Assume an African-American had a strong work ethic and was a successful...

Assume an African-American had a strong work ethic and was a successful, productive member of society with conservative values. Would you still hate him?

then he an uncle tom piece of shit tryna be white

There are more black people globally, than there are white - and there are more black working familes now, than there are white.

But neither of those fit the derpy narrative these days; we wanna hear, white people still have an advantage, and black people havent progressed.

As long as he lives in Africa, I have no problem. All blacks belong there.

Why?

SHUT UP NIGGER

fuck dat uncle tom ass cracka cuh
he come near my hood he bouta catch these hands bruh

no. anyone who assimilates, contributes to society and follows the laws is welcome to be my neighbour.

no, absaloutly not. my great grand parents came from ireland and worked till death. did productive jobs like a bus driver. but now their descendants are working hard. we are working hard, completing education and being productive. they don't though. they are fucking rude, lazy and cause crime.

Its apparent that blacks cannot function properly in a society designed by european whites. As we have seen over and over again. Sure, there are exceptions (as in OPs pic) but this the majority is simply dysfunctional. They are optimized for a life in africa and nothing more.

He should go to Africa and help his people with his work ethic.

I don't think black people are the problem, I think that nigger culture is the problem, and the liberal democrats are basically enslaving black people with that nigger culture. Black people are encouraged to have children out of wedlock, with at many different people as possible. A black woman might have 7 illegitimate children already, and over a weekend at a crackhouse, she fucks 30 different niggers and she realizes a week later "awww sheeit, i'm fuckin pregnant again, guess my welfare checks gon' git bigger" so she doesn't abort the little felony machine growing in her belly.

Niggers are basically just degeneracy personified, and that's the problem. 60 years ago they had leaders saying things like "Hey, act like people, and maybe the white people in charge will treat you like people. Wouldn't that be nice?" Now their leaders are saying things like "COPS WILL MURDER YOU FOR BEING BLACK, LOOT AND RAPE AND STEAL AND HAVE BABIES AND WE'LL PAY YOU TO DO IT"

With ethnic nationalism, peace can be achieved. Hitler was right.

This x1000. We have no practical use for them here.

As long as he didn't screw over white people along the way, no. I wouldn't keep hating him/her.

I try to judge based on actions alone.
So if he's a good person thats fine by me.
I'd still prefer it if he was in Africa though.

Attitudes changed dramatically in the late 60s and early 70s. Went from church loving, MLK demeanor to the militant bunch we see today. What was responsible for this?

diversity doesn't work

>liberal democrats are basically enslaving black people with that nigger culture
this nigger gets it. as long as they get special treatment and a special status they lack the motivation to start acting differently. it's the same with jews.

No. But I would still like him to use the coloured fountain and sit at the back of the bus.

I see people as individuals.

Only if he hated the Jews just as much, if not more, than I do

I wonder how that happened?

Liberals, democrats, welfare, child support, etc.

A woman with a baby who knows she'll get enough money from the government and the father to support the child and buy a fresh pair Jordans every week won't think twice. An unwed father who knows that he'll have to pay 55% of every legitimate dollar he makes even though he doesn't know if it's his baby or not, because he can't afford a paternity test, is going to be like "lol bye".

A lot of black are like that, and I respect any hard working person with a good ethic and moral, and if they can justify their belief well then it wont matter to me what they believe politically.

Look up the average IQ of any African country or Haiti, then ask yourself how the bottom of whites are doing in their own countries.

>let's stroll through this neighbourhood full of economically disadvantaged melanin-rich gentlemen, I see people as individuals!
>*gets shot and robbed*

Would not hate, he would be a cool guy

t. nigger

just a way of seeing it, I guess.

People are the way they are because of their environment. Every person I've ever met who has driven themselves to degenercies (vaping, homeless, mired in debt, the tattoo'd, the dropouts, the "cash me ousside how bow dahs") do so because they lack the initiative as individuals to excel and succumb to their environment.

Maybe it's just me. But I've seen many white people lack individual responsibility and become degenerates.

Let me pose it to you in a simple question: Would you rather grow up in a divorced household and be white or under a nuclear family system and be black? Children of divorced parents, single mothers, or in abusive relationships would give anything for a mom and dad who love them.

Not to strut, but almost everyone in my apartment complex is black and so far I haven't had a single issue yet.

no