youtube.com/watch?v=0xC8rdqdTDk
patreon.com/user?u=439829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""game"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" genres

>cant even name the genres

(((((((genres))))))

Is Wu always in Girlfriend mode?

youtube.com/watch?v=0xC8rdqdTDk

Interactive movies and walking simulators aren't games, Brianna.

>He can't even make a game himself

>""inventing""" a product with no consumer base
>surprised when no one buys it

What am I missing here? Like, what is this man trying to say?

I hope he isn't talking about himself.

>tfw this is better than anything i have ever made
need to go work on my game, later pol

Lol people pay for what they want faggot

>walking simulators aren't games
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT

No, he said women, so he can't be

Because people will pay for things they want, but not for things they don't want. That's the evil of capitalism.

>The political fate of Western civilization is now being decided on the streets of America
>John is still going on about shitty shovelware vidya games

Good luck with your Congress run

The Wu-Man is a lolcow that never runs out of milk.

>interactive movies

I'm trying to think and that does seem to be the only case that I can think of with a prominent women creator in designing a new game genre through Roberta Williams.

Top kek

>women who INVENTED genres

like text based games about being a depressed faggot? Tranys are a joke

Good, thank you and checked.

>Invented Game Genres
>can't sell them

Why would anyone want that.

i too would like other people to fund my totally original game genre of hobby shmup making; presumably against their will

>indie devs who think invention matters when no one gives a shit about it
>let alone think they invent ANYTHING

Not how it works.

Here's a major redpill for Brian:
This whole world is a simulation that he's been imprisoned in because the real him in his non-simulated world was just as much of a worthless pile of dogshit as the simulated him in this awful no good cruel fake world.

get with the times dude; haven't heard about non-binary fps and fur-transexual rpgs?

Wot genres?

Being a cunt?

>pol siding with the jew once again

OY VEY

I'm pretty sure faggot shit games have been around before trannies and women started making them.

She had help from her husband. Most of the King's Quest games are pure garbage anyway, especially 7. Hell, 5 had a budget of 1 million dollars, and you know how that turned out.

Such as? We had walking simulators back on the ZX Speccy, even? They were shit too.

The good news is the admission that sjw "games" are so economically unviable that they can't get funded even by patreon-pussybuxx.

What is Milo's game? Does it involved black cocks?

It's almost like Milo is charismatic and knows how to do a sales pitch or something.

River Raid is actually a pretty revolutionary title considering the contraints of the hardware it was produced on and it was made by just one woman.

She just doesn't get up on a soap box preaching about it for years and years.

They're not games, Todd.

Also, I pirated Fallout 4.

He's bringing men with guns to berkeley so he and a bunch of other people can talk shit to antifa's face and they can't do anything about it.

cant wait for this faggot to kill himself

>Milo gets 13 million dollars

Source?

> and what are your genetics, sir?

That's all you need to respond to him.

YOURE GONNA GO HOME IN AN AMBULANCE BUSTER

Could read the text in the thumbnail but not the name. Now who would have guessed..

Milo is Catholic though?

not just men with guns. blackwater.

>Jew gets money from goyim for nothing.

Is he also surprised that dogs bark?

Isn't he running for senate or something, btw?

Try your favorite search engine, or the other two threads about it.

> invented game genres
> has obviously never heard of zork or dragon's lair

Yea, the sooner women and fake women STFU and go back to kitchen, the better.

>people should receive money based of the novelty of the gender of what they create, not because it makes financial sense

He mean his? Adventure/Typing? At some level this degenerate must realize he is/was male, at least for a time. Does he really think his is a valid "female" accomplishment?

kikebook.com/briannaspacekat

Because men don't like throwing money away on designing boring "games" nobody will buy. Not their own, not the money of business asociates they would prefer to keep.

The only women who should be working in the video game industry at all are the girls who screen phone calls and empty the trash cans while marking time till marriage.

>I know women
Almost well enough to imitate one.

Haha jealous faggot. No self awareness at all.

Making a sandwich is not a game genre

What game genre did a woman LITERALLY CREATE? Choose your own adventure novels were available in my school library before Zoe Quinn was born. I haven't played Gone Home, but it literally looks like Myst except you can walk around freely. I can't even think of another game that was LITERALLY MADE by a woman

why doesn't he fund them?
or did he spend all his money on an ugly non-functioning "vagina"?

I love it when roasties get roasted. I find it particularly tasty when they are just the right amount of crispy.

Doesn't Wu get a ton of money on Patreon though?

>hobby shmup making
What do you mean? Like you make your own tohou style games or you are making an rpg maker type game for shmups? Just curious, I play the shit out of 16-32 bit shmups

what genres?

>>tfw this is better than anything i have ever made
This makes me feel better. Only thing I really made was a crappy little shareware puzzle game when I was in high school. Three people sent me five bucks for it. It wasn't anything great, but it wasn't godawful horrible, so better than a Wu travesty.

>he's a nasty nazi white nationalist
>also i'm a better fag than him as i cut my penis off reeee
kys Sheit

Allegedly the budget for that monstrosity was around $1 million, which Wu got from his sugar daddy/parents, so don't feel too bad.

Gotta admit that feminist have invented (((art))) genre's though. The problem is that vidya is hard to incorporate menstrual bleeding, or vaginal launching.

He thinks creating new genres is as easy as creating new genders.

Fourth Person-of-Colour Shooters from a bigender asexual interqueer perspective

What even is an "art" game? Ico/SotC? Journey? That psn game where you play as a flower?

Women kind of ruined art by making it all about the artist it would seem. I always wondered why modern art was such filth.

>>>oven

Triggered

Milo is as catholic as Francis is orthodox.

Getting a game funded is really easy. Explain to me how I can make 100x return on my investment by funding your game Brianna and I'll fund it.

O wait, you can't.

So excuse me while I invest in shit like VR and not your indie gaming company.

o you meant roberta
how could you not talk about me in my thread

just seeing that face sends shivers down my spine, how can one human being be so fucking ugly?

Also, what kind of demented man can muster the sexual desire to get a hard-on and fuck its axe wound?

>MUH VIDEO GAAAMES

Pathetic

omg a Wu-Milo debate
i'm creaming my pants

she then outsourced a lot of the work using the money

Christ... she looks like an alien wearing human sking trying to blend in

patreon.com/user?u=439829

people pay 1300 a month to a mentally ill faggot in a dress to make outdated, unoriginal literal garbage video games because he got some pushback for trying to politicize video games.

kekked
checked

>game genre inventor
Have I missed on some new cashcow easy mode job?

>"allowed"

More like opportunistic.
Also "allowing" me to do what you deem permissible sounds fascist to me. The left being fascist while calling the right fascist. CLASSIC.

>Why is this allowed?

If no ones paying for your game its the market speaking

are you a fucking communist?

failed games is not a new genre Brianna

>I always wondered why modern art was such filth.

That was the CIA. They were somewhat insecure about there never having been an American artistic movement to rival the Europeans and Russians, so they funded MOMA and promoted Jackson Pollock's 'Splatter Paintings', as being 'Fine Art.'

It was you guys.

>jew is a religion
you must be new here

I invented loads of game genres. Just now actually.

>Abortion simulator
>Capital punishment method designer
>Eugenics simulator

I can come up with more but honestly I think I', gonna focus on releasing these 3 first.

That's all he became a (female) for. Scoring privilege points.
You would want him not to cash in on his self castration? That's so cruel.
Pic: i loved advertising it ingame during gg's heydays

people wont fund my new game genre

NAMBLA da RPG

dey racist and hate da womenz

t. brianna wu

>invented genres
Pretty sure he misspelled genders|

The CIA has fucked up a lot of things behind the scenes desu. Armed the Taliban. Brought about the Islamic revolution in the 70's. Absolute spanners.

Which is funny when u think about the fact that there is a market for boxes with switches that do nothing but turn themselves back off. That is a product with more market than their Shitty games.

I don't know user, I can't fathom why a clinically insane man who destroys his body to pretend to be a woman is given so much attention and media power over a medium which they barely understand or enjoy.

>We need to prop up minorities!
>N-no stop propping up the minorities who d-d-disagree with me!!!
It's so funny watching a faggot turn on sjws.

"""game""" """"genres""""

you forgot the models for the hot toons
also i'm sure i'd love a masseuse or two if i were a dev

they cry out in pain even as they strike you

>funding
>games

>Gone Home, but it literally looks like Myst
please
just dont
i havent even played myst but everybody knows it's a masterpiece

i'm actually curious what genres women created

i bet it was walking simulators

fuck those "games"

>you got 200k to start a animation studio and run it into the ground and produce nothing.