This is a 2.2 million dollar home in NY

This is a 2.2 million dollar home in NY.

What a beautiful mansion.

I'm in love.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4350788/west-virginia-town-for-sale-1-million/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with it?

It's a shack you kike.

Found the Californian

In my small town you could get a 3700 square feet waterfront mansion for $950k Canadian(roughly $700k USD).

Yeah, 3500 square feet including attic and basement. Probably a lie anyway.

Remove attic and basement you're at 2250.

1000$ a square foot.

MY house has a toilet bigger than this.

Yeah but every year your house depreciates because CAD is going to shit.

that is not a mansion.

Sometimes it's high, sometimes it's low.

During the recession we were above parity.

>advertising over priced investments
House owners already feel they are fucked. Have fun defaulting on your credits and living in cars.

Huh?

You can still get a nice house in America for not that much.

not all of CA is that bad

for 600k in my city a few years ago you could buy this plantation looking house

House pricing is one of the things that'll reach a boiling point and make the economy go kablooie, just like college loans.

Only VanMen are based

That already happened in 2007 genius.

Houses and guns are filled with the most Jewish motherfuckers I've ever seen.
>constantly buying up over-priced shit
>always trying to re-sell for profit
>wonder why shit goes up
>bubble bursts, cry like fucking babies when their fool-proof plan went to shreds

i'll never understand how living in the northeast is appealing. you can buy a 5 bed , 5 bath in oregon for 180k

Meanwhile in suburban Atlanta, for a bit more money you could get pic related. A house like in OP could be had for under $150k with an acre or two of land.

>South Bend
>60.5% white

Hm, still unsure.
Nice looking house though.

still fits the definition

this is still to expensive.

The countryside is beautiful.

But lyme disease, so I dunno.

Who lives in Georgia that can afford a 2.6m dollar house?

Westchester is expensive, it's just north of Manhattan.

scotland
3 million pounds, comes with a 300 acre estate.

>30 year mortgage
>850 a month
> in b4 mortgage jew
That's affordable for someone making the national average wage in US

Why live in the burbs? You could head to upstate ny and buy a plot of land and build yourself a bigger house and still have money left over.

>taking a mortage on the top of a bubble
as I said above, have fun living in your cars

All of you poor bastard living in areas where your dollar is worth shit.
>go to Montana
>build 6000 square foot home for $400k

I heard that property tax on castles was crazy. Also some historic shot regulations that cost a fortune

These house threads trigger me. No shit city houses are expensive. No shit mansions in the middle of nowhere are relatively cheap

There are a lot of very affluent neighborhoods in Atlanta, ya dingus.

but then you live in upstate, ny

it's worse than alabama.

>Atlanta

But you get peace and quiet, very little if any nogs.
Buy yourself a atv and roam the hills.

made of wood.

>10k a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10k a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>10k a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10k a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do burgers need so many bathrooms?
The house would be just fine with 3 or 4

Richest Georgians

No. 53 Anne Cox Chambers -- $17 billion
No. 156 Jim Kennedy -- $8.5 billion
No. 452 Bernie Marcus -- $3.8 billion (Jew)
No. 557 (tie) Bubba Cathy and Dan Cathy -- $3.2 billion (Chick-fil-a owners)
No. 737 Arthur Blank -- $2.5 billion (Jew)
No. 810 (tie) Gary Rollins and Randall Rollins -- $2.3 billion (Orkin Pest Control)
No. 847 Ted Turner -- $2.2 billion (Founded CNN)
No. 1054 Jeffrey Lorberbaum -- $1.8 billion (Jew)
No. 1741 Sara Blakely -- $1 billion (Control garments for fat women)

Plenty of millionaires here but you'll find the obnoxiously over the top homes are mostly owned by rappers and sports stars. Real money might have something large but they tend not to flaunt their wealth.

That's probably the most expensive house in westchester by price per square foot.

The house square footage includes attic and basement and it's still probably bullshit.

Not quite the same. But it does seem like it will happen again. Back then houses were being built and sold, but the people who were buying couldn't pay. Now no one is buying this shit. At least I hope not, who the fuck would? At that price, just build your own, much better house.

How much land? Last time I checked Bozeman was getting expensive but other areas were still pretty reasonable.

Don't be a faggot, that house is made out of stone, almost 4k square feet, and has a fucking lake.

People are buying like crazy. There's the least amount of inventory on the market in decades.

Suburban Atlanta. Even suburban Detroit is nice. Of course not all suburbs are good. Gentrification is pushing blacks out of the city into the old inner ring suburbs which have no real experience in dealing with chimpouts. But further out areas like Forsyth and Dawson counties know how to handle darkies... they just mysteriously disappear.

they aint gonna make more land

For a lot less than that, you could buy this.

They are buying this overpriced shit? For what? Do they think that someone else will come buy and buy it, then their investments will turn a profit? What the fuck.

>Rye NY
>Rye Country Day
>$40K private school
>Complains about a 2.2 milllion dollar house

That's mostly due to the recession hangover. Because there was so little construction during that period and loans were difficult to obtain even after we were officially out of the recession, demand built up while supply didn't. Now that things are flowing somewhat smoothly, demand is rapidly eating up all the supply. It'll only take a couple of years for home builders to catch back up and cause prices to drop.

still gotta live with the shitty georgia state goverment, fuck i'd live in alabama before dealing with that

hahahahahahahahahaha
>implying house and land prices are decoupled from the whole economic environment
try to shill buying into a bubble on credit somewhere else

>3,500 sq ft
>a shack
fuck off 1%fag

They are in Hawaii.

>South Bend
Yeah, fuck that. All the niggers from Chicago are invading there. Used to be a great city, not anymore.

That's not really how Housing works. The price will change with the CAD.

There's more people, i.e. More demand and less inventory.

After 2007 new single family construction was non existent. A lot of home builders went bankrupt.

New home construction has not kept up with demand therefore prices are increasing.

You'll go underwater and get foreclosed on before you can flip it when it becomes positive again, which will be like 15-20 years after the crash:

Which doesn't refute the original point that houses can be had for quite a bit less than the one in OP's post. Having lived in Alabama and Georgia, I can tell you that your money will go even further in Alabama. Land and labor are cheap enough that you might as well get a custom house built. It's easily doable with a few acre of land and around 4000 sq feet of house for under $200k.

They are coming back. Out here in Houston there are lots of build projects going on.

No it doesn't. A mansion has to be over 8000 square feet.

No wonder it's so cheap.

Built in 2008 too.

They are but they're late to the party. In 2-3 years they'll be bankrupt again.

OP, did you shoop this pic and add a zero? I can see that going for $220,000 but not 2 million.

nycfag here. that's fucking ridiculous. it's not close enough to the city for that price range. all that rye and westchester shit is bumblefuck no mans land to us.

Indiana has great housing prices elsewhere though. I would just stay away from South Bend. In a small town you can probably get a similar house for the same price, in a town that's 99% white.

With those money you can buy 2-3 neighbourhoods in a big town or a whole small town here in Gypsyland

Rye is 45 minutes from the village driving and 45 mins from grand central by train.

is that the fraser castle from outlander?

If you've got £3m to drop on a house, it's probably not an issue.

>live in Kansas
>buy 3 bed 2 bath 2.1k sqft mobile home built in 2003 for $20k
>everything works except central air conditioning which is a waste of money anyway, window air conditioners are much more efficient

citycucks btfo again

>window AC is more efficient

Are you retarded?

Outdoor condensers have huge fans.

I mean cooling off one bedroom with a window AC instead of cooling off the entire 2.1k house. it's just me and my 10/10 japanese gf living here and we share the same bedroom and spend most of our time in the bedroom.

Just fix your shit you dirty kike.

What's wrong with it?

How the fuck is that slum 2m? This is what 2.1m gets you in one of the most expensive states

I'm wondering what are prices in the rest of the europe?
you could probably get a house like this
in Sarajevo center for 200.000€.

Why even get that much land?
>guns are illegal
>all your cars suck
>no trucks
All you can do is get some horses and ride around like a pleb.

you can buy a village with that money here with license to rape anyone there for life as a bonus.
You become official village rapist.

>fix something I will never use

no. don't know what's wrong with it, never checked.

RARE
A
R
E

RARE
A
R
E

This is a mansion. The pool is even shaped like Snoopy.

You're basically living in a single bedroom jail cell.

Fix your AC you useless nigger.

You can set up climate zones with central air but a window unit will be a small capital expense. The breakeven point for a zoned central air system will vary quite a bit on circumstance.

This is a 2.7 million dollar house in Texas. We have all you cucks beat

>5 bedrooms
>8 bathrooms

What is the logic behind this?

Zoned central is kind of useless without variable speed air handlers and multi stage condensers.

If you have regular equipment it will cool before it removes any humidity.

That ones mot as rare as it used to be. I would say uncommon at best.

>not wanting to live in a jail cell with a 10/10 japanese gf that wants to fuck 5 times per day and a $4k gaming rig (including peripherals) and 120" 4K TV I bought with all the money I saved buying a cheap home and not fixing the AC

already got a window AC for free from parents

>Being this new

it is ugly

This is a 1 million dollar ENTIRE TOWN WITH A MILITARY BASE in Wyoming

time.com/money/4350788/west-virginia-town-for-sale-1-million/

Why would I want to live in a liberal shithole full of niggers when I can buy my own town for half as much and only let white people in?

My home's value has doubled over the three years I've owned it. Who would have thought staying near Detroit was the best thing to do?

>10/10
>Japanese
>son will always be Asian in your eyes

Kek.

Can't get a white girl?

Yeah in the middle of absolute nowhere. And that's still not a great deal. It should be fucking half that for a some two by fours and siding in northern Indiana. Fuck this whole scam

hes talking about a body pillow user

>neighborhood filled out in 2 years
>going bankrupt

>2.2 million dollars for a cuckshed

wtf is wrong with you?