Why does Sup Forums vote against their economic interests?

Sup Forums is full of NEETs and self-hating minorities that will never find a job for the life of them and are just growing old, sicker and fatter while they shitpost on Sup Forums instead of learning new skills and getting /fit/.

So, what is the problem with government handouts to those in need?

Trump was elected by old people, delusional libertarians and rednecks / white trash; all pretty much useless uneducated morons with outdated beliefs who cannot compete in a modern economy whatsoever and live / will live on government / daddy handouts.

I am unashamed to say that I've travelled and studied for free in the last 4 years all thanks to government subsidies to my never ending "research project" in Latin America. I'm having the time of my life shitposting and enjoying a nihilistic life.

Why should I change the way I live so I won't cost money to liberal billionaires who probably would accept Bill Clinton's dick if America took more refugees?

pol is the most normalfag and underage board on the site you moron

most people here are underage and still in school

Voting is an act of violence and therefore immoral.

>Sup Forums is full of NEETs and self-hating minorities
Projection.

>Sup Forums is full of NEETs
nice sauce you have

I actually believe this.

I don't think anyone unironically cares about honour, morals, virtues and other bullshit values about which any oldfag should know that real Sup Forums doesn't give a shit.

This board has always been the evil, nihilistic, irrationally contrarian foothold of the internet for the edgiest edgelords outside of deep web.

Now it is taken over by Christ people, republican shills and lolbertarians. What a joke.

>all pretty much useless uneducated morons with outdated beliefs
You openly display your hatred of us, yet we're supposed to believe that you have our best economic and social interests at heart. This is why you keep losing. We're smarter than you.

Not all violence is immoral. Just the initiation of force is immoral.

>t.projecting commies with zero qualifications living in their mums basement

>full off NEETS
believing the data gathered in mine threads.
Really makes one think, not.

you can't just say things and pretend they're true

T H I S
H
I
S

>Sup Forums is one person

I think it's just a persona of the Hacker known as 'Sup Forums'. Trustworthy™Mainstream™Media® told me so.

because they have no balls to kill themselves. as much as they hate life itself, it is in their interest to steer up WWIII. Best way to start a war is to put greedy populists in position of power.

Nah, Sup Forums is mostly 21-35 year olds. Probably skewed more to the early 20s, but there are a lot of people on here with college degrees and careers.

pol is mostly underage you fucking moron

this is literally one of the biggest boards on the site

just like b and v

Australia knows his thing.

there are more important things than the economy. the economy is rigged either way and needs to crash down and be replaced by something new. we vote for the more important interests like a future worth living for our children where they arent raped and sacrificed to moloch by those who claim themselves to be the elite

>normalfag

Keep dreaming stephan

People voted in their ethnic interests.

Moral and ethical intrests trump all.

never interrupt your opponent when they're making a mistake.
i think they should keep on walking until they fall of the proverbial cliff.

Because they're dumbfucks that think being racist or hating Muslims makes them "redpilled".

Best not to argue or engage them seriously