This is Japanese MGTOW (Herbivore Men), I thought Japanese don't have feminist problem

Did male become effeminate?
playing games and watching anime afraid of real woman?

Writer who coined the term 'herbivore men' to explain Japan's problem with sex speaks out on term's misuse

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-sex-problem-maki-fukasawa-a7347456.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
youtube.com/watch?v=oTjFbKJYkkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Herbivore Men are different from MGTOW
in the sense that they don't hate women they just think women and relationship are not worth the trouble.

If all of the young men are passable traps then why even bother with women, your just asking for trouble.

What is wrong with Japan they don't even have feminism there

2D > 3D

Deal with it normies

That's more of an economic issue. Raising a family in Japan is cost prohibitive. Also unlike the memes nip women are selfish cunts.

Also this.

>that thing
>passable

Give me a reason to seek out a "sexual" partner?
Because once you have sex you realize it's just a meme at best, and the bullshit and trouble you have to deal with isn't worth it.
Don't worry you'll grow up oneday.
It's hard being a horny 12 year old.

>nip women are selfish cunts

No. They just expect you to provide. Traditional male role.

>afraid of real woman?
no point if you have to deal with child support or divorce. life isnt a faggy romantic comedy where they live happily ever after... after some awkward not funny moments

>women and relationship are not worth the trouble.
Sadly that's true most of the time.

If all of the women are annoying materialistic insects but you have an abundance of homely qt femboys then wouldn't you fuck one?

I have a jp wife and she says the birth rate problem is very scary. They have a super old population who spend all their time in hospitals, sucking up social security, etc...

Hold on japan, don't take the lazy road and let the shitskins in to pay for the oldies!

>if

I've never seen a tranny who can "pass" in real life. In fact I highly doubt they even exist.

Also, not all women are annoying materialistic insects. You're just a faggot looking to justify your love of dicks.

MGTOW are ugly losers

>tfw Zeta Male

Feels gud to be Masterrace

Come visit here and Japan and tell us we need to increase our birth rates.

We are packed in like fucking sardines here. Shit's ridiculous. Japan does not need for people. It's overpopulated as fuck.

This is a typical morning on the way to work in Hong Kong.

Japanese aren't jumping into the meat grinder face first? They must be gay.

Just gag and put a paper bag with your waifu drawn on it over the faggot's head.
Problem solved, dick revolved.

Its not so much of feminism its just that relationships in Japan have a grotesque imbalance of power in who the sexual selector is.

They are such greedy monsters that no man could ever satisfy them.
Not Toshi Toshiba
Not James Bradly Welford
Not Burrito Gomez
Not even Tyrone Mumbacawk

This is the inevitability of an artificially abundant society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

If you want to get rid of it, find a way to reintroduce scarcity.

>I've never seen a tranny who can "pass" in real life. In fact I highly doubt they even exist.
Not saying you aren't right but I guess the joke would be you wouldn't be able to tell if they actually passed.

Because you know. You'd think them a woman.

Is this moot?
I feel old yet.

homely and qt are antonyms. "Homely" is a nice way of saying "ugly AF", and you accidentally told the truth. Death to tranny faggots

Is a traditional subservient femboy not superior to a parasitic fat woman?

Nippon must take the Jimmu Pill

I meant homely in the British sense, I didn't realise Americans used it differently.

Finland has a similar (but not as bad IIRC) problem with the age groups. One of the major reasons they're trying to push pro-rapefugee politics.

What they don't realize is that 90% of rapefugees will never return any of the money into the system that they suck out of it so it does nothing for paying for the old people.

part of the reason is because of the salary man culture, they're worked to death sometimes. You think you have time for a social life when you work 18 hours a day for a week straight? Some of them just sleep at work

Another reason is there is extreme amounts of pressure to succeed in east asian countries. If you don't succeed you sort of just have an inner freak-out and kind of just separate yourself from society. And when you lose that confidence you lose confidence to talk to women altogether.

Why you livin' in Japan and workin' in Hong Kong?

Most of us that can actually pass don't go around looking for attention based on "I'm trans" or "lolfemininepenis". We keep our fucking mouths shut and just let people assume we're women and live normal lives.

Unicorns desu

2D perfection > 3DPD

Japs need young people to pay for the old people even if they don't need people population wise. Someone needs to pay for the oldies.

It's like probably this only in reversed roles
youtube.com/watch?v=oTjFbKJYkkw

This

Not passable

Unfortunately I don't have a large collection of trap pictures, next time I'll come better prepared. He's still pretty cute though.

>tranny
>live normal lives

Really thinking hard rn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

>mouse experiments

>After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

You aren't living a normal life.

>Give me a reason to seek out a sexual partner
Reproduction

Why reproduce, though? So your children can reproduce? What if they don't want to either?

That experiment has been adjusted

Then they are failures of nature and can go blow themselves, I don't care. I still want to reproduce.

Yeah well, I deserve that.

In my defense I'm sort of in a weird position. I'm 31, transitioned when I was 18. I am definitely not heterosexual, but I am monogamous. And I am seriously considering detransition, but I really dunno how I would live as male.

But I don't spend my days whoring over the internet or chasing random dick around town. Some things have gotten better, there's a lot less drag queens taking women's birth control pills in hopes it gives them hips. But yeah I think the whole trans-explosion or whatever you wanna call it, is a serious mistake.

It's probably gonna happen though

>based nips refuse to date women! At least they're not getting cucked like us lol
>fuck yeah finally women will have to beg men to date them! This is going to be so great!
>wait what are the refugees doing there
>japan said they wouldn't take in refugees, what's happening
>wait what's with all these pictures of japanese qt's dating mohamed and jamal
>oh god why do they look so happy? And native japanese are becoming a minority in their own country!
>stop this now! REEEEEEEEEE

...is how I imagine Sup Forums will react in 10 years

Holy shit.

Explain?

Why are you thinking about detransitioning?

ALSO IN KOREA WHICH IS STRANGELY UNDERREPORTED

They expect you to literally give them your paycheck from a job that is actual wage slavery.

Herbivore is what mgtow claims to be.

Every mgtow channel:
>"Men don't need women to be happy! Just live your own life to the fullest!"
>proceeds to talk about women in every single video

if i had to guess i'd say they view women as objectively terrible pretty much everywhere and are just cutting out the middleman of trying to fix them. can't say i really blame them

What about their traditional female role?

Because the whole trans thing has become a catastrophe. I kinda always assumed I would at some point. But I was thinking like 50's/60's before.

I might just give it up and live my days out as a girly gay guy.

>wait what are the refugees doing there
Remember, refugees doesnt just mean economic migrants from the middle east and africa
White people not wanting to pay taxes that goes directly to wellfare for violent rapists might consider moving to Japan and start a new life there, essentially becoming refugees

That's not a reason faggots.

>they don't even have feminism there

They have the result of feminism tough. Women who spend their best years in higher education and workplace, which is Japan means you have 0 time for a family or children.

So the main motivator for men to succeed or excel is gone. Their success is barely better than what the average woman will get, and they won't get a woman because of it since that woman is busy with her own career until her late 20s to mid 30s, and by that point it's too late.