He's right to threaten slavs for not taking refugees

He's right to threaten slavs for not taking refugees.

We're in this together so start working to make Europe a better place for everyone.

We can't let nationalists win. Nationalism leads to war.

Other urls found in this thread:

rtl.fr/actu/politique/la-france-ne-sera-jamais-une-nation-multiculturelle-pour-emmanuel-macron-7788118649
politicalcompass.org/france2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Macron, destroying the Polish menace

Overlord Macron would never send his peasant minions to die for France.

>Macron
How come this faggot, that nobody ever heard before, is winning agains Madame Le Pen?

Exactly my thoughts.

EU might be fucked and things in general might be fucked. But shit like trump or brexit will only WORSEN things.

We need to come together as Europeans and sort this shit out and not fucking run to the hills as soon as trouble approached. Are a couple of refugees really enough to break-up one of the most ambitious projects Europe has had ever?

Watch as the NEETs pour in.

>muh sovereignty
>go away shill, no shekels here
>libcuck media

Finally someone has the courage to put the Poles back in their place.

Because continental Europe does not have as many rural and suburban retards as the Anglosphere.

Nationalism doesn't lead to war, wanting more land does, as does religion.

Slavs must be shown who their masters are!

MSM propaganda.

Because he has great ideas like blockading Poland.

Based post.

I'm really sad to see you guys leave!

If macron wins.....wont that guarantee white French people in the police and Intel will just start a coup and start deporting sharia supporters? Or will that be the nail in nationalism and will or can France stop the rise of Poland from leading the nationalist charge? Burger here in Houston about to buy Coronas and smoke a blunt and pray for Poland and Hungary.

Come at me bro

>If macron wins.....wont that guarantee white French people in the police and Intel will just start a coup and start deporting sharia supporters?
No.

Oh stfu.

Which leads to nationalism (justification) which leads to war.

There is also hungary and pretty much any other country with a populist shithead in charge that needs to be put back in its palce

Because every time we turn on the news they're vilifying Le Pen like she's the second coming of Hitler.

Probably because no one HAS ever heard of him before so most people don't have a concrete opinion about him while Le Pen is well known for a while now and people's minds about her have been made for a long time.

Sage kys.

Fuck him and fuck op

Fuck off, sheep cuntfucker.

Because she's the anti marine le pen, literally the only reason.

>trying to act tough
>still recovering from WW2 100 years later

lmao

Macron is the better choice.

>still recovering from WW2

A war which they themselves started, btw.

Is Macron really the only one willing to put an end to Polish aggression?

Slavs aren't white

Now here's reason number 2... Finally someone willing to stand up to Poland.

>Slav
>White

Take responsibility for your own bombing runs and shut the fuck up you kike cocksucker.

Eastern Europe doesn't owe you jack shit.

Go to bed, Emmanuel.

Can someone translate?

rtl.fr/actu/politique/la-france-ne-sera-jamais-une-nation-multiculturelle-pour-emmanuel-macron-7788118649
For Emmanuel Macron, France "will never be a multicultural nation." "Im against multiculturalism"

Is he dare I say our guy?

Reasons to vote for Macron:
>stable family
>handsome
>rich
>young
>has long lasting friendships with bankers and the global elite
>highly experienced in finances and economy
>has no political program so he won't lie about not doing stuff

Did I mention he's hot af and rich?

Not an argument.

He's a qt

Germany decided to take in refugees simply because of a labor shortage and to keep wages down, really makes you wonder what the EU is for

Mosques in France.

Poland can be eaten but it can't be digested. So please, sanction Poland but don't force migrants upon this shithole :(

Too many guys on this board. France would have a super hot president. And as a bonus, he wants to BTFO Poland.

Number of mosques in France, by area, over three periods.

>We need to come together Europeans, no nationalism, lets just come together, just obey your EU masters, stop resisting, stop with the silly notion that you don't want to be ruled by unelected bureaucrats from another country. You don't want to be called an uneducated retard now don't you? just (((come together)))

Fucking kys, EU shill faggots.

>implying we won't just leave this gay club and bacome chinese colony

>German
>White

>he wants to BTFO Poland

I think this should be the EU's #1 priority.

For the sake of our children. For a better world. For a better tomorrow.

Since last year we have 400,000 new welfare recipients (Hartz IV) - and they are not German xD

>we have the right to make Slavs take niggers and mudslimes
>they aren't real Europeans tho
Pick one and only one

MACRON YES

Kek im waiting for you here user

>Since last year we have 400,000 new welfare recipients (Hartz IV) - and they are not German xD

They're probably Turks and Poles, the #1 welfare recipients in Germany.

But war only kills one from a hundred.
Globalism kills or eradicates everyone.

>make Europe a better place for everyone
you guys building walls too?

>Macron
>liberal

He is yet another social democrat

I must be blind since it's in english just under the french.

Anyways thanks baguettes.

China is too far and it will become unstable once economic turmoil starts

Western Betrayal 2.0

PolComp disagrees with you
politicalcompass.org/france2017

it says it right there in English English

Like brown or something

>hurr durr a website said he is liberal therefore is an undisputed fact

He is all for raising taxes, raising social expending and he will not increase the economical freedom. In other words: a social democrat.

Really ? Macron hot? Wtf... He is only slightly above average for his age. He has the average bank penpusher look... He even talks like one. They all seem to be clones...

I live in France I see guys older than him that look better and more confident everyday...

>not a single handsome guy

I would suck off none of them.

>I live in France I see guys older than him that look better and more confident everyday...

Then why don't you suck their dicks, faggot?

Not muslim-looking enough for you Mehmet?

You will be the first to hang.

They're are just ugly. I don't see how you can find them attractive.

Fuck off, you filthy kike.
No refugees for Eastern Europe, keep them all to yourself.

>you #14

>raising social expending and he will not increase the economical freedom
nah, he wants to bring France to the 3% EU deficit (impossible without cutting social expenses) rule compliance and liberalize working hours, part-time jobs, the law on firing people and so on

You are projecting now. Kek

He is a fucking Rothschild puppet and won't do shit.

No one's gonna hang baby, besides some workers who don't want to work 10 hours more per week.

You can cancel your saturday plans from now on sweetie, you gotta work.

#MakeFranceWorkAgain

we need you Sup Forums

So how is it, that America, a country built off nationalism, is the most prosperous nation in the world?

You know with who are you dancing ahmed?

*Patriotism*
Patriotism is good, we must fight Nationalism

>is the most prosperous nation in the world?

Niggers, they literally built your economy. And Mexicans, they literally sustain your economy.

lmao (((You)))

stop bombing sandnigger and nigger countries first, not our fault you turned their regions to shit

Do I need to say it?

>Nationalism leads to war.
Nationalism is what keeps countries alive, faggot.

Because people are deluded and corrupted by communism
I am hoping for the abolishment of the EU everyday.

(((reasons)))

Thanks you Germany for your support in this beautiful project

The amount of shills in here is fucking discussing.

everyone on Sup Forums wants Le Pen to win.

The irony is these people are fake refugees because the war was created to let loose animals to foreign lands under the false pretense of helping people which is bullshit its never about helping people . if you are not allowed to have your own land and culture then obviously you have been selected for extinction

It's good to be on the right side of history. Again

my name is Mark, deantoine

How the fuck we are supossed to take refugees if they are richer than us also our people are so poor that we have imigrants in your countries.We could never afford living for them like in Germans etc also what is the main problém.. nobody from here invited them like you did.

Pretty much this.

Thank god Merkel was wise enough to let all the qualified Nafri workers into Germany. Now we have the work force to offset parasitic behavior of Poles and Turks.

You're angry because you and us have different stances towards taking in refugees.
We don't want refugees.
So how about we make the one reasonable decision and neither of us takes in refugees?

>Nationalism leads to war
and? i rather die fighting for what i believe in than getting (((diversivied))) to death.

lol no

Le Pen will destroy France by appealing to the poorfags. I'm rich as fuck btw

Fuck NEETs

Because the mainstream meteor propagandized the shit out of him and now you have imbeciles that believe a former investment banker whose never given a fuck about them wants to save Europe.

>save Europe.

This can and will be accomplished by voting against Le Pen.

He was Minister of Economy, though...

I mean, the very fact that Le Pen carries "le" in her name proves that much like Donald Trump she's Reddit's chosen meme candidate.

Mark? Like Marek you little polish spy! Keep your work then. Remember always say that Poland is 3rd world contry and we are full. Nobody can come here.