What do you think of this? Do you support it? Also, what's your general view of the homeless?

What do you think of this? Do you support it? Also, what's your general view of the homeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelbaisden.com/homeless-man-high-crack-set-i85-atlanta-fire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homeless people should be allowed to exist, but it makes no sense not to try to help them.
Things like OP's pic are governement_
-level dick moves

we need more spikes, homeless people make my commute worse

michaelbaisden.com/homeless-man-high-crack-set-i85-atlanta-fire/

Ahhh ahhhhh ahh ahhhhhhhhhh ah ahhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahh ahhhhhh ah ahhhhh ahhh ahhhhh ahh ahhhhhhhhhh ah ahhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahh ahhhhhh ah ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahh ahhhhhhhhhh ah ahhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahh ahhhhhh ah ahhhhh

Yes. They already have homeless shelters to sleep in. They should be looking for a job during the day, not shooting up underpasses

Homeless "people" are the absolute dregs of society. Alcoholics, drug addicts, incredibly unintelligent, often with several mental illnesses. They literally cant function in society and they intentionally slip through the innumerable layers of safety nets of your average european welfare state creates. They have so many chances to get their shit together, there are tons of live-in facilities where they could go and get given food, showers, clothes and jobs but they very rarely take them because they require them to stop taking drugs and drinking.

Source: I worked as a volunteer because my gf roped me in. Never fucking again. Remove these wretches from the streets. They have no business shitting and pissing everywhere and wallowing in it in drunken stupor.

Waste of money.
It would be easier and more cost efficient to send those people to concentration camps for some concentration.

I can feel sympathy for the 'clean' homeless people. But the majority of them are filthy smelly thieving junkies, like 95% of them.

Yeah, I also volunteered at a homeless shelter and they were the fucking worst; rude, dirty, thankless and strangely arrogant. Most homeless people have no intention on being useful to society

I drive around pittsburgh a lot and the few homeless i see during the DAY are always out by street corners trying to sell flowers or actually """work""" if you want to call it that. theyre also white.

>lack of humanity
I fucking resent them turning humanity into code for helper faggots. Apex fucking predators and humanity means assisting sandniggers.

>put a piece of wood, plastic, or metal above the spikes
>instant bed that protects you from poisonous insects and other disease transmitting animals

Why are the homeless so retarded?

Spike everything, fuck homeless

Before this I really didn't think commuting in Atlanta could ever possibly be any worse

Cause by the point someone gets to that state they are beyong saving. Like human roaches or zombies, completely dependent on society but hating it at the same time.

Even fucking gypsies can apply to welfare, live in hovels and have friends and human contacts, but not these wretches.

The only thing I hate more than the homeless are the young and naive millennials trying to virtue signal by aiding them and enabling their '''life"""style with their money.

>have business
>put everything into it
>homeless people start sleeping near the business
>ask them to sleep elsewhere
>even offer to drive them to a shelter
>still they come
>they piss and shit everywhere
>they scare of customers
>eventually, can't make ends meet
>business closes
>now i'm homeless, too

>The only thing I hate more than the homeless are the young and naive millennials trying to virtue signal by aiding them and enabling their '''life"""style with their money

>Source: I worked as a volunteer because my gf roped me in.

Sounds like your girlfriend sucked some of that big homeless dick. Poor baby!

Why not allow a few into your home or set up a tent for them in your yard? Nobody is stopping you.

>that text on the bottom

when a hobbo rapes your children on your backyard and forces you to watch, then you are gonna know what the ever loving fuck "lack of humanity" actually means.

Did this happen to you?

>get a piece of plywood
>put plywood on top of spikes
>sleep on top of plywood on top of spikes

They should be put into the military for the Empire! HAIL C- I mean they should be put into the Military for the Republic, Hail Tr- America.

I hate this pandering to fakirs

They break into houses around here. Piss and shit in public parks, where bathrooms are available. I've worked at liquor stores, and they will pay for a $5 pint with handfuls of change, then ask for a buck. If you take the time to get to know most of them, they want to be homeless. No responsibility to anyone, just beg and drink. I have a friend who runs a junk mail business. He needed about five people to work for a day. Every person with a sign "will work for food" turned him down for $10 an hour. They have no desire to be part of society, other than free gibs.
Soilent green.

Of course I support it, there are an assload of charities begging to help them for muh sanctification through works, get 'em out from underfoot.

If they love sleeping outside so much they can go to the fucking park instead of scaring customers away from businesses.

Dont project your cuck fantasies. No one in their right mind would ever fuck a hobo.

>No responsibility to anyone, just beg and drink

This. Most normies wouldnt believe the amount of money they make by begging. So much gypsies even formed a "begger mafia" protection racket about the best begging places.

thanks god no but homesless here in Mexico are very violent and sexual assaults are their favorite hobbie next to smoking crack.

Denver here: gas them all.

>MFW they're all getting bamboozled by a spring snow storm right now

of course a beaner would know how to sleep under a bridge.
Time to go back Paco

would probably be better for you since you're not sleeping on the cold hard ground but having your weight distributed in the warmer air like a bed

I'd be pissed to learn my tax money was spent on something so retarded, which I'm sure was the case for that overpass at least.

Why couldn't homeless people sleep there? They bother literally no one, it's a place no regular person would ever be.

The majority of the homeless are drug addicts

There are more than 4x the number of empty homes in the US than there are homeless. Not saying go commie, but otherwise those homes literally just rot.

from what i've seen pretty much all homeless are able to find a proper shelter (charity and stuff) but choose not to, due to alcohol, drugs, mental illness or just refusing to sleep indoors.

I was homeless for 1 week because many reasons and the people in my town helped me so i have now a nice apartment a job and everything back in control in my life...
Some people fuck up everything if they have problems because they dont want help but sometimes a little help can be really good.
That help i got changed my entire life ....

But drug addicts/criminals should just die and fuck off

>Offer homeless shelter
>Offer homeless food
>They decide to live on the streets and eat out of dumpsters instead
>Clearly mentally ill
>(((Civil libertarians))) made it impossible to treat them for mental illness involuntarily
>Upset you won't let them shit outside of your businesses and ruin roads
Fuck the Left.

Homeless should find shelters. No one owes them a place to sleep and if a community comes together with tax money to repel homeless people, then good for them. It is their right to do what they want in the places they live and put money into.

>Also provides a channel for air ventilation which would make you cold as fuck
>Mexican engineers

I would sleep on that very comfy. Just bring extra blankets and whatnot

When it's near a White neighborhood a homeless camp is a thread. Poor people in modern Western countries are mentally ill degenerates who should be euthanized.

Sounds like they're violating the nap.

The only people who are against this are those who don't live in an area full of homeless people

Fuck them, in the UK at least it's the responsibility of the council to house all of them so the only ones out on the street are those who don't want to stay in the hostels because they're not allowed to take drugs

>They bother literally no one
>suburban liberal detected
I'm guessing you don't live in anything resembling an urban environment. They bother literally every fucking person they come into contact with.

It would be more effective if the spikes were on the chairs of politicans

Yeah I volunteered at shelter as well. Came to same conclusions. So many fucking safety nets as you say. It's ridiculous.

after working as a security guard, i have a deep hatred for the homeless.

please round them all up and put them into forced labor camps.

totally serious.

The ones on the left look comfy.

Yeah but not by sleeping under bridges.
The spikes still don't stop them from standing there and panhandling

>they bother litterally no one
Wrong

be homeless, "fall" on said spike, go talk to lawberg & lawberg, never homeless again

Nice fantasy toothpaste of Allah.
Around here the only way you remove the pants of the homeless is with scissors in the hospital or morgue.

We need Vlad Impaler type spikes

Wow so you have mexican problem

The funny thing is you could probably give them a fucking house and they would still stay on the street. So many of them choose to do what they do you can't help them. These people could literally fuck up a wet dream. I say we disguise train cars as soup kitchens when they all get on board we slam the doors shut and send them to st louis.

>implying it is cold in Mexico
>'Murican educashun

homeless or not those spikes are a lawsuit waiting to happen.

most of the homeless here are natives from out of province and 18-25 year olds who are too lazy to find a fucking job so they sit around drinking 2 litres of Okanagan cider all day.

You can still sleep in those places tho

well, there's literally nothing wrong with criminals and homeless people working for the state. but muh hooman rites.

I don't understand the homeless problem, aren't there tons of nonprofits that help?
In Atlanta most homeless people are black men

>send them to st louis
fucking genius

i'm pretty sure most homeless people are homeless cause they've fucked up their own lives

seriously. i don't want to help someone who has a drug problem, a mental disorder, or not enough vigor to get a steady shitty job

Homeless people should go live innawoods, build a shelter and hunt/harvest the land instead of begging on street corners.

People who complain about these spikes have never been near a homeless person.

>this thread

We need gulags for the chronic homeless.

You can both help them and stop them from sleeping where they don't belong. Try actually living/working in an area where homelessness is a problem, you will quickly see why these spikes are needed. If these spikes upset you so much, then donate money to your local homeless organization right now instead of whining on the internet.

The government shouldn't do it but it's perfectly fine for citizens or private businesses

nothing wrong with this

they only go to places like this to attention whore and hope people feel sorry for them

you can build a decent housing project with funding meant for those spikes and forcibly house the homeless

>seriously. i don't want to help someone who has a drug problem, a mental disorder, or not enough vigor to get a steady shitty job

I'd feel a thousand times more inclined to help any of these people than to help some migrants who conveniently "lost" their means of identification so that they can't be sent back and have nothing but unverifiable stories.

Sadly my government feels exactly the opposite way and treats the latter like fucking royalty.

It's actually more cold in Tijuana on a regular basis then more northern parts of southern California.
>Cherry picking
I know, I just wanted to point out your flaw.

Money is not the problem. You can lead a horse to the well but you cant force it to drink

homeless people should just be given a few survival tools and some seeds before being put deep into the wilderness to fend for themselves

>housing costs the same to build as some metal spikes.

Are you fucking retarded?

Also most places that use these methods also have extensive welfare programs to help the homeless, that's why you shitskins keep coming over here after all.

phase 2, impale degenerates on spikes!

After having my car broken into and my school books stolen out of the trunk along with my two final projects. Fuck'em

Turn them into organ donors.

Or you know, forced psychiatric help because they sure seem like a danger to themselves and quite possibly also to others.

>how to create a ghetto

We do this, we call it the projects and it does nothing but draw crime, drugs, and worse. The people who end up in the projects end up living their for the rest of their lives and going no where since they have everything given to them there.

It's a waste of time. It's homeless people's fault for living in big cities when they can move to a rural shitty town and live cheaply.

>What do you think of this?
I wouldn't want a bum sitting outside my window doing crack and pissing himself.
>Do you support it?
Don't care, the property owner can do w/e he likes.
>Also, what's your general view of the homeless?
Their life their choice. Buddha would have been considered a homeless person in this day and age. I honestly think it can be a legitimate life choice if a person wants to focus on spiritual development or something like that.

here where I live (vegas) our homeless consist mostly of white americans and black americans

I very very rarely see a hispanic homeless

its embarrassing to be honest

And you saw that it was a homeless person that did this?

They aren't pushing it away what they're probably trying to do is make homelessness even less appealing so all the bums get a job.

>I honestly think it can be a legitimate life choice if a person wants to focus on spiritual development or something like that.
Most homeless people, not even a fraction of them, are homeless because of that though.

Just saying that it could be a legitimate life choice.

Who would hire a bum though? Apart from the production crew of bum fights..

only a temporary solution imo, really should have electrified or tipped with poison to address the root problem.

I oppose it. I personally think we should house all homeless people. It wouldn't cost much, compared to how much our budget is, to buy up some fields and build some of those tiny homes. We need to show humanity and take care of out countrymen.

Why are you responding to yourself?

They should really invest in better rehabilitation programs, welfare, reasonably priced housing, and programs to get people back into the workforce easier.
That being said, they usually already have those solutions in place, so I don't really blame them when people don't take advantage of them and volunteer choose to shit up their city instead because they're too proud or dumb to take free shit.

Like America has homeless shelters, free meals and many states have welfare jobs, pretty much you go to your local administration ask for one of those jobs and they'll have you on the next bus doing whatever dozens of cheap bullshit jobs, it's kind of like mexicans chilling around home depot but more coordinated and run by the state. Not to mention people are very kind and giving in the first place, just walk up to a local church and people will shower you in housing, food and a job to get back on your feet.

There really is no reason for them to be homeless and stinking up the place, there are more than enough tools in the system to get them back into it. They might had not been their fault to be homeless (divorce and wife took the house, be a veteran and lose all your money to medical bills) but it's almost definitely their fault that for not getting out of that situation.

Personally, that sucks if your homeless but honestly most have no interest in doing anything to change that and it gets really bad when theirs professional beggars that really sour the situation, a lot of the people holding those signs up are already in a good situation, so when you drive by one and you already have that stigma of knowing that possibility it's hard not to blanket hate all homeless and beggars.

Kinds wanna bumfuck one

Hate the shit out of the enablers.

Homeless from all over the US come to Salt Lake City 'cause we're so goddamn enabling.

They heard about the free housing initiative, and the hobo population exploded. I think it's safe to say 90% of them aren't native to Utah.

Now a huge swathe of downtown SLC has been turned into a skid row. Heroin and dirty needles fucking everywhere.

move to portland, oregon. you wont oppose it.

no, you're the fucking retard virgin who spent his life in his mom's basement playing world of warcraft
and now think you know shit while all you know is how to play the healer in your roleplay battle games
i've been close to this kind of government project
workers will charge a lot
material will be bought at higher price
and not to mention the fact you need every highway and sleep area spiked compared to one apartment building with 100 homeless crammed in 1 room each

Homeless shelters generally help the homeless get jobs by allowing them get clean, provide new clothes, and help with job hunting. This is why you should never give money to panhandles and instead donate all of that to a shelter.

Not to mention the mountainous regions in the center of the country, and day effay, which is higher in altitude than Denver.

send them to east st louis.
it's a monsanto dumping ground. everything is toxic.

Some of them are allright. Especially when they got fucked over by their wifes or debt because of aliments.

Others are useless fucking junkies that can't be helped.

>hich I'm sure was the case for that overpass at least.
>Why couldn't homeless people sleep there? They bother literally no one,
Except traffic.

Having a bunch of drunk and high bums staggering ''home'' to the overpass in the middle of the fucking road is a huge traffic hazard.

and portland, seattle, sf and who knows, maybe boise.....its always suburban church groups too. they dont get the stray cat analogy, feed them once and MORE will come.....