WE SUCCESSFULLY FALSE FLAGGED THE FAKE NEWS YET AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH THESE FUCKING RETARDS FALL FOR THE BAIT EVERY TIME.

Time to plan our next ruse!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114691345/
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/858353022660947968
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html
archive.is/E9N7u
twitter.com/mattdkerr
youtube.com/watch?v=kJxm8uqDT0U&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I love this site

archive or link please

is operation capture the flag still going?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114691345/

Mike Ma and Milo are russian spies now

KGB must have horribly low standards...

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/858353022660947968

HOLY FUK THIS IS GOING TO EFFECT THE CHANGE WE ALL WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

THIS IS THE NEW FACE OF ACTIVISM

PRAISE KEK

just how fucking dumb can they get

i meant the article

Explain this anti-defamation league,did they have credibility ever?

(((Shugerman)))

fucking top kek

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html

Have WhatsApp emoticons gone too far?

wow, op is not a total cocksucking faggot

Fuck off Mike

So is this all made up and based on coincidence or is it a real thing?

Thanks!

You mean
#OP is a not as cocksucking faggot#

>jewish faggots
>alt-right
Pick one.

God damn "journalists".

>mfw they ban handsigns now

>coincidence
There is no such thing, our enemies have used it which makes this even more lulzy

WYPE
POVER

Don't whitesplain, goy

It's made up you idiot, it's like saying thumbs up is a white power gesture.

well the roman salute is already banned in germany

how the fuck

>it's like saying thumbs up is a white power gesture
It is though. Don't try to say it's not either.

The leftist's raw, unrefined herd mentality is just mind-boggling.

I am sure one could produce electricity with this kind of weapons grade stupidity.

I
am
in
awe!

archive.is/E9N7u

Ugh, can you stop whitesplaining to me

\ :D /

What's wrong with that?

Or poltards don't even realize what alternative right means?

is he, dare i say, /ourguy/

Are biker gangs /ourguys/?

Isn't cernovich a fucking self proclaimed kike?

IT'S THE FUCKING CIRCLE GAME YOU DUMB TWATS

THE ENTIRITY OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS LAUGHING THEIR TITS OFF BECAUSE OF THIS

I bet Matt K is one of us.

Ah I fucking get it now.

What's next, fucking shadow puppets?

shit like this is the reason I will continue coming here until the government eventually shuts it down for thought crimes

I cannot wait for someone to sue Louise for defamation

Hory shit guys. Check this out!

HOLY FUCK IM DYING

fuck you burger

Please don't ever stop what you guys do you beautiful bastards

No
twitter.com/mattdkerr

HOL UP
O
L
U
P

youtube.com/watch?v=kJxm8uqDT0U&t=1s
THIS KID DID IT TOO, NAZI!

JOHN CENA HEEL TURN CONFIRMED.

I AM MAKRING OUT.

I love this one so much

O-TAY!

Om nom nom.

He probably is. People like him pushed me from being in the middle and unsure who to support, to the right and supporting Trump. A great way to convert people to your cause is to act like a crazy lefty and jump down people's throats over bullshit like this.

Sssshhheeeiit

He's calling himself The Übermensch now.

That's not even how you do it. You're supposed to tuck your fingers.

Is the independant.co.uk the same "news" site that also claimed the ""Alt-Right"" thought Lady Gaga's performance was "Satanic" (apparently confusing Alt-Right with fundie judeo-christians)

White Power!

Ramz had great Idea... Meet the white supremacists newest nazi symbol....

Psyops everywhere.

Who's jewing who these days?

Until they labeled Pepe a hate symbol yes
. Since then they're becoming more and more of a meme

At this point they troll themselves... there is nothing left for kekistan to do...

it has to be below your waist to count then, faggot. this sign actually means white power stop being in denial.

It stands for the 6 points of whiteness:
1. God
2. family
3. country
4. tradition
5. guns
6. hamburgers

we've always been the jews
the real jews
the true lost children of Israel
not the kikes we're dealing with today

Sup Forums is God's chosen people.

Think about it

>Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth."
Matthew 5:5

Can we meme faggotspinners as white supremacist token? i mean, the hand pose is the one used to hold it while it spins...

What am I looking at here? Some new take on Beyblades?

looks like some kind of ball bearing

How about creating the narrative that alt righters find each other on other forums/irl by laughing with:
ahahahahah instead of hahahaha.
Because it symbolizes saying Adolf Hitler and the laughter is implied because of jewish fantasy gas?

a hand sign

racist?

should tell you all about.state of modern "free" society

This shit is just pure gold

No, they're melanin-deficient niggers.

>True self is without Jews
>A turret lies before us, it is very real, unlike the holohoax

It's literally the symbol for tons of shit including ok, the see this and get punched stuff, etc.

>idcidc
What?

>white supremacist hand signs

alt-right is made up by leftists, so I don't care what it means

>>white supremacist hand signs

Babi Yar outside Kiev, where 33,771 Jews were killed in a single operation on 29–30 September 1941.[169] The decision to kill all the Jews in Kiev was made by the military governor Major-General Friedrich Eberhardt, the Police Commander for Army Group South SS-Obergruppenführer Friedrich Jeckeln, and the Einsatzgruppe C Commander Otto Rasch. A mixture of SS, SD, and Security Police, assisted by Ukrainian police, carried out the killings. Although they did not participate in the killings, men of the 6th Army played a key role in rounding up the Jews of Kiev and transporting them to be shot at Babi Yar.[170]

On 29 September Kiev's Jews gathered by the cemetery as ordered, expecting to be loaded onto trains. The crowd was large enough that most of the men, women, and children could not have known what was happening until it was too late; by the time they heard the machine gun fire, there was no chance to escape. All were driven down a corridor of soldiers, in groups of ten, and shot. A truck driver described the scene:

one after the other, they had to remove their luggage, then their coats, shoes, and outer garments and also underwear ... Once undressed, they were led into the ravine which was about 150 meters long and 30 meters wide and a good 15 meters deep ... When they reached the bottom of the ravine they were seized by members of the Schutzpolizei and made to lie down on top of Jews who had already been shot ... The corpses were literally in layers. A police marksman came along and shot each Jew in the neck with a submachine gun ... I saw these marksmen stand on layers of corpses and shoot one after the other ... The marksman would walk across the bodies of the executed Jews to the next Jew, who had meanwhile lain down, and shoot him.[171]

For this to be possible to do in a single day they wouldve had to shoot and kill a jew every 2.5 seconds. My mind is blown right now because the holocaust is one thing I never really got red pilled on

No more flags. Shia went innawoods.

>>>white supremacist hand signs

wrong thread i am a fucking autist plz forgive

No. They've always been an anti-white kike organization that should be burned to the ground.

So we've entered a time where pretending to be retarded can actually save the planet?

Fpbp