youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLW6Ak31xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zulu are respectable because they stick to their own nation

Yes.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

WUZ

Insane amounts of crime. 14 percent of the population, of that 14 percent ~7 percent commits over half of Americas violent crime. Hatred of blacks is not unfounded, its not irrational, its good people recognizing a pattern of behavior from a group of people.

Its funny, walk alone on the streets at night and someones walking behind you and you turn around and its a white dude and you're relieved.

90% of Sup Forums do it because it's contrarian, and only for that reason. They have zero ability to think for themselves and have decided to regress to the fucking 50's solely to trigger tumblr freaks/ignorant facebook normies that are just as pathetic as them. Sad!

niggers

Paper Tigers who can only fight in packs.

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO!!!!!

They are just jealous of our history

black pee po?

I don't hate them
That would be like hating a rat for stealing your cheese.

no they arent faggot they are fucking retarded arogant lazy savages.Why do you think the 3 countries with the most zulus also have the highest muder rates worldwide.

I don't hate black people, i just believe that whites are objectively superior
And subjectively too, but that's for personal reasons

I only hate niggers, not black people

They've been extremely racist towards me. They've assaulted or robbed more than half of my friends. They're violent animals, the fuck did you want us to post, a lie? I turned racist to avoid the shit that I've seen happen to other people. Black people are violent and racist. Go fuck yourself.

Please someone meme Abraham / Noah / Jesus werre blacks kek

It's not about Hate, it's about safety, and mainting our civilizations.

Blacks are being used as a Weapon against us, but they don't have the intent.

(((Someone))) else fills that role.

Content of character
>loud
>aggressive
>petty
>mostly dumb
Physically
>flat noses with huge nostrils
>protruding jaws
>wool hair
>their voices
>smell

This is the most cringe thing I've ever seen, the people of Carthage were white... and so were the pharaohs of Egypt, and the ones that were not white were middle eastern.

Don't care about Trump, if he doesn't start WW3 whatever. Do care about retards deciding to bring racism back in vogue to fight some dipshit "war" against other circlejerk internet shitholes.

What are your justifications for being racist? Phrenology?

>Swiss """"""humor"""""

Pathetic.

thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLW6Ak31xw

whats the difference

>that fag saved all these pics from jap meme thread, kek

They were a Mediterranean nation you dumb fuck.

Black people having a naturally lower IQ isn't really a valid to hate them. Its something that's out of their control.

Marxists are rewriting History, and encouraging Blacks to believe the new version.

They're being sold the lie that they can recreate everything Whites have created, when in reality Blacks can't even maintain civilization when it's created and handed over to them.

Criminals protected by the establishment to push an ideological version of reality have no place in civilisation.

We need to get rid off the establishment enablers, and then their pets, in that order or the problem will not go away.

As things stand, that would mean defunding 80% of higher education, for a start. It ain't going to happen, is it?

Even the nubian ones?

Xhosas are better than Zulus based on my experience. Harder workers and generally more intelligent. They've had the short end of the stick for a while now though, with the Transkei being pretty much abandoned by the government.

Difference between hate and having an objective view on them. I don't hate swing dancing but I also don't want to do it.

i dont hate blacks, i hate niggerish behavior from any race. its promotion through media is the jewish atom bomb.

I don't hate black people, I just hate niggers
There's a difference

you don't think it's too late?

Why does the world hate niggers? Most primitive race to ever exist, tries to claim every accomplishment of other races as their own, then complains about people stealing their shit tier culture.

Lol you're pathetic. Also even if Hannibal was black, how does attempting to claim famous guys in histories help you now? Have you seen the kingdom of one of the richest guys to ever live? His crap was basically a bunch of mud huts. Do you really think nig nogs can engineer things on average? They'd just put a bunch of useless springs on things like that retarded bike that's a big hit over there now.

Their cocks are too big and we can't compete

>greased up half-naked muscular black men

James C Lewis you gay as fuck nigga

>posts apartheid-praising kang

>black people
>people
?

Nubian? King? Kek. I swear nogs constantly show how idiotic they are. Typical nig line "Blacks are superior race, all of our culture was just stolen" If the nubian kings were so great then how did they get demolished by every nation they came into contact with? If the nig kings were so great, how did anyone manage to defeat them and re write history?

When people say to judge people by their character and not their skin color it makes me hate niggers even more.

It's too late to do it democratically, I recon. No politician is going to pull the plug on the Higher Education scam: too much money is made loaning to idiots to take worthless degrees that take them off the unemployment lists.

I totally understand why military juntas shoot academics and burn books on day one, now. Could never figure that one out before.

The Universtities lead the rot, get paid to back up the politicians making crazy central planning decisions, fuel the untouchable nature of the underclass, and we bear the brunt of the impact.

I recon it'll take an apocalypse, maybe even just a natural one, to reset this bullshit back to neutral.

The Black Problem is a manifestation of the rejecting of rule by empiricism.

Also this sums it up nicely.

Look at this! Now stop!

Pitting blacks against Jews so we can turn their stupidity into a strength

Thor was black, deal with it.

Even with affirmative blacksion for 3 decades and anti white everything in the cities perpetuated by KIKES. Niggers still rape and kill more. Even with all their unqualified job positions and freebie handouts niggers still have a monopoly on crime with a 12% national population. Niggers are still good at something!

DAMN!

*Blacks were greatest rulers throughout history*
*Today every african nation is a shit hole*
*The white man made us,the superior race, this way*
kek

Why do you like them?

>people
No

I never met any so i dont have opinion on them.

I lived in Oakland for five years

But what's this

>loud
>stupid
>not supposed to be living in my country ever
>do crime
what is there not the hate? also famous "nigger finnish" people are fucking dumb too

They ruined Rhodesia