Why i will always oppose republicans

I will NEVER be in favor of the republican party as long as they keep not caring about the environment.

And i'm not just talking about the threat of global warming - air and water pollution kills way WAY more people than terrorism. i don't want the western world to be like China, where children die from lung cancer because of unregulated air pollution.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-35568249

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a picture from China.
this is what happens when you let plants poison our air without regulations.

Corporations don't own our air, they don't have a right to pollute it. air belongs to everyone

More pictures from the industrial dystopia that is china

>Hey look, someone trying to make an argument
>Oh wait, what's that-
>Oh
>Oh no

>implying the environment matters
>implying it will affect me when i'm dead and buried with my gold

Air and water pollution literally KILLS little children all over the world.

Do you even understand what kind of toxic shit plants are releasing into your air and water? are you suicidal or something?

>china is a shithole so blame republicans
Nice logic there kike

Still mad about spicer I see.

I gave China as an example because environmentally, that's where the US is heading towards under republicans

insufficient air and water regulations literally KILL people. voting republican is suicidal

You faggots always say this and nothing happens, fuck off and die you fucking worthless jew.

Look, I still love the Republicans but when they [INSERT SHAREBLUE TOPIC HERE] against the [INSERT MINORITY HERE] in tune with Drumpf's plan to stop the desperately needed [INSERT SOROS AGENDA HERE], then I'm like, whoa buddy!

Drumpf is a traitor to us all. I'm so done with him.

(cut and paste SHAREBLUE IMAGE #1222342389)

>jew
>anything, ever

Make another dumb thread, whydontcha

Protecting the environment is "soros agenda" in your opinion?

You are fucking retarded, aren't you? go and breath some toxic air, tell me how that turned out

So you're basically not voting for anyone who platforms on modern civilisation

t.Jill Stein in her 4th house
Shoo shoo

You can support a modern lifestyle without turning your country into an industrial dystopia where children must wear masks to not die from lung cancer

Based kike.

Thank you for making people hate the Jews even more.

>POLLUTION IS A PROBLEM IN AMERICA
>goes on about china

I live 3 miles from a massive power plant that does nothing but good. The air is pure and clean, and fresher than a lot of places in my state without any giant power plants. Quit your games, kike.

Pic related is the exact power plant I live by.

>implying i care about random children

Pollution IS a problem in america, and now it's going to become more of a problem because trump removed air protection and water protection regulations while cutting the EPA by 30%

Fuck off scumbag

>Hurr durr power plants don't pollute the air at all XD we don't need regulations to protect the air from toxic pollutants

You are so smart, aren't you? as someone who lives 3 miles away from a power plant you should support air protection regulations, moron

>no reports of any problems

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/

"By M.B. Pell and Joshua Schneyer

Filed Dec. 19, 2016, 2 p.m. GMT
A Reuters examination of lead testing results across the country found almost 3,000 areas with poisoning rates far higher than in the tainted Michigan city. Yet many of these lead hotspots are receiving little attention or funding."

much of this pollution is not just rotting infrastructure, but also leftover lead in the ground from various chemical plants

You're talking to dead ears m8.
The faggots here will support anything to do with capitalism and justify it with some dumb shit about being alpha.

WILL SOMEONE GET THE FUCKING GAS

And btw, just to let you know that the symptoms of lead poisoning might be very subtle. it slows your brain and gradually reduces your IQ (lead disrupts neurotransmitters in your brain)

it was a hoax made up by the chinks

>Michigan

>I'm gonna kick his personal experience and say that mine is better! That'll show him!
>Hurt Durr, goy, look at me, I'm you, I'm retarded!

>Ha, that'll teach the goyim! Now he'll have no choice other than to think what I tell him.

Did you even read this?
"A Reuters examination of lead testing results across the country found almost 3,000 areas with poisoning rates far higher than in the tainted Michigan city. Yet many of these lead hotspots are receiving little attention or funding.""

"3000 areas with poisoning ratess HIGHER THAN FLINT MICHIGAN"

We are taking here about areas throughout the US that suffer from unhealthy amounts of lead in the water.

>Air belongs to everyone
I bet it steams you up that you cant sell it to goys, doesn't it?

Kek

And?Everyone in DC WANTS you dead.

>scumbag
kikes really do enjoy pushing non-existent and arbitrary morals don't they :^)

Pollution mostly comes from developing countries. The USA will never be as bad as them.

i do understand and support your opinion my friend

Truthfully there shouldn't be this left/right dichotomy on the environment

In my opinion, ensuring the responsible cultivation of the natural and it's resources is, at heart, a conservative value. This is why Teddy Roosevelt started the national parks program. I want the wilds of America to be there for my future generations to harvest, appreciate, hunt in, etc.

That being said, the self loathing, potency killing carbon tax flim flam is just a marxist conspiracy. We ought to give tax cuts for those willing to make a new industry out of alternative energy. How would it make you feel to be the global leader in technology that drives humanity to the next level?

Also, wtf is wrong with nuclear power you goddamned hippies?

At first glance, I thought the negative space in the curled elephant trunk was spooderman's eye

A friend was living there for work and was very glad to leave.

Republican, democrats both are the same! the choice is a trap

Democrats want to solve global warming with more big government and taxing the working class while the rich get penance indulgences with carbon credits.

Meanwhile the retarded Republicans pretend it doesn't exist instead of offering right wing solutions.

Kikes are the lowest form of human parasite and need to be eradicated utterly.

Both the R's and the D's are faggots, pass the same bullshit policies and are conning you into playing their 3 card monte game.

As a Jew you should know better than to fall for the kind of con games they're playing. Turn in your Jew card and go eat a bacon cheeseburger, you're a disgrace to your kind.