RIP Germany

Most of them are european, like slavs and frogs and such.

Nice try though.

Since when do these cucked shitholes release official statistics of ethnic background of the population?

I thought France, Sweden, UK and Germany all had around 5%~ muslim populations since 2010.

WHERE IS THE PROMPT

Not that Germany doesn't have a problem, but these kinds of alarmist figures help no one. "Migrant background" doesn't really mean anything.

>Most of them are european, like slavs and frogs and such.
lol, implying thats any better you stupid fuck. migyt as well have said most of them are gypsies or turks

Germany yes!

Laugh at Germany thread? Laugh at Germany thread.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

France is at 12% minimum.

With 35% of all teenagers being Muslim so it's obviously getting worse.

UK it's 3% total. And it's supposed to rise to 5-6% in 15 years. But we just let it in more poles in 9 years than 60 years of Muslims. So we're ok.
The rest of Europe is basically going to turn into Spain. The Spain of about 600 years ago lol.

JA! MULTI-KULTI!

isnt that drogba?

At least the majority aren't niggers.

>t. Hans 'ficki ficki' dooslefuck

Why cant they Leicster
We have literal

>Slavs
>Good

You're shaming your ancestors

>I thought France, Sweden, UK and Germany all had around 5%~ muslim populations since 2010.

Oh Sven, you were always a naive one

brown and black people are still better than white nerd cuck boiis. Im not surprised that german women prefer alpha migrants about white mommy bois. Of course there are some white alphas but 30-40% are just lost.

Thankfully prostitution is legal so they can spend their NEET or Nerd buxx on those dere meat flaps instead of causing problems :)

sup muhammad

Go back to fucking your goat Abdul

>60%

sandniggerino pls

it's higher than that. If you take a look at the elementary schools there is at least 60/70% kids with shitskin background.

vergas dich ahmed

Read the first sentence I wrote.

I know those are "fake news", I'm just perplexed they would release actually statistics now when they have done such a hard job to make sure the public doesn't find out to the point that it's illegal in some of this cucked shitholes to even make population statistics over ethnical background, by making up excuses of "it would be offensive" and shit.

>filthy rich, successful black men
>with literal who white woman

Oh no, there aren't going to be any left at this rate..

Press F to pay respect to Hans

>Spain about 600 years ago.
> Over 200,000 Jews converted to Catholicism and between 40,000 and 100,000 were expelled.

You need marranos for that and the goatfuckers need to be supressed which it's not happening.

Check out the wingspan on that niggerdactyl.

welp, germany is lost

Germany and Frances final fate is to be split into 2 halves. One wil be a western islamic emirate and the other a Pegida Le Pen zone. Poland will fund the resistance with enough sufficiency like Iran funds hezbollah, so that both sides are in perpetual conflict keeping them in a depressive state

why the fuck do you tell these fools lies, we have 5% of muslims in the uk aswell as another 8% non whites, also the majority of babies being born by 2022 will be of foreign background, that means in 50 years they will literally make up 50% of the population, we are fucked

Do you feel the war coming?
I feel it in my bones.
The past will repeat itself here in europe. If you want to see the future, look at how Yugoslavia dissolved.

Any good sources on this?

I spoke to a few people on this and they asked for sources I couldn't give any.

You wish, Sweden. You wish.

GERMANY YESSSSSS

At least Poles are white and might possibly assimilate into British culture, language, and so on. Muslims will never look or act like Europeans.

We won't rest until every inch of Europe is white again. No compromise and no peace until we have total victory. This will be our last chance to save Europe.

I feel no pity for brits and the enrichment they have suffered. Just retribution for their betrayal of Europe and siding with the kikes and the commies against Germany.

Don't name the slaves

> french
Most """white""" migrants will be eastern european and turks. You are so fucked.

Disgusting

germans dot get any kids like all whites in all developed countries stopped having kids.

its okay if other europeans can keep everything running here.

That is disgusting. Poland should annex Germany and restore some order to that shithole.

>2010
Things happened.

It's time for crusade.

yea it will start in Israel and then the rest of Europe