Guys i am seriously starting to get really fucking worried about where society is heading

Guys i am seriously starting to get really fucking worried about where society is heading

Journalism has become a joke... The "journalists" are spouting propaganda, the executives only care about clicks and revenue.

Who will hold anyone accountable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols?cat_id[153]=153
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"this can't be real"
>2 minutes later...
>"holy fuck it's real"

just kill me now.

who is the woman?

the only thing we can do against this is to make a joke of it so that as many people as possible get how ridiculous this is

Is there anything that can't be memed into a white supremacy symbol?

Eddie Murphy did that signal all the time, didn't know he was a White supremacist?

Emily Shugerman

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

>Shugerman

Amazing. Pizzagate is real.
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Don't worry it'll be OK
OK if you're a NAZI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, and this we should use. Let's spoil all and every gesture, symbol, flag and character for them.

>Journalism has become a joke... The "journalists" are spouting propaganda, the executives only care about clicks and revenue.
Yeah, most of us realized that in 1990.
No worries, same shit different day, nothing has changed you've just finally noticed what's been going on.

>The "journalists"
i think you mean The (((journalists)))

>saying okay with your hand is racist

Fuck me diagonally.

Wtf Cernovich wrong hand faggot.

Wtf is 9W?

>unironically helping your oppressors oppress you

no, it's surprisingly easy when you're dealing with cultist nutjobs

like we could make the donkey (symbol of the Dems) a white supremacist symbol with some narrative of "like the donkey, it was the white man who did the real hard work" or some shit like that

It's absolutely not a racist symbol

>it has been condemned as 'racist' by the Anti-Defamation League
Has it, though? I am unable to find this hate symbol on their website.

well, yeah.
Most people won't care until they are personally bothered by something.
So if we make the left go batshit crazy and claim football or baseball is a white supremacist symbol, or hockey, bowling even, shit just go with the Olympics being a white supremacist event because ancient greeks and bam, spice weasel.

We win the culture war because nobody likes how it's negatively impacted them so they stop.

Fucking disgusting racis

This is why he killed his niggery ass brother, it all makes sense now.

sign confirmed to be racist and antisemitic. Ty user.

It has many meanings, to typical normal fags it means ok, to the powers that be it's 666 and the all seeing eye, to leftist it's white power etc.

hail satan

>Guys i am seriously starting to get really fucking worried about where society is heading
it's already far too late. embrace kek and give yourself over to ironic humor and weaponized nihilism. the only way to win is to not play their game. play 4D chess instead.

It's a global phenomenon.

Well you are not going the answer to your question here...That's a given now.

trump satanus

Where/When did the idea this is a racist symbol start?

that's an illuminati symbol. cernokike and that bitch are both jews and therefore evil. i wouldn't trust anything they say.

it all started when Sup Forums wanted to make something into a hate symbol back in january or something

After Sup Forums started pushing it on social media as a meme to discredit ADL and the media

That hand gesture is a threat.

Pic related

Sup Forums
February

I love it when the press does things like this - they give us an easy way to disillusion people on a matter that most people aren't likely to be as biased about. People will go along with a press narrative about something important to them, but hand signals are relatively unimportant, so we have a more "neutral" issue
on which we can point out how the press tries too hard to smear people.

>most of us
>1990
most of us weren't even born yet oldfag

They changed the headline!

>Two members of alt-right accused of making white supremacist hand signs in White House after receiving press passes

Hot

Look at how this article tries to confuse people.

They want you to think that the symbol is in the ADL list of hate symbols. It's not.

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols?cat_id[153]=153

They talk about Pepe for a while, mention that Pepe is seen making the symbol, and then mention that Pepe is in the ADL database.

One could fairly easily provoke a leftist/feminist into making a fuss about ice hockey not being 'diverse' enough. Hell, sports overall could be labeled with all sorts of leftist newspeak. I think you're onto something.

she's ok

some of the ghostmask goys at berkeley were using the "hammerskin crossed hand sign"

>when everything is oppressive, nothing is.