TFW you realize more than half of the Amazon Rainforest remains unexplored

> TFW you realize more than half of the Amazon Rainforest remains unexplored
> TFW you realize there literally could be a lost civilization there

Why isn't anybody exploring Sup Forums? Why have humans lost the courage to explore this frontier? Brazil-bros, why don't you grow some balls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGzaUiutuRk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2R3ndjJ_Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because its full of sneaky jungle savages who will kill you with poison darts for passing their set of trees.

Is there already a HD rip of that movie? I wanna watch it without supporting ZOG.

You've been watching too much Hollywood fare m80.

you could see a civilization in satellite images

There are literal cannibals there

I watched Get Out on solarmovie.sc

That's the only site I ever use since I don't have a VPN.

Forget going to mars explore the ocean I say, James cameron discovered new species when he went to the mariana trench
youtube.com/watch?v=FGzaUiutuRk

Isn't half of the Amazon Rainforest cut down by now?

Whenever someone flies over in a plane or helicopter they get shot at with arrows.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2R3ndjJ_Y4

Nice! Really good quality, too. Thanks, a bunch.

>civilization
living in huts and a tribe of 100 does not make you civilized

Spoke to soon. There's fucking Chinese subtitles. What the fuck?

>implying you need a VPN for DDL piracy

ISPs only send letters for torrenting. you just need a script blocker like uMatrix to avoid drive-by malware and knowing how to use a webcrawler like wget also helps.

I can't even imagine what these tree niggers smell like.

Shortly:

If they haven't made contact by now it isn't worth looking for them. Why would I want to bring more apes into this nigger poluted world?

Reasons why they are in a rainforest:
>they skincolor isn't white

Pretty much

Literally tiny as fuck. I don't mind subtitles since I'm watching the movie for free and it's HD.

I used to have Popcorn Time and I ended up getting like 8 copyright infringement strikes before they cut my internet off for a day.

>what are satellites?

>get an AK
>genocide the sentinelese

> script blocker uMatrix
> drive-by malware
> webcrawler wget

Someone explain please.

>tiny

I don't see how that's obtrusive in any way. If it was covering a quarter of the screen then yeah, I wouldn't watch it.

I guess. Seriously, I hope Trump fucking nukes the Chinese.

I downloaded a webrip with embedded Chinese subtitles but it was worth watching.
I think the movie would'vebeen better if they had a hint of MK Ultra to the story.

>Brazil
>Human
Pick one
On a related note whatever untouched savages you'd meet in the rainforest are even less human than Brazilians

That's racist.

I think the movie brainwashed me because all I wanted to see was the couple having mixed babies.

So it's worth watching? Torn between this and Boss Baby.

There's no one but several civilizations hidden in the jungle.

I'm already watching an HDrip of Alien: Covenant and that doesn't even come out until like a month from now.

Yes, we may even find the lost city of Z or El Dorado. A city of gold created as a monument to opulence.

Wood smoke and soil.

This.

The unexplored regions of Earth's oceans should be the next frontier. Space comes after.

Not all the uncontacted tribes are this hostile though. I imagine others will receive the cultural enrichment with grattitude.

A black friend of mine said there was a decent rip on Exodus as of a few days ago.

Kek we watched it on kodi at work a few weeks ago (shitty cam-in-a-russian-theater rip) and dude was legitimately terrified through most of it. He was goong full nig throigh the last 20 minutes or so, jumping up and shouting and shit, it was hilarious. I provided some commentary throughout to make him more paranoid of leftists who treat niggers like curiosities.

>get bronchitis and cough on them.

Which they have. They found almost the whole jungle to be covered in man made aqueducts and irrigation systems.
Good luck finding source, jews cover all traces of civilizations older than 6000 years.

The evidence it's out there, they couldn't erase what they never knew it was there.

Oh it is, but you don't find it online trough vague terms on google.

>hes never heard of sentinel island

Are any of the stories about people crashlanding in the Amazon and being eaten by cannibals true?

that happens in new guinea

Link?? Where did you find this?

Environmentalist policies pushed by agrarian elites who benefit from the no trespassing zone imposed on citizens so criminals continue with the production of drugs in said zones, these criminals will skin you alive if you trespass, you are welcome to explore just learn how to about death squad patrols.

kek

What would bronchitis do? They have been alive for so long they've probably developed immunity to most diseases.

How do they communicate in the middle of a fucking jungle?

Actually there technically were lost civs in the Amazons. There were groups of natives that had their towns and even "cities" created inside of the forests with looks similar to this. Although when the conquistadors showed up the bacteria that they weren't resistant to killed most of them. So in a way they lived in a post apocalyptic Mad Max world where 97% of their fellow people and neighboring kingdoms were destroyed by disease. Therefore they technically never recovered. Pretty brutal and neat to think about though.

GIS technology.

>he doesn't read chinese

Have you ever been in the Jungle? I have. It's not like a movie. It's spiders in every bush you hack with your machete, caymans, bugs and snakes everywhere. The jungle, especially of path is full of things that kill you.

>The jungle, especially of path is full of things that kill you.
Sounds like Chicago.

I'm not sure which place is most dangerous at night.

> norway
> i've been in the dangerous jungle

Lmao

you're just bothered cause you never watch anything with subtitles, faggot.

Wait, I just realized, Germanbro may have needed some German subtitles.

Yeah, and it was the "resting retreat" after we'd crossed the Atlantic. While our ship sailed through the Panama Canal, we went to Colombia and explored Northern Amazonas.

>2000+17
>can't read chinese

Here is your lost "civilization" trying to shot down a heli with bows.

if they hit the operator or even the enignes with a arrow u know for sure it is going down, becuse helicopters are very fragile so u know even something stick or stuck in the proplerrer can cause serious damage
tld ;r do not understatimate the power of bow and arrow against heavy machninery

>Spearman beats tank
>Civilization was right all along

When I say lost civ I'm talking about a city of gold and luxury not some random uncontacted tribe.

Not necessarily. An isolated people might not have developed resistance, let alone immunity, against shit that's common elsewhere. It's why most native americans dropped like flies when europeans brought their diseases there.

There are lost civs there.

They are monitored by drones by the Armed Forces.

You can't talk to them coz you can end up arrested and even killed.

It's funny because they never saw technology so when a drone buzz close to them, they get their spears and bow and arrows and try to shot it down.

They probably think its a devil or some mistical creature trying to pray on them.

Still, this cause problems sometimes.

One small family becamse lost after hunting and end up in a river that was close to a city. Brcause they where hungry the locals gave them some fruits like banana and shit. The army went there and wanted to arrest the locals for not helping the indians.

Luckly nothing happened.

uMatrix is an add-on that gives you a panel like pic related, allows you to block stuff based on domain and the type of content. I block jewtube cookies, for example, but I allow their frames which allows me to view embedded videos. It can be kind of a pain in the ass to manually allow elements on different sites, but I think just being able to see what's being loaded from which domains is very useful.

"Drive-by malware" refers to shit being loaded from 3rd party servers onto your computer that's used to track your activity or compromise your computer and/or web browser for nefarious purposes. Simply using uMatrix blocks a lot of the attack vectors used in these types of attacks. uMatrix also shows just how many domains the sites you visit load content from - I've visited sites that have tried to load content from 30+ domains that I only trust half of.

wget and similar software is what turbo autists use to just download the exact content that they want to consume instead of accessing the content via the website. For example, you might use something like that to just download a jewtube video instead of watching it on jewtube.

Hmmm.... interesting details.

Head reducers too.

Cities were a lot bigger than that.

That's the official stance towards natives, or you still shoot at them when they oppose the cutting of the forest?

Cutting the forest is made by farmers as a way to make way for plantations.

The money they get from the wood is then used to buy cattle or seeds to grow + equipament.

That looks like something out of the Ruins.

Because it's a shitty, shitty place. Constantly humid and wet, rains all the time. Full of cannibalistic savages. Fire ants on land. Piranhas and various other predatory fish in the water that can strip your flesh from your bones in minutes. Complete shitshow.

But if you were really adventurous then sure.

Piranhas don't eat people yo

It they we selling those trees at the price you
can get for them they wouldn't look dirty poor.

Those things are everywhere in the jungle.

Ppl that cut those are not poor at all.
Usually they are big farmers, trying to make even more money.

The guys cutting the tree are poor. The dudes that told them do to so are not.

And until we have week laws and no way to monitoring the entire forest 24/7, this will not stop.

The problem lies in the land ownership, the lands used to belong to the native people legally, but got scammed out of it and don't try the typical bullshit, about people that live in the middle of the amazonas that should hire a better lawyer.

Half an hour in and literally nothing happens. Except the black guy being a complete douche to the white family.

I've never actually interacted with a black person. Are they like that in real life?

>puts up with douchebag brother wanting to fight him
>puts up with awkward, out-of-touch comments from cucked white parents (I would have voted for Obama a third time, etc.)

Yeah, he's a real douche to the family.

Just wait until you get to the hypnosis part, senpai.

What are you talking about, you're in Germany? Isn't your entire soccer team almost Black?

I tend to steer clear of them whenever I can. That worked fine so far.

Why

My nature tells me not to get involved with people who look different from me.