The Third Reich lasted from 1933 to 1945, that's 12 years. 6,000,000 Jews died in the Holocaust. That means...

The Third Reich lasted from 1933 to 1945, that's 12 years. 6,000,000 Jews died in the Holocaust. That means, if we assume the Holocaust started the second Hitler took over (which even all historians say it actually started around 1941, but let's just entertain the idea):

6,000,000/12 = 500,000 a year
500,000/12 = 41,667 a month
41667/31 = 1,344 a day
1344/24 = 56 an hour

That means Hitler literally killed one Jew every minute if he started killing Jews the second he too office.

How do people actually believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html
hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab4-civilian-ovens-comparison/
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/66fqtu/doubts_about_the_deathtoll_in_auschwitz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know man, Mao killed like 60 million chinks, I'm pretty sure 6 million wouldn't be that hard to kill.

Does the real number even matter? Many Jews died because of this man, that is enough.

That's not the point
The point is that ((they)) milk this 6 million number as much as they can for pity points

shills swoopin in

That's not the issue. Mao starved those people, and Stalin went on mass slaughters and tortures, killing people would take 30 seconds. The issue is, the proposed gas chamber story works just fine, so long as the number is closer to 500,000. 6 million could not have been killed in that amount of time using the small number of gas chambers, and they could further, not be cremated in time. Hitler did not have 12million hours to spare to burn jews.

How the fuck do we make so many cars and iphones and shitty TVs in asia a year?

when you turn mass murder into an industrial process it turns out it goes pretty fast.

killing one jew a minute is like nothing, even one fucking person could do that you fucking retard

The math is real, the jews are fake.

that really blended my smoothie

>4 ovens at Auschwitz
>industrial

I wouldn't mind killing 56 Jüde an hour.

This.
Now look at the time it takes a modern industrial cremation oven to process a single body.

STOP MAKING SENSE GOYIM

couldnt even bake two pizzas at once in one of those

much less multiple people a day

just look at the rollercoaster tracks and tell me that doesn't reek of industry.

>that is enough.
Exact opposite.
A smaller number means it wasn't enough.

you can kill 6 million jews in one day if you have 100k soldiers that know where they are.

>WW2 lasted 2175 days
>6,000,000 poor gassed jews
>There are 3,132,000 minutes in 2175 days
>1.9 jews every minute into the ovens and showers of horror for 24/7 for 2175 days straight

Oy vey. Don't question this.

Holocoaster

NO NO NO, STOP IT OR ELSE!

Anyone with a brain doesnt believe the holohoax. It is that highschools teach this shit that gets to me.

Really Reince's my Prebis

Let's say for arguments sake that you're right. But the evil nazis used the oven of horrors to hide their evidence. They cremated the bodies of jews, except a couple of mass graves found of mostly war prisoners.

See How do you cremate one jew a minute? According to all (even jewish sources), the largest concentration camps were only able to cremate 340 bodies in 24 hours when they were running at maximum capacity.

Didn't most jews die of disease?

they really fucking don't
youre just cherry picking and using strawman arguments to try and hate on people

Breathing deeply, walking backwards,
finding strength to call and ask her
Rollercoaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time

Really Toyota's my Prius tbqh

Strawman because only 1.5m were killed in gas chambers according to most claims others died from other reasons

There are a lot of problems with the official narrative of the Holocaust - we know the overwhelming majority of deaths were due to disease and exposure, not execution - but arguing about the numbers is a pretty fucking weak argument.

80 million people died from 1939 to 1945 - that's 1520 an hour. You're crying shenanigans over 3% of that.

The systematic extermination of the Jews began earliest in 1939 and even then it can't have happened with full efficiency since Auschwitz was opened a year later.

Germans didn't give a shit how the jews died. It was probably in their favor for them to die of disease

Yeah they do faggot.They have to reminds us about the (((6 gorillion))) every fucking day.

Which only goes to show that the real numbers are even more ridiculous.

very informative red pill annon someone screen crap this shit

ez sage, holohoax shitpost on stormfront nigger

There were no mass graves found in the Reich, or very few. Which means the Nazis must have cremated all 6 million. The ovens at Auschwitz were made for a single body, at most 2 or 3 bodies at a time could be cremated, a process which takes hours. There were only a few dozen ovens at Auschwitz, so only a few dozen bodies a day could have been cremated. It's technically impossible to cremate the ~1 million Jews claimed to have been killed at Auschwitz.

>Trying to save your people from the enemy
>Kill your enemy
If you kill your enemies they win

no they really don't.

Yes they do kike

kill yourself stormfag

The Germans didn't just want dead jews, they wanted free labor with minimal expense.

Truth hurts

>80 million
>6 million
>3%

Besides bombing, shooting, starving people is a lot easier than gassing 3 million people, burning their corpses using only a few tiny rooms the size of an apartment and a few ovens while shooting another 3 million and making most of them disappear without a trace.

1,500,000 * 3 hours to cremate the body = 4,500,000 hours.

12 cremators = 375,000 hours per cremator

375,000 hours = 15, 625 days = 42 years

2.5kg of coal per body, 3,750 tons of coal. 6 tons of coal per day.

We haven't even factored in the time it takes to move bodies around. Nor people. Nor the logistical energy. Nor the other 4.5 million people, nor the fact that jews are pushing a 20 million number now.

In order to get reasonable numbers for the holocaust and cremation, we have to start aggresively attacking some numbers, like assuming 50MJ to burn a fresh corpse instead of 100MJ because "they were starved", and assuming the cremators work 3x faster than modern cremators because reasons.

By the way, the reason we have this cremation story with absurd supporting evidence is entirely because without cremation there would have to be absolutely gigantic mass graves - we're talking football fields full of nothing but skeletons. These don't exist though, and to explain why these football fields full of corpses don't exist, we have all the people killed by cremation.

>6 million over 12 years
>~50/hour
>80 million over 6 years
>~1500/hour

>3%

there were 12 ovens

This thread is really starting to activate my almonds.

Cite something official that describes the cremation process as you assume it is/was.

I'll wait.

Typhus, carried by lice. You'll notice there are posters outside the (((gas chambers))) with an image of a skull and a louse.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

He really doesn't need to. Even with 12 ovens at Auschwitz they were still single body ovens. And with modern tech using a gas furnace is still takes like 6 hours to cremate a body.

Does death even matter we are all here to die

Why do you doubt how efficient Germans can be? They are literally 150 IQ farmers - I'm sure they can cook up an efficient way to gas em

Holocaust counts for more than just gassings so IDK why you are arguing about 100% of them being gassed.

just systematic genocide of kikes.

Wait so is that why they shaved the heads of Jews?

MODS MODS MODS

flagged for hate speech, enjoy ur ban (:^p)

Are you saying that white people are unable to be efficient and plan ahead to be able to perform a task like that?

Believe it or not you can shoot like a fuck ton of people at the same time or has a fuck ton at the same time. So putting it into one a minute or second or whatever is retarded. Your presenting a logical fallacy.

Yes, exactly.

Zyklon-B is a delousing agent.

"The new product was also named Zyklon, but it became known as Zyklon B to distinguish it from the earlier version. Uses included delousing clothing and disinfesting ships, warehouses, and trains."

That wasn't the only death camp the nazis had BTW.

FUCKING BIGOTS, GET OFF MY BOARD. THE HOLOCAUST WAS REAL

Same goes for you, actually cite something to back up your claims. I'll gladly do my part with actual contemporary sources when you cite yours.

Funny part is I already know you can't and won't, because none exist. Your argument relies on assumed conclusions that you and other Holocaust deniers have pulled out of thin air, which have been debunked time and time again, because they don't add up to real testimony for how the Nazi's even operated.

Guess i'll wait a bit longer.

CHECKMATE, Stormweenies

Ok cite the opposite we agree we are wrong post proof

>Round the Jews up en masse onto trains
>take Jews to industrialized gas chambers
>stuff em inside

Profit=6,000,000 kikes dead.

Why even bother with this meme anymore? Anyone who buys these copypastas needs to get a fucking job and stay off of Sup Forums

cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html

And this is with modern technology, the Nazis' ovens were coal burners, like your sister.

I find this thread incredibly insulting. My grandparents survived Auschwitz and they described to me the horrors of the holocauster(TM)

They werent burning/killing 24/7.
They just went on a spree and killed a bunch.

Is it really illegal in Germany to even talk about this?

Impressive.

>being on /pol and still believing the holocaust

No many jews didn't die because of Hitler. If you bring up how jewish soldiers died in WW2 then that blood is on Churchill's hands since he started WW2

Modern Crematories burn slower for safety.

Russia just passed a law that allows for up to 5 years for questioning it. In total, there are 23 countries that criminalize asking such questions.

HOLD UP! YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT YOU CANT KILL MORE THEN 1 GUY AT THE TIME?! WEW, YOU GENIUS NIGGA.

What an odd thread, I would say maybe around 40 thousand to 100 thousand died, mostly from disease and sickness due to Nazis being pre occupied with not dying themselves in the war.

What was he going to do with the Jews in Europe after the war then? Ship them to Israel? Fuck outta here.

>Forced labor camps work people to death
>Death camps kill massive amounts in a single day
>Ghettos with tens of thousands of people in them, in a state of perpetual starvation
>large-scale executions by SS
Seems entirely plausible to me.

Nobody is denying holocaust you moron. We questions the number of victims!

Stupid nato/us provoked """"genocide"""" in srebrenica where """""7000""""" were killed. Did you know, that in reality, that number is something over 1000? Yet, you only know one """"truth"""" about srebrenica. The spoon fed media one.

Electric crematoriums take 4-5 hours.

give your (((proofs)))

how I can believe your (((proofs))) over theirs?

7000 is over 1000, retarded slovak. go back to prague.

you're an odd kike

cool down, SHLOMO

This many died in ww2.

>Calls other person tarded
>Can't even into reading comprehension himself

>cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html

From your own link

> it takes about one to three hours to cremate a human body,
>The duration of a cremation process usually depends on certain factors. They are:weight or size of the bodypercentage of body fat to lean muscle masstheperformance of cremation equipments usedoperating temperature of the cremation chamberthe type of cremation container or casket in which the body is placed

hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab4-civilian-ovens-comparison/

>Rudolf Höss, the commandant of Auschwitz-Birkenau, confirmed Tauber’s and Müller’s accounts of burning multiple bodies in each muffle: “Depending on the size of the bodies, up to three bodies could be put in through one oven door at the same time. The time required for cremation also depended on the number of bodies in each retort, but on average it took twenty minutes.

>Additional instructions in September 1941 from Topf & Sons (the designers and manufacturers of the ovens) advised that “once the cremation chamber has been brought to a good red heat the bodies can be introduced one after the other in the cremation chambers.” This letter cautioned against letting the ovens cool down.[9]

>The instructions from Topf & Sons for their double muffle furnaces envisaged that a body would be added in the oven during the last 20 minutes before the last one was fully cremated. “As soon as the remains of the bodies have fallen from the chamotte grid to the ash collection channel below, they should be pulled forward towards the ash removal door, using the scraper. Here they can be left for a further twenty minutes to be fully consumed . . . In the meantime, further bodies can be introduced one after the other into the chambers

You realize people have access to literally millions of Nazi documents that span the entirety of their operations.

This

So how long does it take to pile 1000 jews at a time into a room, turn gas on, watch them die, then dump bodies into open mass grave, eventually bury.

You stupid fucks think the jews were only burned in traditional ovens one at a time? Stupid stupid fucks.

>20 minutes
>to turn bone to ash

Non sequitur coupled with conspiracy theory lunacy, tasty.

The Hague.
Perisic v prosecutor
Seselj v prosecutor
Veselin Slivancanin case v prosecutor

There was documented counter intelligence present in the area. The cucked dutch blue helmets, the deal between izetbegovic and clinton to get nato involved. It is all there. The villagers were left, they only shot men. Nobody is denying war crime.

6 quintzillion is over 1000

>Does the real number even matter?
I think 6 million is much worse than ~400k. Considering the total war situation of the continent around then, ~400k is not even worth mentioning in a discussion about WW2.

yes, you fucking kike

your average \pol\ poster vs actual historian
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/66fqtu/doubts_about_the_deathtoll_in_auschwitz/

Where are the mass graves? The absence of mass graves is the reason the whole "millions of cremated Jews" story had to be created in the first place?