to initiate the takeover . War with China would be debating

Wang please go

desu they arent as restricted in regards to genetic research as the west

it's basically just a mongolian kek

That's a big chin

>The Chinese Kike
Kek thanks for the wakeup laugh mate

Incredible work by the bogs. They really are pushing the boundaries of cloning.

I had a TS SCI clearance. During one of our biannual security briefings we were told by a US gov't agent:

"over half of all Chinese restaurants in the United States were started with CHICOM intelligence seed money. They are used primarily as blind drops for espionage, industrial and otherwise."

They also told us that over 90% of Chinese foreign exchange students are, in actuality, intelligence recruits tasked with getting into elite US science and engineering programs. Their goal is to get internships at top US tech companies to conduct industrial espionage.

>chunks eating live monkey brains as they squirm
The only instance of this happening is from a movie you chunk

They clone soldiers and humans, unsanctioned , bizarre expiremenrs , chimeras , but that's x/ tier. Really though this North Korean Feign is not good for us, if they ever saw the chance they would take it. They want nothing more than to assimilate us
> but they need us for
Muh economy
They don't need us to be Americans and sovereign , they just need us alive and controlled I.E. Hollywood, you can't even criticize china anymore!! Wake up fellow /pollacks this is the true red pill.
Chinese youth are trained in china to HATE US!! Worse propaganda than Korea

This is real

Bro?

chinese have already renamed every part of your country to chinese names, even lakes and parks. they have official maps of this.

OPs full of shit but chinks are definitely a 5th column in western societies whether they know it or not. especially canada and australia.

The bogdanoff's have been around for millennia. Who knows where those genes have spread.

This is truth also. Schlomo knows.. Chinese kikes even went against Israel, they are sovereign guku Kikes!!

Reddit?? Go back faggot

>chinese cells wait 25 years
>men are now in their 50s and not fit
>daughters are getting BLEACHED

Looks like they waited a little too long

extremely untrue but nice pic, whenever i go to chinatown (boston) flags of taiwan are fucking everywhere, and communist china has 0 flags in the entire district. Alot of the ones that came here are basically political dissidents

The threat is real.

>be china
>buy huge amounts of property in foreign countries
>bid up price pushing out the natives
>only rent to other Chinese
>waiting for coordinated selloff to crash their economies

Check out the rental ads for Toronto/Vancouver. Half of the say things like 'Asians only'. Do you think the the humans rights fags have anything to say about this? They don't.

t. Chin Chang Chong Fu Wong Zi Lo Ping Mow

Yeah, it's so easy. I've been to a ton of New China restaurant, they always give me that demon look when I come in my business attire. Like, wtf dude I work in MacDill what the fuck is your problem.

The chinese will always con and decieve themselves before they work together toa ccomplish someething like that. the entire country is comprised of con artists and criminals

can I get a quick rundown?

Same shit happened in 1979. Friendly neighbors one day, leading death squads the next.

NEVER TRUST CHINKS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>con artists and criminals
I've heard this from many people I know who do business in China. Also from dealing with them day to day. Always trying to get an angle on every situation, by hook or by crook. I used to think it was just a meme.

>The call that saved North Korea

I've posted dubZ of truth , as a Priest of Kek

>拯救中国的电话。

>They are waiting for orders from mainland to initiate the takeover
By the time they do it will probably be an overall improvement.

I believe you OP. Chinks are like jews they want their women to fuck white men to make their race offspring better. I believe earth will be left to jews and chinks. If white Americans dont put a stop to this America is doom.

Oh and im Hispanic American(Mexican descent)

FYI Chinese American youth (0-20) all hate china and Chinese people, they have a huge cuckold complex for whites it's almost sad. LOL THAT YOU WOULD EVEN IMPLY THEY ARE SLEEPER CELLS YOU FUCKING MORON KEK

Mexico has atzlan and reqonquesta, BUT thats a small group within that believe this , maybe more than small, BUT China through and through have the same ideology with their whole society , they are still very angry with history

I had a Chinese man admit this more or less while I was working for him. I was selling granite that he was importing from China for counter tops. On a five hour drive to meet with a distributor, he smugly told me every city or village in the United States with over 5000 people has a Chinese restaurant. I asked him how he knew this and he gave me a weird smile then turn up the buddha chant he was playing in his BMW.

This guy started with a Chinese Buffet, after his tax benefit ran out, his "brother" came and took possession of the business, then the second "brother" came when that ran out. While I worked for the guy, Chinese "investors" would come around and inspect the warehouse and apparently give him whatever money he needed to do business.

He told me his uncle was a high level member of the PLA and that his family owned mountains in China and production facilities on the Chinese coast.

>Mexico has atzlan and reqonquesta
Only edgy and college faggots believe that shit. If white people embrace hispanics they would do anything for america. Hispanics just want to be left alone. Sure we got bad people but we can always just kill them. I seen the chink menace in California for myself and this people dont give a fuck about America.

You are dumb.

You are black ala Nigger , must be tough to swallow the Yellowpill, since you are programmed to
Hate whitey

bogdanoff chad version 1.0

bogdanoff western version, original bogdanoff version, version 1.1

bogdanoff far east version 1.0

listen up faggot, you really think those savages could be organised to do anything? watch them eat.. they would be killing eachother over petty shit like who gets to eat the doggo youtube.com/watch?v=hPKwm49MnDM

The Chinese government. Is the most deceitful in the world, pumping pollution into the atmosphere horrible experiments on people and animals and illegal weapon stockpiles like white phosphorus. They might not have any experience with war but they have a total experience with brutality and authoritarianism

At this point, I would rather be annihilated by the chinks. I wonder if they have the emotional capacity to enjoy it if they succeeded.

Why don't they just eat out of a trough? Why even bother with plates at that point? Savages.

>Chinese Americans are a sleeper cell waiting for the call, this is serious and not a meme

I knew it. Baba Vanga and Sam Hyde were right.

Chinks are aaylien/human hybrids so nah, they probably wouldnt give a shit.

Look at all my digzs of truth!! All you rellit faggots don't conceive this!!! This is words from the kekHEAD

That's chognadoff m8.
The real power behind the scenes in China.

Shlomo seems unusually keen to shift the spotlight onto the yellow peril.
Really makes you think!

I must admit this is a more interesting slide thread. Eh, OK, have a bump, just for originality.

You dumb yellowkike Kaifeng Jew... begone!!!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China

This is kinda true, just like what the japanese tourists, occupants, vendors and the likes have done here in our country before world war 2. They immigrate on a massive scale then when war has been declared they will reveal their true uniform.

you lost me at
>this is serious and not a meme

>Fearing manlets in straw tanks

The phone call that made China a superpower by 2020

what will these use as weapons, lo mein noodles and parental strictness?

I'm on Long Island, and these mainland Chinese shitheads have been flooding my comfy little village. They clog traffic by driving like shit or crossing at will (can get you killed on LI), they also have no idea in the slightest how the West works. If this is true, which I wouldn't doubt; the NYC cell would be crushed utterly. Funny unrelated story:

> Friend and I see a chainsmoking chink im front of a 711 around midnight
>Chinky gets into a windowless van
>Tell him about human trafficking ring the Chinese mob runs out of Queens
>He wants to follow the van
>Get on the highway
>They turn off after just 2 light cycles
>We follow
>Their driving slows down
>They roll into the shoulder at a 3 way intersection
>So do we
>Imagining the chinks all yelling and flying about the van
>They turn slowly in the intersection to make a U-turn
>They stop on the opposite shoulder
>We pull up and park right behind them
>We contemplate getting out and hassling them
>Think they'd take off so we wait a few mins and slowly pull around past them
>Friend and I stare at the driver as we pull around
>He's stone faced staring ahead
>We floor it and laugh more

Chinese can fuck RIGHT off

Fucking Finland

LEL

They are buying foreign assets because their country is about to collapse.

Same thing happened in Japan in the 80s.

Only super nigger can stop the Chinks there's a reason Chinks hate black people.

Who are the Bogdanoffs?

Ok more truths..
>Jews have been investing in China for years
> various infrastructure , military , slush funds, black accounts
>laundering vast sums of cash and GOLD

China is GOLD hungry , all that Jewish meme gold is true and historic accounts and biblical accounts yet had what is agreed on 30000 tons of gold and 80000 tons of silver . All that Nazi gold that was reclaimed from WW2 was laundered and sent to china by Kaifeng Jews and Schlomo that does business in China, lots of rich Jews own penthouses and mansions in china . It's their escape when ISREAL GETS NUKED , they will flee to china

This is some Alex Jones tier shit user. Any evidence to back it up?

For yourself.

Back when huff was "better"
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/94846

tyrannyoftradition.com/2014/05/02/pandamonium-chinese-sleeper-cell-discovered-in-washington-state/

Are just a few , I can only show you the door you must walk through it.. take the yellowricepill, do a little research on China vs American history , look into things I presented , and yes JEWS are involved too

And they are all over NIST. Want to know why your Fed c.v. was hacked? The keys are at NIST.

From a former friend from Taiwan who interned there and said that the place was rife with spies.

Coincidence ??

They have a surplus m8. When whites are getting BLACKED, the chinese are simply using their semen demons to quicken the process for colonization.

BogDaFierce

This my brethren? Thank you for informing us I didn't know about this personally
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-01/fed-was-hacked-more-50-times-between-2011-and-2015

fuck its real

this must be what the chink gene bank is for, i need a quick rundown

>They also told us that over 90% of Chinese foreign exchange students are, in actuality, intelligence recruits tasked with getting into elite US science and engineering programs

lol, they fucking suck at driving, and everything. let thec hinks come

100% serious, if you know any Chinese nationals in US, ask them if they family in the military.

One kid I know has 4 brothers, all of them moved here after being born in China.

They're parents own a Chinese restaurant. I asked how they survived in China (keep in mind they were born when the One-Child policy was in full effect). They said they family in the chinese military. High ranking official was the father's brother.

These kids were dumb, but they knew how to cheat and bullshit they're way through school.

Of the four brothers
1. One helps the "family business"
2. One works at Federal Reserve in Atlanta
3. One works at some biotech startup
4. And the other works at Google

The one the helps the family business was in the military for awhile, but he was expelled with a dishonorary discharge. Never told anyone what actually happened.

I used to go drinking with the one who works at the biotech firm, he even told me that he's sold company studies to people, who work for other companies.

I have no doubt that family is working for the Chinese government. You're stupid if you don't think the Chinese don't do this.They're are 100 times more dangerous than any other threat facing America today, you just don't see it yet.

Incredible .. THANK YOU!!! We need to expose the chink threat !! We need more stories and whistleblowers !!! Fucking federal reserve !! Google!!! 4 kids in a one child policy!! This is it!! I'm rock hard right now

Read "Ways That Are Dark: The Truth About China" by Ralph Townsend

the chink menace is real

>China is GOLD hungry
They're going to push to become the world reserve currency, it's exactly what the US did after WWII.

They own Africa right now. And the Yuan is becoming increasingly used by African Central banks as their preferred reserve currency.

un.org/africarenewal/magazine/august-2014/chinese-yuan-penetrates-african-markets

theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Africa-to-benefit-from-China-push-yuan-global-reserve-currency/2560-2783828-view-printVersion-tkvno9z/index.html

This

They co-ordinate cheating in universities to get the grades to get the internships. A tech company has to be retarded to hire a Chinese national. All our company's firewall really does is block the Chinese from stealing our shit.

I am less suspicious of 2nd and 3rd generation Chinese, they have gotten get the same Jew chattel brainwashing as the rest of us.

>Owning Hollywood and the Media
Anyone who is swayed by Hollywood and the media deserves to be enslaved.

At the moment China still seems content to sell the west it's people's slave labor. They're mistaken if they think that they own the world because of
>mu denbts

Kike Jews are still worse. We can exist in a stable somewhat symbiotic equilibrium with China.
Still, don't trust Chinese Nationalists in the US and Canada.

let me blow all your minds as you are all right

NATO = the british kike empire with America being forced back into the fold and used as the patsy

Israel/China = the new silk road

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Israel_relations

isn't it odd that North Korea hates Israel and China loves them?

the bolsheviks fled to china after the russians kicked them out

During the 1955 Asian–African Conference, China expressed support for the Palestinian right of return, but refrained from denying Israel's right to exist and secretly pursued trade ties with the Israelis.[9] Until the 1980s, China refused to grant visas to Israelis unless they held dual citizenship and carried a passport of a country other than Israel.[10] However, following the Sino-Soviet split and China's 1979 establishment of diplomatic relations with the United States, China began to develop a series of secret, non-official ties with Israel.[11]

China and Israel secretly began building military ties in the 1980s during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, which both Israel and China opposed. They both supplied weapons to the Afghan mujahideen (Israel sending captured PLO weapons via the United States and Pakistan), and military cooperation between the two began in order to assist the Islamic resistance against the Soviets. China and Israel subsequently started exchanging visits of delegations of academics, experts, businessmen and industrialists.[10] Reportedly, a large number of the heavy tanks used in China's 1984 National Day parades were retrofitted by Israel from captured Six-Day War equipment.[11]

Hong Kong was their entry point via the British Kikes who really are the parent of all these kike nations

like to no more?

The Taiwanese and Hong Kong Chinese who's families have been here for 20+ years here are more trustworthy and generally resent the mainland. If one is able to escape a communist shit-hole they usually do.

Though any Chinese people, regardless of where in China they're from, who have recently immigrated are a 5th column.

the jews took over american education to wipe any real information about their british kikery and why we really rebelled

did you think we really rebeled over stamps or rights?

no, it was an open rebellion against the kike king on the throne and his kike bankers

america must remember

go look up the congressional records for the civil war and pre WW2

your history has been stolen from you fellow Americans

you must remember

another flag, it is ok to be a Jew in China but not a Christian

You aren't ready yet to know the truth.

In that case espionage is fucking delicious M8

Tell me more, im listening

>"Ways That Are Dark: The Truth About China" by Ralph Townsend

this part

>Townsend argues that the Chinese may be the only people in the world who are completely unable to comprehend the basic human impulses of sympathy or gratitude toward other people. Because the Chinese feel no empathy toward others, they behave in an unbelievably sadistic and cruel fashion toward one another, and they view altruistic foreigners as targets to be mercilessly taken advantage of.

Had a friend at intl school from some embassy and he was literally instructed on how careful to be when talking to chinese students there, i can believe this

Many more arrived as refugees from the Russian Revolution of 1917. A surge of Jews and Jewish families was to arrive in the late 1930s and 1940s, for the purpose of seeking refuge from the Holocaust in Europe and were predominantly of European origin. Shanghai was notable for its volume of Jewish refugees, most of whom left after the war, the rest relocating prior to or immediately after the establishment of the People's Republic of China.

Over the centuries, the Kaifeng community came to be virtually indistinguishable from the Chinese population and is not recognized by the Chinese government as a separate ethnic minority. This is as a result of having maintained already-Jewish and adopted many Han Chinese customs including patrilineal descent[7] and extensive intermarriage with the local population. Since their religious practices are considered to be functionally extinct, they are not eligible for expedited immigration to Israel under the Law of Return unless they explicitly convert.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China

im showing you the truth and you must accept it

communism in china is still the kike run thing it was in every other country

again isnt it odd christianity is the main religion prohibited

more about the kikes and their free reign and power in china

Late 20th century

After World War II and the establishment of the PRC in 1949, most of these Jews emigrated to Israel or the West, although a few remained. Three prominent non-Chinese lived in China from the establishment of the People's Republic of China to the contemporary period: Sidney Shapiro, Israel Epstein, and Ruth Weiss, two American emigres and one Austrian emigre, are of Jewish descent. Another Jewish-American, Sidney Rittenberg served as interpreter to many top Chinese officials.

Structured Jewish life returned to Beijing in 1979 with the founding of Kehillat Beijing, an egalitarian lay-led community serving ex-patriate Jews from all over the world.

Sara Imas, the Shanghai-born daughter of Shanghai's Jewish Club president, Leiwi Imas, became the first Jewish-Chinese immigrant to Israel after the two countries established formal diplomatic relations in 1992. Leiwi Imas, who had to leave Germany for Poland in 1939, arrived in Shanghai the same year. He spent his final years in Shanghai until 1962, prior to the beginning of the Cultural Revolution. Although Sara Imas's non-Chinese appearance and family background brought her much trouble during the Cultural Revolution when she was accused of being a foreign capitalist and spy, today Sara Imas has returned to Shanghai, working as the Chinese representative of an Israeli diamond company.[40]

The Institute of Jewish Studies was established at Nanjing University in 1992.[41]

>Americhinks tend to be hardcore leftards
>they advocate for open borders, veganism and free Tibet n shit.
No. They are the ultimate good goyim

keep dropping them redpills, I'm here

Since the 1990s, the Shanghai municipal government has taken the initiative to preserve historical Western architectures that were constructed during Shanghai's colonial past. Many formerly Jewish-owned hotels and private residence have been included in the preservation project. In 1997, the Kadoorie-residence-turned Shanghai Children's Palace, had their spacious front garden largely removed in order to make room for the city's overpass system under construction. A One Day Tour of the history of Jewish presence in Shanghai can be arranged through the Center of Jewish Studies Shanghai.[42] Rabbi Shalom Greenberg from Chabad-Lubavitch in New York arrived in Shanghai to serve this community in August 1998. Rabbi Arthur Schneier, president of the Appeal of Conscience Foundation of New York, donated a Torah to the community that same year. On the first day of Rosh Hashanah, in September 1999, a Jewish New Year service was held at the Ohel Rachel Synagogue for first time since 1952.[43]

i previously provided ample evidence that the one child policy in china was instituted by international kikes and their collaborators

it was intentional and they did it to create the modern chinese state

china is a vassal state just like the united states is of british kikery (parent) and israeli kikery (child)

north korea won't embrace the kikery

sltrib.com/home/4303918-155/utah-man-missing-since-2004-is

The idea that he is married, Roy Sneddon said, is something that came to their attention years ago by a Japanese woman who had been abducted by North Korea, as well as by people in Japan who had worked with abductees.

"It should be emphasized that that is part of the [North] Korean plan," Kathleen Sneddon said. "If [North Korea] captures you, [they]'re going to give you a wife; you have children, so you settle down and like it [there], and you enjoy it and give [them] your best."

it appears the north koreans dont kill you, they convert you

When I was a kid, I intuitively knew this. These restaurants are outposts. It may be so that on the day of attack, all food sold will be poisoned. I don't eat at these places any more.

bogdachink

>They're mistaken if they think that they own the world because of
>>mu denbts
Not only because of debt, they own the world because they're literally buying up any asset they can afford.
>Western Housing
>South American and African Resources
>Western Companies

Not to mention stealing western intellectual property and tech secrets through corporate espionage.