Norway, how do you feel about this?

Norway, how do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2052461/outrage-as-convicted-german-rape-gang-walk-free-from-court-despite-leaving-victim-14-for-dead-after-judge-says-the-attackers-appeared-to-feel-sorry/
infowars.com/shock-somali-migrant-charged-with-raping-two-disabled-german-men-murdering-victims-elderly-wife/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-05/germany-outraged-after-afghan-refugee-arrested-rape-murder-19-year-old-female-studen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have to treat all prisons of the entire world as one network still in the same hands that used to built and operate these type of institutions in most remote places on earth for god knows how many hundreds of years. For example here in lithuania if you look at the list of names working in department of prisons - it's like UN. Not a single lithuanian name.

I hope he does ok

>be Norwegian
>kill someone
>live in a college dorm for the rest of your life

Good old American education.
The max prison sentence is twenty years, even for Anders

Breivik did nothing wrong, except setting off his bomb at the wrong time.

REHABILITATION

>rap career

(((They))) broke him didn't they?

DUDE LOL ANDERS BREIVIK ONLY GOT 20 YEARS LMAO

Am I wrong? Didn't think so. Did you have a point, or are you here to do more snow ape shit posting?

Hypothetically, would it be possible for me to fly to Norway right now, stab someone to death, then end up in a cushy cell for the next decade or so?

>get out
>court decides if he should still be in
>yes
>does 360 degrees and goes back to jail

Do you know how the Norwegian prison system works, you idiot? At the end of his sentence, a meeting will be held to decide whether or not he gets out. What do you think the answer will be?

He got 21 years + "forvaring", meaning that he'll never get released

It won't happen like that. In no civilized country can you be double charged. The parents of the children he murdered asked for the court to go easy on him, after they debated changing the laws to give him a more harsh sentence.
The places they stay are nicer than college dorms. No walls, they can have knives (cooking) and tools. Toy should actually check out how nice their prisons are.

This will continue until his death. Am I wrong? Didn't think so :^)

seconded

The Norwegian prison system is set towards rehabilitation and not the punishment aspect. State basically wants criminals to learn workable skills and get out and into work, where they can earn the state more money. Rape someone? Who cares. You just need to make us the money so we can build our crazy welfare state.

You can't let a man like Breivik out just after 20 years. He's the worst mass murderer of this century. So what will happen is this: Once the 21 years are over, he will be deemed "not safe for society" and simply remain in prison till the end of his life.

It's totally legit, we're doing this with sick psychopaths like him all the time.

That place seems much nicer than your average dorm. Mine was a broom closet shared by two people with a communal bathroom used by the entire hall.

>it's another "foreign country teaches you about your country" episode

Let's read what it says
>Breivik could be moved
He's also held in "forvaring", so he *could* be let free. However, it's not gonna happen, no matter how much you want it to.

get out, kill someone else, walk back in, repeat,

>American education

wtf i love prison now

After 21 years, he will be evaluated, you stupid nigger. However, no one will ever let Breivik free again.

Do you think this cell is reserved for foreign murderers?

comfy prison.
privacy is pretty big factor in comfort and he gets it

Oh don't say never. If Norway hits hard economic times we might see further right wing groups taking power. Nazi marsh in Frederikstad on 1st of May.

>ywn be imprisoned in a NEET paradise with sexy norweigian boys

not until he converts to the religion of peace, then it would be racist to keep him in the prison dorm

20 years from now when your nation is overrun with mudslimes, he will be viewed as a hero. he will be freed.

He did nothing wrong.

The guy was a wigger when he was a teenager.

Fortunately he got past that...

You might be right. I watched a documentary on it, and they were interviewing parents from that tragedy. The parents were all wishing him rehabilitation, not death or life in prison. I was shocked, so I've spent a few days reviewing your legal system. He might die in prison, but the system favors rehabilitation. Every five years after his first 21 years they will review his case. All he had to do, is prove rehabilitation. I seriously doubt he will die in prison, but it's just from what I read.

>live in a college dorm for the rest of your life
What are you crazy?
You'll get out after a few years for good behavior, the maximum possible sentence is 21 years and even then most people with 21 yr sentence rarely serve more than 10-15 before getting out on good behavior.

Breivik will get another trial after 21 years, depending on what his views and health is he might get out but likely he will be stuck in (((prison))).

This. European-style prisons are built for white people who aren't too violent and don't start shit. American prisons are filled with niggers and spics and you need stuff like widespread solitary confinement, life without parole, death penalty, etc.

It's their laws, you uneducated fucktard.
I'm just quoting their laws. You let people go because they have "sexual emergencies" and sodomized old men. I doubt Germony even has prisons.

I'm already on the plane to Norway and willing to commit a crime.

Now you're just plain dumb. Or twelve.
We don't let rapists go. That was Sweden. Sweden is fucked up beyond repair.

In our country, life means life with the chance of a new trial in 25 years. Chance of a new trial, not guarantee. Sometimes people are paroled, sometimes the opposite happens and it's decided they are not fit to return to society and they have to spend their life in prison. Or a forensic mental hospital. (They have more barbed wires than actual prisons.)
We even have consecutive sentences. The only cases I remember they were doled out was to our 1970s domestic terrorists. Most of whom still reside in prison. Although some of them have been released after 40 years for ratting out their comrades.

A lot of criminals actually go to places like Norway to commit crimes so they get a good prison if they get caught. Norway ends up deporting these kinds of guys.

>The maximum allowable prison sentence in our country will be 21 years!
>Except for you Brevik lol

Kind of defeats the purpose of a maximum sentence doesn't it?

Sentences are for human beings.
Breivik is not. He's a monster that has to be kept in a cage. Or killed, but Europe's to pussied out to carry out executions anymore.

Take it easy Hans, last time your grandpa said shit like that the holocaust happened.

Plain dumb is you. Here's a few results for Germany lets rapists go.

thesun.co.uk/news/2052461/outrage-as-convicted-german-rape-gang-walk-free-from-court-despite-leaving-victim-14-for-dead-after-judge-says-the-attackers-appeared-to-feel-sorry/
>people who act sorry are let go from rape charges
infowars.com/shock-somali-migrant-charged-with-raping-two-disabled-german-men-murdering-victims-elderly-wife/
>this guy is likely to get off because he was drunk at the time
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-05/germany-outraged-after-afghan-refugee-arrested-rape-murder-19-year-old-female-studen
>offender is likely to be reopened to his own country die to him being a minor.
It's ok to rape and murder in Germany, if you're a minor.

I'd continue but it's depressing proving you wrong.

OK, then let's formulate it according to laws.
Legally, I'm sure the Norwegian state has the obligation to keep its citizens safe from harm. Legally, they will be obliged to keep a criminally insane person like Breivik behind locks. If not, there would be a public outcry and laws would be changed so that this could happen.

But we'll see.
It happened in 2011, 2011 + 21 = 2032, so in 15 years we will see what happens.

So all they gotta do is rape a virgin and they get to live rent free and play in a jungle gym? No wonder shits so fucked

Shit is certainly not fucked. the worst thing i have seen in person in my entire life was a blonde woman with a muslim and i'm 99 percent sure he was just a footballer. We're fine don't send help.

l
e
l

He'll be in jail until he dies. Chill.