Brit/pol/ - Muh Belgrano Edition

>EU to discuss Brexit position without UK
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39742949

>Ukip MEP's 'death cult' remarks spark new Islamophobia row
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/29/ukip-new-islamophobia-row-death-cult-remarks-gerard-batten-paul-nuttall

>Theresa May's 'poisonous propaganda' about immigrants fuels violent hate crime, says Tim Farron
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-hate-crime-brexit-anti-immigration-time-farron-drop-the-target-migration-cap-general-a7708786.html

>(((Anti-Racist))) Corbyn Bully Boys Crash UKIP Manifesto Launch, Harass Members
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/exclusive-video-anti-racist-corbyn-bully-boys-crash-ukip-manifesto-launch-harass-members/

>Heads urged 'to vigorously oppose grammars'
bbc.com/news/education-39735255

>Corbyn warns of ‘Brexit for the few’ offering tax cuts to super-rich
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-tories-brexit-for-few-tax-cuts-super-rich-corporations-conservatives-a7708191.html

>UKIP General Election Campaign Launch
youtube.com/watch?v=4ugQnJ0_N0g

>Farage invites Viktor Orban to the Brexit Club
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXDXgVBAqw

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-39749203
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't forget Gibraltar

You didn't include this in the OP, you nonce.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-39749203

>voting

Sixth for British 'men'

Who's that?

The overly long ones aren't funny

You redditors ruined this meme

haha

I'd shove my cock in his mouth, but that's about it.

Would you vote for Mummy May if she quite literally got her tits out for the lads?

>t. Tory boy wanker

>Liverpool

He's Irish

Gibraltar is rightful British clay

>t. literal Labour voter

They look more paki than the average Birmingham resident desu

>redditors

There are people here so new that they don't remember YKTD.

We need to make a brit/pol/ blackwake team.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

Why do you hate Argentina?

I've been there 2wice, and the people there are very friendly in general. Quite conservative and patriotic too, and as for the women, there's hardly any feminist bullshit either.

Meanwhile, look at out shit hole. Why would you defend this total shithole of a country.
This country is a loser.

I'd have traded the Falklands to get rid of Thatcher. Britain was dead by the time she left office: sold off to the Jews and its culture destroyed. Multiculturalism is just the maggots feeding on the corpse.

Next thread will be a Gibraltar edition lads

Reminder that Karen is the true queen of brit/pol/

>t. Argentinian

>I'd have abandoned loyal British citizens for my own personal opinions

Neck yourself cunt

Reminds me of this hunk desu

They invaded our territory, murdered our servicemen and have been annoying us about it for thirty years.

I hate yuropeens more though.

I hope so.

Why do we let women have opinions again?

Women in charge of maths

luv u mummy

t.paki slut with 3 niglets and no husband living in a shitty council estate

Lads, a local politician knocks on your door asking for your vote

What do you ask them?

>revolution
>explicitly supporting the system

makes you ponder!

Are you aware of this countries troubles with international Jewry?

It's weird how Spain completely shut up whining after Gib said that.

Thius.

Anyone whjo likes Thatcher is either cuck, arab/chink CEO, or they're still a bluepilled cuckservative.

Thatacher was a psy-op to divide the white working and middle classes with an economic war. Britain in the 1970s was becoming nationalist as fuck. Both working and middle classes were strong, and under the same banner. Then the ugly ginger witch came along.

Ron Raygun was a cuck too.

thats sarah olney

Stop bullying the argies ;-;

What are your plans to dissolve the BoE and reject the international capitalistic influence?

Falklanders under the Argentines would have been no worse off than somebody living in a city full of pakis today.

Lay off the heroic fantasies, mate.

They've kidnapped the Stig and turned him
>white

Lads, are the Stormcloaks in Skyrim like the IRA? Are the Imperials the good guys? The Stormcloaks are racist, but their rebellion will weaken a great Empire, which will in turn allow a more nefarious power to seize power...

When did you get woke brits?

>I don't know what the Dirty War was

Start buying guns.

Why do women pretend to be thin, but when they lift up their shirts it's all flabby tummy? Fuck them. My tummy is better than hers.

Both sides are being played by (((them)))

>he wants a bunch of foreigners who actively used schools and red crosses to hide munitions to attack British Land and get away with it

Neck yourself cunt

Yeah, so the theory holds true.

>pretend to be thin
You can easily look and see if a woman is thin or not.

Ahh yes, Corbyn is unelectable, he's a wasted vote, pick a safe centrist politician goy....

>already 6pm
>done nothing today

Anyone up to much tonight?

They have tricks. And look at her. You're not thinking "yeah she's got chub".

But when they lift it up? Just fucking flabby tummy. No tone. Don't they have shame?

Yvette Cooper keeps sending me letters. She even invited me to a "coffee evening". That's code for sex, isn't it? Does she want to take my virginity? She's not bad looking for an old bird, but I don't like cuckoldry.

>R E D S U R G E

Look at the BBC programs. Look at all that BM/WF propaganda. Look at all the attacks on masculinity, and the anti-white bozwollox. Now just remember that YOU have to pay for that propaganda. Remembere you can't even own a fucking gun.

Would you go to war just to defend all that?

By election day, Corbyn will be between 10 and 5 points behind.

Stuck home until campus reopens so nothing to do at night. Did however visit the pride of multicultural Britain. London.

I felt very enriched.

There is no fucking way this isn't satire

I'm a bit split on this. Like Hitchens says, polls are less about reflecting public opinion than shaping it (he doesn't always muse pointlessly about degeneracy).

But YouGov was founded by that Paki Tory hence they wheel this one out whenever they dislike the results, there's no deeper concern on their part.

I'd go to war to stop it

It's still sexy though, and flirty.

>tfw no argie gf to invade las Malvina's with

Corbyn will be between 10 and 5 on election night.

Mark my words.

Why don't you drop the trip? All the others seem to have left...

If she turned around they would be a disgusting flabby tummy. I have to work at this shit, they get fucking magic to do their work.

I've cooked, cleaned, cleaned the fish and gardened my way through my hangover, just got dinner sorted and I think a night of World of Warships and books as I don't really feel social beyond Brit/pol/.

The BBC aren't very diverse, they think diversity is just having a black man date a white woman. That frankly is a stereotype in itself and I feel that my unique gender identity (I identify as a cheese and pickle sandwich, pronouns: Branston and Cheddxir), is not being engaged with appropriately.

>Don't they have shame?
Please don't fat-shame. This is a safe board.

Haven't you got a Steven Segal movie to watch? He sounds right up your street. You'll be telling me about all those poor sheep that would be raped next.

We are the only Western country that constantly has to defend its sovereign territory. Why is that?

The US supported the IRA, and pressured us into signing the GFA. Germany seeks to legitimise Spain's claim on Gibraltar, which it will do with no criticism from the US. Immediately after Argentina invaded us, the US tried to arrange an offer of appeasement. They acted against us in Suez and undermined our military power.

The 'special relationship' is America's way of limiting our power, so they can remain the power hegemony of the world. The special relationship is a farce. Anyone that thinks it is genuine is not only stupid, but a threat to our future as a nation.

>tfw you realise Theresa May is Voldemort
>tfw you realise Jeremy Corbyn is Dumbledore
>tfw you realise Owen Jones is Harry Potter
>tfw you realise Dianne Abbott is Professor McGonagall

>tfw you realise Nigel Farage is Lucius Malfoy
>tfw you realise Tom Watson is Mad Eye Moody
>tfw you realise Tim Farron is Peter Pettigrew
>tfw you realise Paul Nuttall is Barty Crouch, Jr
>tfw you realise Tony Blair is Snape
>tfw you realise John McDonnell is Remus Lupin
>tfw you realise the Order of the Phoenix is the Labour membership

>tfw you realise the Death Eaters are Tory and UKIP voters

FUCKING HELL LADS JEZZA'S GOTTA WIN

Are Pete looks so fucking stylish there.

I think it's a bit narcissistic to be obsessed with body weight and stuff like that. You should at people for who they really are inside.

>That crack addict face

Why is it always Harry Potter, lads?
Ever damned time.

Looks like your typical £60 for 30 mins Romanian prostitute.

If it was mummy I would tell her she was beautiful

I think you mean superficial, Mick.

Never thought about it this way before!

Lard-arse identified

The only way we can achieve Hitchen's dream of wiping out the two dead parties in power now is to vote Tory and finish off the Labour Party at this election, and see where we are in five years time.

Am I right?

>filename
Underrated

The actions of the IRA were the natural, albeit morally wrong, response to Unionist protestant aggression.

>the US tried to arrange an offer of appeasement
The US didn't want Argentina falling to communism.

Is it still worth moving to comfy areas of the UK (England specifically) even if places like London and Luton are being blacked? Is the problem mainly contained to a few big cities or everywhere like in America?

Lads, I think that I'm going to get murdered.

I was humming 'Penny Arcade' today when walking down the Falls. Is this the end for me?

>cheddxir

The left has only read one book. A children's book at that.

Hate them because they can't take their beating like a man.

All they fucking do is bitch that the Falklands is theirs because reasons.

The cunts WILL start their shit again

Campaign for a "none of the below" option.

There's no working cooker available so where should I go for tea lads,a chippy or a takeaway?

I'm gonna edit a few of these.
brb gimme 2 mins in paint`

'Islamophobia' is bandied about constantly by the media nowadays, Milliband was even going to make it a specific crime if he got elected. Every time I see the media call UKIP 'Islamophobic' it edges me closer to voting for them. I don't have an irrational fear of Islam, I'm fairly well informed on the issue and I fucking detest it

Just the major cities. Move to a Town or any small city. Some areas of Kent are pretty nice, so is Norfolk. Devon-way is pretty comfy, been there to fish a few times.

Big cities. Country is still good, for now...

Preach

Where I live is mostly white despite being less then 3 miles from north London.