White Man Empire

If all of these countries in blue were to unite and kick out off of the Jews, Shitskins, Muslims, SJWs, etc. What would happen? What would the world be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iSrGQ1cwxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We Northern Reich noa.

Complete making rest of the world a Blue Map in 5 years, white colonies throughout the solar system 30 years later.

same but different

>"White Man Empire"
>Ireland
>Australia
>South Africa
>Slavistan + Russia
>Greece
>No Japan

u feckin whut

Yellows aren't white, zhang. They're honorary aryans, but they're not white.

>White Man Empire
>Argentina not included
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A FUCKING LEAF

Argentina is whiter than Usa.

and i though that the amerikeks were the worst LARPers

Disgusting

>white man empire
>no Argentina

Really?

>Merica
>White country
kek

Include Argentina, Japan, SK & Taiwan for anime & Sup Forums
Now that's a kick-ass alliance

>Sweden

But most Jews are white.

>South Africa
>Azerbaijan
>Bosnia
>Albania

?

Picture The Jetsons

hmm. I wonder what it would look like

youtube.com/watch?v=7iSrGQ1cwxM

Rather have White Man Empire plus independent Quebec desu

Better.

This is disgusting, of course a dirty shitskin would hope for a future like this.

ftfy

i'll move to south america then.

what are we still waiting for?

Holy fuck i am actually ok with this....

Infighting of course. The developed europeans would get angry of poor europeans commiting crimes in their lands.

Globalism is dangerous.

pooinloos are GENETICALLY honorary aryans you weeaboo fucking jerkoff, i dunno where you live but i'm sure there are no gooks there because if there were you would realize how horrible they are as people
>ban all anime
>anime was a mistake

anyone who likes gooks is a gook is has never met one

Argentina is pretty white actually

>unite
>with USA and Britbongs

fuck no

>ever wanting huge ass battleships over your city
>not basking in the sun
>being a degenerate boricuo
figures

I rent with a bunch of them. They don't cause problems and they're easy to compromise with.

So I'd say they're alright in normal small amounts you'd expect in a country where they don't come from. I'd almost the same as the poos I've lived with in the past, except poos are categorically more loud and annoying in the way you'd expect from the shade of skin.

The fuck is that? A Pepsi commercial?

Why would you have the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Jewish containment zone exist simotainiously? Who would inhabit this Kingdom?

Your country isn't even real

You forgot ridding turkey of their cockroach problem and reclaiming it as rightful hellenic clay

Fuck this map is shitty, where's my British empire?
RULE BRITANNIA CANADA IS A DOMINION OF HM's EMPIRE AND WILL NEVER BE UNITED WITH ANYONE ELSE

This post made me kek

And it made me check

>USA
>WHITE

JAJAJAJAJA

Modern Greece =/= Ancient Greece moron

From Lisbon to Vladivostok. From San Diego to Greenland. We have to unite.

> le 46% face

All studies have shown that there is genetic continuation between Ancient and Modern Greeks. The last study to refute this was published in the 19th century. Educate yourself slavshit.

Part Two:

Who will win? (Still need a name for blue though)

WE WUZ HELLENES AND SHIET

You're all too soft to do any killing.
You'll be run over by shitskins and niggers before you even dream about reconquista.

Genuine question:

Why do people say all races are equal when the countries with the highest GDP, GDP per capita etc. are founded by whites, run by whites and populated by whites?

I want a genuine answer, no memes.

This. South Africa is a cesspit

WE WUZ CONSTANTINE AN SHEIT

Would post an actual link to multiple studies that prove me right but the algorithm thinks i'm trying to post spam

t. Xing Wong Wu

Some regions of russia has asian-mongoloid ethnoses.We must exclude them and Nunavut and so on.

Nice numerals, but the people are waking up.

whats that in the middle of your flag? oh, an LEAFFFF

??? is religion of peace and swarthy mongoloids.

Dumb if you are not going to claim Argentina, Uraguay and Brazilian coast.

I don't know why we're not doing it, we have nothing to lose. Instead the "Elites" want to make us all look like Brazil. We should get this idea out there, meme it real.

Those countries ARE the jews, user. If they tried anything they'd be instantly annihilated on account of the fact that 100% of their power lies in the hands of the jews.

We'd have colonies on the moon and mars within a decade.

Unironicly hope so, I'd rather have a strong woke Europe as my neighbor, and I want you to bomb arabs to shit.

>Who will win?
is this even a question?
All white people united vs. doesnt matter

>run by whites
Nice try shlomo.

Most white ppl are fucking sjw. Time of white ppl is over. If this is what we've become then its better if arabs ends us.

Do you think people are still using longswords and fucking maces? Iran alone can be an impregnable target if they develope Nuclear weaponry.

leaf though

The hell, are u a berber?

Morocco used to be like 25% French or something maybe he's a Catholic

A strong Europe would mean a strong North Africa because we need you to stop the Sub-Saharan invasion.

>25% French

That was Argelia not Morocco and the pied noirs were reactionaries af.

Yeah, Catholic here, also a berber, rooting for you guys.
90% of Morocco are berbers.
Exactly, we're sick of deporting them back to their countries, but they just keep coming in larger numbers.

>Greenland

My mistake, Spanish Morocco was 10% White, French Morocco 5%

>Catholic
>98,8% muslim

Holy kek, my condolences bro but christianity is done at least in Europe..

The bible warns about this,

Leviticus 26:21-22
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

THIS IS WARNING ABOUT THE ISLAMIC AND NIGGER INVASION OPEN YOUR EYES

i like the way you think Spainbro
this is truly the best world to leave behind
0 africans by 2100

Heey Dats pretty good

Cmon Spain, continue the reconquista.
Most Moroccans are pretty red-pilled about Jews, and are very prone to preaching.
Statisticly, more muzzies are leaving the religion than converting to it.

old greek genes got utterly ROACHED to be in the state they are now

>85 IQ average sand niggers
>developing nukes before they get utterly fucked by the west
kek

That right there in the pic related PLUS North Africa , Asia Minor, The Levant, Iran, and Northern Pakistan is the Fourth Reich, A Holy Aryan Empire.

>leaf