YOU THINK SLAVERY IS A JOKE? Fuck you brits for not protecting our women

YOU THINK SLAVERY IS A JOKE? Fuck you brits for not protecting our women.

en.polishexpress.co.uk/pregnant-polish-woman-enslaved-romanian

Other urls found in this thread:

iwm.org.uk/history/how-alan-turing-cracked-the-enigma-code
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/polish-codebreakers-cracked-enigma-before-alan-turing/
youtu.be/2stjsoO0NfM
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-29549299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in UK

You people are fucked up scum, poles Romanians, litvaks you're all the same. All you fucking do is bring us crime and murder and drugs.

A Polish woman enslaved by a Romanian in a Middle Eastern populated area of London, a British city.

fml

You mean Africans that you bring from Africa on your own boats, right?
Don't compare us to Romanians, ok buddy?

sounds far fetched. what did she have to work all day?

>'She was told to clean the floor, wash the dishes. She was forced to work in the house as a servant.'

>'She was told if she didn't clean the house, there would be consequences, grave consequences.'

Lol. Sounds like a normal Slav family to me xD

how big is the house? was she under surveillance at all times while in kitchen? What about eating some table scraps? Or those romanians eat only table scraps meaning thats how it looked the food to the woman since she is royalty from some arab kingdom, but with polish documents?

Those names aren't romanian kek

Reading this brings feels and memories back.

Slavs are the best slaves.

Fuck globalism, all I can say.

>our women
Fuck off, fuck you, fuck poles, fuck romanians.
I fucking hate all you scum. You've done nothing for us, nothing for civilisation and nothing for Europe.

What is up with the lines on the road? Were they made by drunks or something?

crosswalk zone

Nigger - if only we'd known!!

Fucking filthy Romanians - this is why theyre fucking hated, disgusting fucking roaches.

I remmeber the other day a filthy Roma piece of shit saying they could "have English women" when its proven, the only way these backwards inbred pieces of shit can get the womynz, is their sister, or kidnapping proper ladies

Potato nigger - shush; no one cares for the Irish

>You've done nothing for us, nothing for civilisation and nothing for Europe.

We saved Europe from Muslim invasion once and saved London during the battle of britain. We also cracked the Enigma code. Fuck you Sir and fuck your bait.

Sobieski is rolling in his grave. He died for nothing as you let Muslims in AGAIN!

>Tottenahm
>Middle Eastern Populated

This place is full of black gangsters, Turkish organised crime, and drunken eastern Europeans picking fights with all of them.

Eastern Europeans are niggers

Poles are subhumans and so are Romanians. It is not the job of the superiors to police the behaviour of animals.

We've been lead to believe Alan Turing cracked the code senpai

iwm.org.uk/history/how-alan-turing-cracked-the-enigma-code

>saved London during the Battle of Britain
>cracked the enigma code
Thousands of pilots flew for Britain, and about twenty of them were Polish. And the bombe method was faulty and primitive, and Turing (a Brit) actually enabled it to do its job.
You lot are the biggest fucking faggot neo-nigger WE WUZ cunts to ever befoul Europe.

Fucking UK gov propaganda!

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/polish-codebreakers-cracked-enigma-before-alan-turing/

Well done for killing Europe then retards.

Poles are not humans.

>Fuck you brits for not protecting our women.
Don't blame the Brits. Theirs is a failed state that just barely manages to protect the interests of their bankers and nothing more.

Why do Poles move to a half-pakistani shithole in the first place?

parczewski is a polish last name, In Poland other name for cygan is rom, so that might be a case

>In Poland other name for cygan is rom
Just like here: In Germany the other name for Zigeuner is Roma.

Hell, the Religion of Peace endorses slavery. That's 1.8 billion wannabe slaveowners.

And the more you appease them, the farther slavery will spread, no matter how much the BBC insists it doesn't happen.

"The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

- Winston Churchill

Holy shit - another reason to love the Poles!

And yeah, the propaganda from this country is quite strong - many dont realize what a useless shit stain, a worthless drunk, or what a racist(kek) cunt Churchill was to POC; or that his hatred for pajeets lead to the Bengali Famine - UK as far as history goes; is pretty shit.

Austrians are? You cunts are ready to wear Burkas in show of solidarity for the bin bags; neck yourself.

Only reason VdB won the election was Slavs in Vienna voting for him. Also President has no power, he is just a loud faggot.

That line there just sounds like
"Its only racists that voted for Brexit"
"only white people voted for Trump"

YOU DID KNOW.

THE BBC TOLD YOU TO IGNORE IT, THAT IT WAS RACIST TO TAKE NOTICE.

AND YOU DID.

Subhumans being subhumans. At least no actual people or doggos were hurt.

Except mine is true. Minus Slavs from Vienna votes and Hofer wins comfortably. No Slavs = Hoer victory. Just a fact.

>snownigger enslaved by gypsy

who cares? wouldn't even reach 100 IQ combined

The BBC is too busy black-washing and Africanizing the nation; theyve cut back on the bitesize education, and instead replaced it with whatever nigger-loving propaganda.

Then you should have protected Hitler desu. In Slavs we trust!

The British and Polish worked together on cracking the codes (it was mostly Polish preliminary work and British later on). That's why they have a plaque at Bletchley park.

My ancestors fought for Hitler.

I want my own polish woman, how to do this?

go to poland
it's such a shithole that any qt will be begging you to get her out of there

Kek

You come to Poland this summer. Leave a lot of money here and meet someone like normal people do.

I'm pretty sure Serbs there voted for Hoffer.

Serbs were outweighed by all the other Slavs put together.

Same. The polcorrect name for "cigány" is roma here. Only retarded libshits use it though, older gypos hate it when people call them roma.

They have to go back.

The eternal Romanian

>I want my own polish woman

>implying you won't get cucked

Polish women are fucking dominative, if you are not a strong man then she will do whatever she wants with you and you will just feel like a little bitch

>tottenham
yikes

youtu.be/2stjsoO0NfM

Speaking of non hipster gyppos, is your representant at eurovision based? Otherwise I wouldn't find an explenation for him winning in your country out of all places

> Fuck you brits for not protecting our women.

Perhaps she should have stayed in Poland instead of fleeing to Britain for easy gibs me dat and to sell her fishy pussy for a tenner?

I'll never understand those squiggly lines on the road. The fuck does that mean?

>those names aren't romanian
>ioan berlan

which other language has ioan or ion stand for john?

Underrated

>Poles are so lazy that doing the dishes and washing is slavery to them

Romanians in this country need gasing basically pakis

Only in UK. In Poland nobody would give a fuck. Tge guy was Romanian though. He deserved punishment.

Roastie detected.

>I'll never understand those squiggly lines on the road. The fuck does that mean?
You get them before and after a zebra crossing, it is telling cars not to stop or park there as you are blocking pedestrian view.

lel

Media euphemisms are getting increasingly obtuse.

Lol

bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-29549299

>Romanians
Fucking lugenpresse those were probably gypsies not romanians!

>just one woman
They had over 1400 of their kids enslaved to Pakis in the name of multiculturalism and tolerance, why would they care about a single foreign-born woman?

lol she wanted the great wild west

Boy did she get it!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best lessons learned are learned the hard way!

(Ioan) Berlan sounds gypsyish the other guy's polish or something, how the fuck is he his son with a tottally different name?
So they tried to pimp girls tricking them by offering housing- bunch of scum, fuck the pc press by not calling them out as gypsies even the dumb term romani would of been better, one of them doesnt have a romanian ethic name at all.

>Fuck you brits for not protecting our women.
stop infecting other countries with your "people" then

Ah, very well then.

Shouldn't the police protect everyone equally?

>giving her foods inedible by humans

Well then it's a good thing they fed it to a Pole.

polish police are known for misusing their power, so it's hilarious for polacks to demand equal treatment from foreign police.

nice

Globalism at it's finest