Is there a single politician who isn't a slave to the Jews?

Is there a single politician who isn't a slave to the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4ByMUhBH98
timesofisrael.com/us-congress-passes-israel-strategic-partnership-bill/
forward.com/news/370288/new-york-politician-attacks-greedy-jewish-landlords-could-he-win-race/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
youtube.com/watch?v=WJWUKgOJph8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good question, friend.

Randlet.

David Duke

youtube.com/watch?v=P4ByMUhBH98

top kek

No. Politicians are beholden to money. Jews own all the money.

Fat Kim Gook

Can confirm, I've hidden a stash of 10 million $ somewhere in Washington DC.

Assad

>putin is Jewish slave
>assad is Russian slave

Hmm

Ron Paul

The Israeli lobby is eerily strong in the US. No other country meddles so deeply and so brazenly in our affairs.

Benjamin Netanyahu

I actually find that regrettable; can't see what's so bad about Israel that Jews aren't immigrating left and right just to be here.

Here we go (again)

timesofisrael.com/us-congress-passes-israel-strategic-partnership-bill/

>US Congress passes Israel strategic partnership bill. Legislation to deepen defense, energy ties, strengthen cooperation in R&D, business, academics

>The bill passed the Senate unanimously in September.

>unanimously

This nigga
forward.com/news/370288/new-york-politician-attacks-greedy-jewish-landlords-could-he-win-race/

First shitpost best shitpost.

Gas the kikes, race war now

MFW not even jews want to live with jews.

all you autists fell for his lies

Kim Jong Il
Hassan Rouhani

Tell them they won't be conscripted.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

How do you feel about the fact that there is a sizeable and growing portion of people who literally hate jews>?

Will you change your mind if I treat you to some Kneydlekh?

Honesty? Does it scare you that larger and larger populations are starting to catch on?

More shitposting shenanigans to be had, so... pretty good, I guess?

Ron Paul

>No other country meddles so deeply and so brazenly in our affairs.

It's kind of our fault for taking the bait and invading Iraq. They only invested maybe a few million on infiltrating our government and got us to spend 3 trillion or so destroying their regional adversary.

No jew could say no to that kind of return on investment.

your country would simply fall apart if the US stopped sending AID

youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE

sick beats

Dear Leader, der North Korean Führer, may be our only hope

jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316

I think it's become pretty obvious by now that I'm only here to shitpost and laugh at other people's racist comments; getting into arguments about who's right and who's wrong, yada yada - couldn't care less; I'm living for the moment.

i wonder why he said this...

Because he's an idiot.

At least there will be some fireworks.

Why are Jews such cancer?

Who knows.

I would appreciate it if anyone could link me to an old article about Obama's Jewish zookeper. If my memory is correct Obama was discovered by a Jewish woman. I hope she was impressed by his inches.

>the struggle between the people and hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific groups. It's a small and ruthless international clique that is turning the people against each other. ..it does not want them to have peace ..it is a people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere ..who do not have anywhere a soil which they have grown up ..but who live in Berlin, or in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after ..and then Prague ..or Vienna ..or London and who are at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can be identified as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere.

>oy vey your country is too white goy

Jews wonder why everyone hates them.

I'd be more than happy to guide tourists around Tel-Aviv; shame North-Korea is about to go Hiroshima and Nagasaki on us.

There is only one

Only Lamb Bright

Ron Paul

It's almost as if they're not slaves and it's actually in americas best interest to support Israel.

lol what does america gain in sending billions to them every year and fight their stupid zog wars?

Kim
Ahmedinijad

Yesss good goy

If the Jewish religion is correct, then good goyim will be rewarded by Satan himself for helping the Jews in this world. Sure, the goyim did it for personal gain, or out of ignorance, but Satan doesn't give a shit.

I'm not religious so this is not conforting in any way.

it's like saying "I am a vegan and I eat meat"

Ironically, Bernie Sanders. He has to call them (((bankers))) to get away with it, of course.

He's like the Spinoza of our time--remember they kicked him out of the Jewish community for his "heresy" too.

Can't believe no one mentioned this guy yet. Based Duterte

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
- Genesis 12:1-3

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.
- Isaiah 62:1

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they that love thee shall prosper. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will say now, peace be within thee. For the sake of the House of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
– Psalm 122

“I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.”
– Isaiah 62:6-7

Americans dont love jews, they just give them money in order to dominate the world because G-d gives them the power. If islam takes over US, EUROPE and muslims hate jews, the curse will come. Best way to destroy nations is importing jewhaters or promote jewhate.

I'M A ZIONIST AND AN ISOLATIONIST

"I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
-Revelation 2:9

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
-Revelation 3:9

Not only US does that, saudis aswell.

>and I know the blasphemy of them which SAY they are Jews,
>and are NOT,
>but are the synagogue of Satan."

Romans 1:16 Jesus says;
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: FIRST to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

So israel FIRST, america second ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=WJWUKgOJph8

this

posting more duterte to bump.

"Duterte: Kill me if I fail to bust crime, corruption in 6 months"

Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte has made a promise to the residents of Mindanao as he urged them to kill him if he fails to resolve crime and corruption in the country during the first six months of his term should he become the next president.

Duterte said that to eliminate crime and corruption in his first six months as president would serve as his “greatest contribution” to the country.

“If I succeed [in resolving crime and corruption] perhaps that would be my greatest contribution to the country, but if I fail, kill me,” Duterte said in a statement issued on Sunday.

In 2016, after warning those involved in the narcotics trade that “it’s either you kill me or I kill you“, an astonishing 1,007,153 narcotics criminals surrended to government, and 73 government officials were arrested for involvement in the illegal drug trade.

Billions of dollars worth of narcotics were seized, showing what can be done in a short timeframe if the problem is tackled seriously.

The people trust Duterte because unlike generations of politicians who came before him, he actually does what he says. His plain speaking enrages the powers that be in the West, who have waged war against him through their propaganda channels in the media.

>MFW they explain the rothchild scam in full

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and US-dominated World Bank have been major players in the global economic landscape ever since their creation in 1944.

These international banking organizations, which are privately controlled by the notorious Rothschild banking family, first pressure nations to deregulate their financial sector, allowing private banks to loot their economies.

Once the governments are forced to bail-out their deregulated financial sector, the IMF or World Bank sets up a loan package written in secret by central bankers and finance ministers that undermine their national sovereignty and force them to adopt policies of austerity that harm workers, families, and the environment.

The Philippines have become the first Asian country to grow wise to the ruse. They have worked hard to gain financial independence and are now in the process of kicking the Rothschild controlled banks out of their country.

The Philippines transformation under Duterte proves that any nation, no matter how impoverished and troubled, can throw off the shackles imposed by international bankers and trade in death and destruction and return the power to the people.