youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldYnGQopLIM
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI&t=118s
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1794762362
100percentfedup.com/hillary-clinton-sexually-assaulted-video/
mobile.twitter.com/America_1st_/status/787450562015092736/video/1
mobile.twitter.com/comradestump1/status/786387258085486593
youtube.com/watch?v=6rbnSEglW1A
youtube.com/watch?v=6dgu7lvwu-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO!

fuck yea

AWOO~

How many burgers until the rally?

#lizardsfortrump

About six.

6 burgers and 10 fries

Haaha awoo YEAH!

Bess has evolved now.

At this point PTG is fucking pathetic. It can never again be like it was.

nyans for trump

Thanks, going to take a nap then.

Trump needs 8 years of political power to be able to call out the JQ

PINK MAGA

Reposting this from the last thread:

I know I've posted a few comments about this already in this thread, but I just have to say this.

Trump isn't perfect. No human being is. He was never going to be able to do everything in 100 days. He was always going to cave to pressure on one or two issues, and he likely will again. But even shills have to admit he's done more in 100 days than any President in the last 50 years. I mean, fuck, Obama's legacy is gone once Obamacare is over. That's it.

Trump was never the nigger killer the Far-Right wanted to be, nor was he the Adolf Hitler the Left wanted him to be. What Trump is is a Centrist moderate Conservative who is an American Nationalist.

And for anyone saying he's been a Neocon shill this whole time, consider that fact that even in the late 1980's Trump was going on about unfair trade deals.

Take these two interviews, for example. One is from 1987 and one is from 1988:

>1987 interview with Larry King
>Larry: "Are you a Republican, Donald?"
>Donald: "I am a Republican, Larry"
>youtu.be/ldYnGQopLIM

>1988 interview with Oprah Winfrey
>Oprah: "This sounds like Presidential talk to me. Do you plan to run for President?"
>Donald: "No, I don't think so. But I have to tell you, Oprah, I do get tired of seeing this country getting ripped off. And if I were President, things would be different. It wouldn't be like it is now."
>youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI&t=118s

True, It's filled up with reddit cucks and deep state shills

JOKE IS ON YOU

Also, I had the great honor of meeting Katrina last night at the Trump hotel lobby.

>tfw you didn't realize Mike Flynn Jr. was there
>tfw he was in the group photo with you and you didn't realize it

Truly, a sorrowful feel.

These people.

Project Memory Awakening: Scars That Will Never Heal (Congress Edition)

After Trump was exposed with his embarrassing history of sexual assault. And all of these strong women came forward, it was a very empowering moment. I mean, if these women could come forward about their experiences with sexual assault, why couldn't I?

And the wonderful thing is that these women could come right out, these 20-something women could come out and tell all of the sordid details about this man who was going to be elected president in three weeks, then the women could disappear without ever hearing about it again. *gasps*

Could it be that easy? Like pulling off a bandaid? It -it would be easy, r-right? And if a woman can accuse the president of the United States of sexual assault and it's no big deal, could I come forward about my experience? POTUS is the most powerful position in the world, so it's safe, right? Oh my god. This so liberating!!! I'm so grateful for those brace women for helping make it easier for survivors of sexual assault to come forward.
Of course, the dynamics are different. It's…embarrassing. We’re…both men. And that stuff just doesn't happen, does it? I mean, it's not like this is prison? And it wasn't like that, but…

God, ever since. I've just been so confused. And I can still feel his slimy wriggly pink tongue – it was dry like a cat’s tongue at the time, I don't know if his mouth was just dry because he was nervous, but I remember that. And…I don't know if I can continue – this is too painful. Does anyone else have a story about a person in power they'd like to share with the group? This is anonymous. It's a safe space.
G-guys...Lindsey Graham...his hands were...all o-over me

When is Trump gonna get rid of gun free zones?

Honest question, what is the hold up on the wall? He stopped asking for funding so is that it?

Worst thread I've seen all day. /ptg/ can't survive without meme spam because they're not intelligent enough to explain things in their own words.

are you lads making yourselves great again?

ho ho ho ho all those protesters going to the whte house...

Trump is the less popular president ever

Let's just meme Emma herself into a white power symbol.

So really, Trump has been plotting this run for over thirty years. Does anyone seriously think he'd lie about holding these views for thirty fucking years just to get into office and then to...what...enrich himself? Dude's a billionaire.

No, I think he waited until the end of his life to run for President exactly because he wanted to make a difference before he died. Unfortunately, Congress is hampering that.

I posted early. My tears obscured my vision and I accidentally posted. This is painful

The hold up is salty Democrats. He's pushing for it, but he doesn't think adding it to the budget is worth risking the Democrats shutting down the government entirely

i ain't alt-kike, bitch

I WANT CHAOS AND I AM APPEASING THE OGDOAD PEOPLE FOR MOAR

>also there are many who are aware that the liberation of France from the (((EUSSR))) also requires blood

Leo with the indians

WEEKEND SCHEDULE

SCHEDULE TODAY, READ IT AND STOP ASKING

>Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, APRIL 30, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1794762362

Saturday, April 29, 2017

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Mike Pompeo by telephone

>Closed Press: Virginia Gate, Joint Base Andrews

5:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

5:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

6:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT tours The Ames Companies, Inc.

*6:45PM THE PRESIDENT signs the Executive Order on the Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy

7:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

9:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania en route to Washington, D.C.

10:15PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

Sunday, April 30, 2017

>No public events scheduled

There was this time with Chuck Schumer. We met off of Craigslist. He wanted an anonymous pump and dump. He advertised himself as a silver daddy.

He wanted me to call him Fucky Chucky.

>when one of these fucky chucky stories turns out to be real

hes not fighting too hard because he needs to win another election. I think he can use all these hang ups by judges as a casus belli almost to do national reform of power structure.

>Of course, the dynamics are different. It's…embarrassing. We’re…both men. And that stuff just doesn't happen, does it? I mean, it's not like this is prison? And it wasn't like that, but…
wrong narrative
nobody gives a fuck about men being victimized
the only way this will work is if you paint it as a consensual degeneracy
>"yeah we smoked meth in a hotel and stayed up fucking each other in every position for 36 hours, there was blood and semen everywhere, so hot, graham is a dirty dirty slampig"

When reditt sends its people, they're not sending their best.

They're cucks, they're niggers, they're civic nationalists; and some of them, I assume, are good people.

>he posted early
now i'll never have the thrilling conclusion

drumpf did this

aaaaaahhhhhahahaha

>tfw Hispanic white nationalist

Heavy PA state trooper presence here.

I think that's his plan. After all, he's just said he may break up the Ninth Circuit

Didn't we make this up?

>they unironically believe the okay simple is a symbol for white supremacy

Is that Thernovitch or some other dude.

Wewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It never fucking ends. How do we make having a sex a white nationalist symbol?

Yep. That one user who thought it up actually convinced everyone.

>Sonny Perdue wants more cheap illegal immigrants for food harvesting and production
Of course he does

exactly. I think he understands he needs the voters to be pushing for reform before he goes and does it himself.
no it use to mean OK years ago.

It's Cernovich.

It sickens me knowing some people would want to fuck a sandwich mascot. You wouldn't right Sup Forums?

I believe liberals already consider two white people having sex a symbol of white supremacy.

At this point, we're powerful enough to appropriate any leftist symbol and turn it into a panic pill for the eternally hiney holocausted media.

everything went out of control once Stephen Miller the Killer flashed gang signs

As soon Trump makes anime real I would.

I know, it still means that everything is ok. Liberals just want to call everything racist or white supremacist.

>he doesn't want to fuck a sandwich mascot
wew lad

Time to take Harry Potter, Star Wars, and science away from them.

I'd fuck her pussy so hard, lad

>cuX

this is true. it will hurt them in the long run. no one rational thinks a green frog is a nazi.

Seems like Le Pen can't gain more than 41%... is she finished?

They're well on their way to losing science.

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
RALLY IN 6HR PABROS

FBIAnon returns thread Pt. 3

What's with this surge of Wendy fanart? I know it's been a thing since forever, but it's really gathering steam recently.

100percentfedup.com/hillary-clinton-sexually-assaulted-video/

mobile.twitter.com/America_1st_/status/787450562015092736/video/1

mobile.twitter.com/comradestump1/status/786387258085486593

>#1More Damaging Emails: Hillary running out of "He Touched Me" Distractions She is really reaching now. Latest people bought forward by Hillary to distract from damaging emails.

Guys. I love how nobody is talking about the fact that 20 women acccused Donald Trump of sexual assault and nothing came of it? And the accusations came a few weeks before the general election and there was zero proof to substantiate the claims. And how Trump's entire voter base knew they were lies and posted thousands of stories about Hillary groping them. That's fucking amazing.

Just google "Hillary touched me" or "Hillary groped me" - I want this addressed, goddamn it

we shall see

The funny thing is that they can only double down and go deeper into it. We have almost completely pushed them to the edge.

>Began joint exercises with Japan today
>"Ballistic missile shoot down drills"
>USS Michigan is nearby
>ROK Navy joining exercises

Yeah, but I want to take their entire cult of climate change away from them. Can't we say something like we want to keep the world cold so white people will continue to thrive?

#PizzaGate

They are accelerating. Which is good, we need this culture war to reach a conclusion. We cant keep going with this. Everyone needs to pick a side.

That guy wasn't FBIanon.

I blame some sort of Wendy's version of Correct the Record.

reminds of how their abortion stance is imploding the party rn

> lists "great optimism" as accomlishment

>Obama sent one single DD out to patrol every blue moon to keep China in check
>Japan's confidence drops nearly to 50% if an attack happens and the USN would help
>Trump sends an armada within his first 100 days
>Approval rating shooting up to nearly in the 80s and will most likely go up to the 90s again
Simply amazing, MSM BTFO once again.

Trying to stop global warming is racist because bigoted whites want Europe and the Northern parts of the USA to stay cold so people who have historically lived in the tropical parts of the world can't adjust to the harsh winters.

I like it. Remember to claim that they are racists who want people of color to die off if they try to stop climate change.
Optionally, meme Winter-chan at the same time.

He's obviously talking about the markets, which is absolutely true.

>mainstream (FAKE) media
lel

I do have to thank them for creating so many genuine nationalists and really racist people now. I have never seen so many people commenting about kikes on yt videos. There were a few, but now most of them get like 300-1k likes and there is hundreds of them on every degenerate video.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rbnSEglW1A
youtube.com/watch?v=6dgu7lvwu-Q

PA STATE POLICE DO NOT FUCK AROUND!

Yes it was

My god, you leftists sure are a joyless bunch. Why wouldn't increased optimism be an accomplishment?

He's completely right. He's accomplished more than most Presidents ever do, such as President Obama.

Is optimism not an accomplishment? It shows voter satisfaction and business confidence in the future.

ALWAYS AWOO!
ALWAYS!

Trump said his campaign slogan will be "Keep America Great".

Yeah really. Theyre creating the nazis they imagined everywhere.