Trump: May is now "Jewish American Heritage Month"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/04/18/trumps-indonesian-allies-in-bed-with-isis-backed-militia-seeking-to-oust-elected-president/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Putina
youtu.be/Q-kql7cpcOo?t=1m8s
wnd.com/2016/02/dump-on-trump-night-debate-means-war-on-gop-kingpin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3D CHESS BRO DONT YOU GET IT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7D inter dimensional chess my fellow 'pedes!!!!!

SAVIOUR OF WESTERN CIVILISATION

>one whole month of fresh merchant memes and hey rabbi
>/nupol/ too dumb to strategy

many of you need to go back

Fucking hell. Somehow r/the_donald fucks will find a way to defend this.

Trump is German-Jewish, according to his late brother.

TRUMP’S INDONESIAN ALLIES IN BED WITH ISIS-BACKED MILITIA SEEKING TO OUST ELECTED PRESIDENT - April 19 2017:
theintercept.com/2017/04/18/trumps-indonesian-allies-in-bed-with-isis-backed-militia-seeking-to-oust-elected-president/

Relax, it's just 1488D dreidel.

LOL
We need to go righter...

we made a yuge mistake

ahahahahahahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So what?

It's free and nobody is allowed to disagree that it's a great thing. So it's an easy D.

Nobody gives a shit about Black History Month.

Nobody will give a shit about Jew Month.

When are they having American/Anglo month? Americans need to know and love themselves.

This
>implying this won't get people to wise up
>2% of the population gets a whole month
>influence in America is exposed

I fucking live for these kinds of posts lmao

Yes goy its 8d chess

To be honest, you can't expect him to directly call out the jew.
Didn't he already indirectly did it during a speech, where he was calling out (((globalists))) on their shit and many kikes oy vey'd at it?

I'm not celebrating this

T-this is 5D chess OP.

HE'S SO PROGRESSIVE NOW! XD

4D CHESS!

Indeed.
She was /ourgirl/ all along.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well that just salts my matzah balls, I was born in May!

and add to that she hates niggers, calling muslims sandniggers and against gay marriage, remind me again why Sup Forums hates her?

this and the fact it shits on black history month. just get the niggers to point out how many Jewish slave owners there were it of butthurt.

Free foreskin chomp offs and blow jobs

POL ABSOLUTELY STUMPED!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

9 dimensional poker

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

KEKMERICA!!!!

cuck

.H
Jewish
.r
.i
.t
.a
.g
.e

|
|>
|
|

Oy

Vey

Goym

Makes sense to me.

No. His speeches were just a way to trick the average burger into electing him.

His family is heavily jewish by now

did you just call yourself a cuck?

fucking germans.

>fuck wypipo
t. Donald J. Trump

I'm dying

Nothing to "defend"
This is a good thing.

Way to go Trump. Don't listen to the haters.

False.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Putina

Cool

120+ iq pol is happy.

fuck I was born in May

how new are you?

Should've voted for the real nationalist.

IT's OVER

"It's just 4D Chess, goys"

oh man

They're all controlled by Israel, user.
They're all following ZIONISM.
Take a look at the alt-right ecelebs.
They're also promoting ZIONISM and "Israeli Nationalism."

Its ALL just a show to distract you from whats really happening: they're weakening our society using liberalism/communism (ANTIFA, SJW, BLM, etc.) to entice regular people like yourselves to fight against them. The Jew will not permit white nationalism or communism to succeed. You're BOTH wasting your time while Israel takes over.

Wake up, Neo!

This is a guy with a jewish son in law, who said he'd increase support for Israel since day 1.

Are you guys really this clueless.

Yes, this will start anudda shoah. Kikes won't see it coming.

Fuck yes. Every move the jews make we can literally beat them to death with memes and humor because jews cant be funny anymore because there isn't anything left of society to destroy. It's old news making fun of christians and straight people.

The only way to be funny now is to mock what the jews made. Kek. Fuck kikes. You cant beat the white man.

When is Trump going to find out that we only give $3.1 billion a year to Israel and jack that up to $10 billion?

I'm a nationobalist!

disgusting kike

youtu.be/Q-kql7cpcOo?t=1m8s

Who /nationalistglobalist/ here?

No, it is The Art of the Jews Having a Video of you Fucking Kids.

(((Trumpbergsteinblatt)))

Kek
kys

Why are you retards pretending like this is new behavior?

He was saying pro-Jew stuff all throughout the election.

They already have 3 "Jews" holidays per year. This is not funny anymore. Trump is a jew shill.

Chump has a kosher dick broke off in his ass.

Oh shit.

We did fuck up.

Fuck this shit. When will he stop sucking kike cock?

no shit

nooooooooooooooooo

>Schwarzman also recently spoke about a possible reorganisation of the White House

This dude is just some literally who ceo kike and Trump's sucking his dick lmfao

Trump is a fucking traitor and I honestly feel embarrassed by placing so much hope into him

Pol got jew'd.

THIS.
we need to turn the niggers against the kikes. rev up those sockpuppet twitter accounts.

black history month is the shortest month of the year, while kike history month is 31 days, which is as long as a month can be.

WE ELECTED A FUCKING NEOCON KIKE

FUCK THIS FUCKING CONMAN

I tried to warn everyone. Not that it matters all the horses in the race were jew owned. We just have to fire up the ovens.

I voted Trump. His policies never entered my thought of reason. Except maybe the Wall, and only because its hilarious.

Even if he had done everything he said he'd do, he's 30 years too late. The West is already lost.

This is all so much fun to watch every day.

what is happening

for the love of god someone wake me up

>Nobody will give a shit about Jew Month.
>J E W

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody will give a fuck about a J E W month?

Newfag
>id L3hOX
>leh hoax
Holohoax

At this point, why not

lol

its still good that he won because i think he is going to accelerate the death of this nation. killing this country is the only way to save it at this point. the sooner the better.

You stormfags are truly pathetic creatures. KYS.

When did he ever imply that he was anti-Jew during the election, you idiot?

He was pro-Jew from the very start.

"I don't see much future for the Americans. It's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social of social inequalities . . . Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together - a country where everything is built on the dollar?" - Adolf Hitler

Through her contacts, she learned that Putin had become a KGB officer. In 1999 she spotted Putin in television.[1] Putina says that Russian and Georgian people visited her village to pressure her to remain silent. A school teacher, who says she taught Putin, stated that she too had been threatened. Putina says she is ready to do DNA tests.[2] Russian journalist Artyom Borovik's plane crash coincided with the documentary he was making about Putin's childhood, including a report about Vera Putina.[1][2][4] Italian journalist Antonio Russo was reportedly also interested in Vera Putina before he was murdered

wtf

Trump & Putin are Jewish "(((Saviors)))" of Western Civilization

Trump didn't invent this

>mfw those dumb goyim actually fell for it

This. It's all Jewish theater for the goyim

>its still good that he won

Maybe. She might've been more of an accelerant, though.

In any case, take the black pill and enjoy the lulz as we drift towards the multicultural abyss.

>kissing the asses of 80% of the people that have been working against you.

When he said during the debate that he would be neutral in the Israel-Palestine negotiations and he was the only one there who didn't say he would take Israel's side.

wnd.com/2016/02/dump-on-trump-night-debate-means-war-on-gop-kingpin/

Yeah I don't know how the fuck we didn't see something was up when he fucking WORE JEWISH PRAYER GARB

May and May Day are important to Communists. This associates the one with the other, albeit indirectly.

MIKE PENCE FOR PRESIDENT
MIKE PENCE FOR PRESIDENT
MIKE PENCE FOR PRESIDENT
MIKE PENCE FOR PRESIDENT
MIKE PENCE FOR PRESIDENT

I didn't see you morons go crazy about the Hibernian Conspiracy when March became Irish American Heritage Month.

Very good goy!

That was then

lol, Pence is far worse. He is a rabid Christian-Zionist philo-semite neocon. Worships Israel and Jews

Get the fuck out of here newfag this is Sup Forums pre 2016