Based Kim NAMES THE JEWS

JIDF on suicide watch

>mfw isreal are the ones that start bombing north korea

>yfw North Korea is the one who starts bombing Israel

Last thread was fun; time for round 2!

It's not even a lie. Isreal does hold nukes illegally and has threatened the entire region with them.

Fucking Jewnited States

Uber Zionist right wing Jews really fucked things up, they got greedy with Kushner and Ivanka.

Hell we veto anything bad against them in the UN and still they tried to pull us into war. Hell if Israel just stuck to medical inventions and technology and fortified their cities the entire Middle East would be begging them to be citizens of Greater Israel.

This was not well thought out. The bad press is really building for Israel.

GET THE JUDE

>literally me on the right

Based best Korea

In other news, a kitten raised its fist at passing cars, threatening to pummel them into dust.

Holy shit he is truly our guy

Best Korea /ourguy/

>Israel will make their client state, the US bomb North Korea
FTFY

Are you in a bomb shelter right now? Syria and Russia did say it was going to be bad if you ever bombed them again and here you are btfoing their main airport 2 nights ago? Crazy mofos you yids are!

Kimmy is the ultimate LARPer

>claimed Israel's nukes are illegal
>claimed
Uh no. Israel's nuclear arsenal is illegal and we should invade them to secure the wmd just like iraq

What the fuck, wat do they have to do with it

Israel is preparing to possibly give SK anti missile defense. Also NK supplies Assad and Rouhani w armaments and Israel has been bombing Syria and Iranian assets in Syria as recently as 2 nights ago.

This.

It would be a good thing, too. Just nuke the whole country and let the south take over.

Fucking kek

all true, but thats not why. Apparently Israeli Defense Minister was barking something about how "North Korea is a threat to world security" and that "Kim is Insane"

Ironic, Israel calling someone else a threat to world security

Your goddamned """nation""" must be purged with nuclear holocaust, kike.
The world will soon lose patience.

>>Your goddamned """nation"""
Nations have fixed borders, Israel is border fluid thus not a nation.

Based Kim working the Kikes

>Sup Forums will now support a chink commie that is responsible the the destruction of his country because of one statement he mad on Israel
That is exactly what the Jews want

shut up you kike, Sup Forums supports and/or respects all who are aware of the kike menace

.... says a fucking potato nigger whose nation brought the world nothing but terrorism.

And you didn't even restrict it to the Brits. You killed people in my country as well.

>has threatened the entire region with them.

Wrong, the entire world, they have promised to destroy the world with Samson Option in case they go down.
I believe they are evil enough to do this, the entire race of Jewish people suffers from pathological narcissistic disorder and must be stopped.

Didn't a bunch of norks die in 2007 when IDF took out some Syrian military site? Are we now onto a full decade of NK bark but no NK bite?

>mfw best Korea will finally start the real holocaust and will change the future forever to the best.

Yet more evidence that Trump is a zionist enemy who should be stopped at all costs

So that means Sup Forums is anti Trump?

>can't recognize the flag correctly
>is defending kikes
Rassenschande desu

I have always wondered.

Whether those tribunes are so good (because they look very unstable) since they can hold so many ppl like that, or because they are so hungry and skinny so it can hold them.

>German education

try checking the flag first, faggot

Yeah, they'd actually have a point if they used Israel, Pakistan, and India in their arguments for holding their own nukes. But the Nork government can't seem to do anything right without reminding the world they're batshit insane

If Kim actually bombs Israel he will be the everlasting hero of planet Earth, the man who could change the course of history for ever annihilating the eternal Jew menace. Trump could never compete.

>Literally becomes best Korea

Half the jews on the planet, and some of the worst ones alive, live in New York
He'd have to hit a few different places really

love how everyone knows where to hit U.S the hardest, Israel.

Hezbollah, Sryia have said the same thing before

Wtf i love kim now

The entire Middle eastern question and destabilization was born because of the creation of Israel, and all the wars in that area are because of Greater Israel.
No more Israel=no more wars and destabilized Middle East. This could literally bring the peace in the world at athe end.

>middle east was stable until Israel
Hahaha, no. Go study history some more, kid.

The path to greater israel officially began with 9/11, israel will literally kill you burgers by the thousands to get what they want, open you eyes.

Daily reminder that Best Koreans always hated kikes

Why is Kim, hay and the binoculars photoshopped in to the pic?

And Greater Israel is just one part of the conflict there. We'd oppose Iran with or without Israel for other financial reasons. Our foreign policy for awhile now has been about keeping everyone else down and sabotaging Russia.

You'd still have liberal kikes in America preaching for sandnigger dick in Europe, you'd still have Muslims slaughtering each other because they aren't Muslim enough. Just because Israel supports ISIS doesn't mean the thousands of soldiers and civilians who make it up will disappear if Israel does.

Another daily reminder that Kim is /ourguy/

props t'israel

They would simply deactivate once their control centre is destroyed.

I've never heard the man speak nor his father and I'm 32 yrs old. You'd think today id hear all these headlines from the man himself saying the words. Am I the only one questioning this shit. Surely we can trust our government and media to tell us the truth about what if anything Kim said.

Best korea does it again

Jews in power will cuck the Norks just like whites.

>yfw the nukes blow up on the norks launchpad because God

How far do his rockets go though? I've heard that nork missile launches have been called the "rocket rodeo" because if the missile stays intact for longer than 8 seconds it's considered a success.

Some people realize that it was never stable but they still argue that now it's worse than ever before because "muh evil whitey".

Pic related, successful North Korean ICBM test.

How far did it go?

KSP? really?

fuck me you as good as share a border with these guys. educate yourself then come back and try again newfag

I wonder how many of those girls Kim has fucked. Must be nice being able to bang literally any chick in your country.

Yes, the korean space program

Oh fuck my sides. Just looked it up. Norks don't spend much on their shilling do they?

Orbit
KSP in RSS

Fug, now I will be executed via flamethrower :D Thanks a lot, leaf. :DDDD

The guy knows Trump's weak spot.

So if any Israelis happen to be floating by at that exact point outside the atmosphere they'd be toast, right?

We all have to die someday, friend.

Now we know why americucks want to nuke them. KeK BASED KOREA

That's a spicy meatball, friend! Come to Tel-Aviv and take a load off your mind; trust me, nightlife gets crazy here.

BEST KOREA!!!

AMERICA KEEP YOUR FUCKING JEW HANDS OF THEM!

/ourkorea/

what is the jews interpretation of "the zion"?

>Based best Korea

Best Korea is South-Korea, you silly goose!

I fully support Kim now.

Don't be like that...

No that worst kolea!

North Korea is, after all, best Korea.

Why not join the winning team?

so tell me how does a individual go about getting tourism in bestkorea? if they arent from the BK nono list?

>t. Kushner

>tfw you realize Assad and Lil Kim are some of the only people that could stop international Jewry
I t-thought they were the bad guys

>5 post by this YID

This would be too epic. Can we meme it into existence ?

Thats what the jooos want you to belive.

Yes goyim Assad and Kim Jong Un are bad

As soon as a missle enters orbit it can let earth rotate below it and deploy again once it is above it's destination.

>Suddenly all (((western))) nations agree that North Korea is a threat to world safety and must be dealt with.

makes you think, all party of all the western nations are run by (((THEM))) and what ever happens they win in the end,

Proxyfag. No way a real German would say that.

Imagine if the DPRK attacked Israel and a lot died.

We'd NEVER hear the end of it.

That actually got me to chuckle; thanks!

but the middle east was perfectly stable before the jews and their shabbos goy friends came

in a good or bad way

Supreme Leader, if you truly have the power with KMS-4, you could conduct a tactical strike upon Israel and eliminate their nuclear facilities and air force and major bases within a matter of minutes.

The retaliation upon your country would be swift and brutal and you would certainly lose your life. But are you willing to do this thing for all humanity's sake? You will be remembered as another Hitler and many generations will curse you. But you will have acted to destroy an enemy who starves your country, who allies with savages like the Islamic State and wages an illegal war in upon Syria simply so that non-Jews will die and Israel can claim their land.

They are an ambitious people, and it is a grievous fault.

Caesar was ambitious, and Brutus was an honorable man. His life was gentle, and all the elements so formed in him, that all the world might say: this was a man.

This was the Best Korean of them all.

You're hurting my feelings, senpai..

IT would be the second Shoah, the second worst event in human history (right behind the Holocaust (tm)).