LE PEN WILL WIN

If at least 500000 people see this video by next week, Le Pen will undoubtedly win.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Remember to share with the appropriate hashtages:

#FN2017
#LePen2017
#VoterFN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=9kgXJWnRWjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bon son pêh

>youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
c est quoi ce bordel ?

God, I hate niggers.

tu viens de decouvrire le rap ou quoi fils de pute ? tu sors de 40 ans de coma ?

depuis quand c est nouveau des gens qui font ce genre de clip et chie sur la france ?

Mr R,
Joey star
iam
mafia k1fry et j'en passe

Combien de j'encule la france, ou les femmes sont bonne qua être violer et j'en passe, on dirait plutot que tu essayes de gagner des vue avec ton clip de merde que de passer un message.

is it France? or Somalia?

It would be great if someone could make it to a format that can be attached to a tweet with subtitles.

The video was shot in a village in Lorraine, near Luxembourg.

French countryside.

Give her your power, pol!

>implying that's a girl

bumo

All of this bumping won't do anything unless you actually tweet or share the video, dumbass.

bump

>advertising a jewtube video
NOBUMP
FUCK OFF

It's almost at 200.000 views, so we need 300.000 more by next Sunday.

bump

It's for a good cause.

>(((we)))

youtube.com/watch?v=9kgXJWnRWjs

FUCK OFF
RRRREEEEEE

reporting it with bot accounts now. Say good bye to you ad shekel

That video doesn't have ads. Also, four of the people involved in it are going to jail.

FUCKKKKKKKK OFFFFFF NIGGGGER

she's gonna win anyway. I'm literally funding my forex account in preparation for my short position on the euro. France leaves, the EU is toast and so is their Soros monopoly money.

Found the globalist.

Macron is cucked beyond belief.

Absolutely awful, Len Pen has to win, we're with you France!

They seem to act like monkeys, what do "they" say?

They're rapping about how much they love France and want to assimilate into French culture.

Realy believing that the french vote a nazi in to office is retarded as fuck. It didnt work in Austria, it didnt work in Netherlands, son, it wont work in France.

AFD is cuck into oblivion, FN is lead by traitor to nation, like her father.
Le pen has sold her self to the Russians witch means she acts on a other nations behalf and not on the french people.

Its oger.

bump, but please stop with the faggoty hashtags

how do we save France?

>crapoolie