SHE. FUCKING. WON.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH6ih6aSbOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

old bait.

sage.

Wrong.
*Airhorns*

She did, just not the one you're thinking about.

Say it with me

get over it

sage, this bait is stale rotten

here an image for people to copypasta

reddits that way

I would, but that image doesn't represent a checkmate position?

Have you ever played chess?

*yawn*

I'm retarded... Sorry user.

Checkmate

seen it on youtube, fuck off shill.

>Canadians knowing chess

I wouldn't expect anything less leaf.

>canadian
>posts a nigger
>doesn't understand how chess works

everything checks out

I wonder if anyone actually still goes "YOU DIDN'T WIN" on twitter to this day.
Probably.

/r/equesting some butthurt screencaps.

>won the popular vote
Tyranny of the majority, look it up

SHE.FUCKING.WON.HOLIDAY.IN.THE.WOODS.

That's a false analogy though user, its fallible to use it in an argument.
>inb4 shill
You guys can believe whatever the fuck you want but anyone who can think properly would know that that analogy is incorrect.

r u the cuck sent by the professor ?

Unfortunately, the educational system here in the US is very left-leaning so yes.

IT WAS HER TUUUURRRRRRRRN WAAAAAAH

Every day. Every fucking day.

Every fucking day we have this same fucking thread. I bet you think it's real cool, don't you, you attention whore? “How will I get my (you)s today?” you wake up and ask yourself. You little fucking faggot. You little fucking societal worm. I bet your dad is really fucking proud of his faggot son, isn't he?

But here we are. Same thread as yesterday. Same thread as the day before. Same little Brazil poster following you around and giving you a quick freebie to help legitimize your post. All so you can cultivate your precious little (you)s. Like out time is just to serve you, huh? You inconsiderate prick.

I bet you had no father to teach you about that, did you? I bet you has no nuclear family. In fact, I'm willing to bet you've never sat around the dinner table at a nice, decent Thanksgiving, like a fucking regular, functioning family, without having to sweat whether old-daddy and new-daddy were going to fight. Or whether your faggot cousin or drunk uncle were going to give you away for being a good little cock sucker. No, I bet you cried your eyes out in the fetal position in the corner of the kitchen while the shadow of your step-dad’s fist interfacing with your mom's mouth fell across your pathetic whimpering body before you snuck off to make shitty EDM beats on your dilapidated, inner-city school hand-me-down laptop. Then I bet you raged into thin air with your weak fists, feeling helpless, with tears in your eyes before sneaking out through the window to escape into the freeing anonymity of the city.

Your dysfunctional family left you, so you left your family, like the societal trash you are. And now, here you are, with your self-built desktop gaming PC, built upon the sad wages of your minimum wage job, trying to blow off some steam and get the attention you could never get at home by whoring yourself out on Sup Forums. Same thread. Every. Fucking. Day.

Clean yourself up, your still crying.

sage

FEDERATION
OF
STATES

I'm so used to this shitpost being from other countries.

Will Shillary hags ever recover?

trump had pop vote in more states no fo states won is more important that total votes it is the UNITED SATES OF AMERICA

yes it does the king is pinned by the queen if the king takes the queen the bishop takes the king

Take out Commiefornia, then get back to me with some numbers. Until then, fuck off with your ancient bait.

They'll write in "HIllary Rodham Clinton" in 2020, The 2 million votes that "Defected" from the DNC runner to go to Hillary Rodham Clinton will make NY Go red and Trump, get a 2nd term.

>False analogy
No, it isn't.

The rules of the election have been known for two hundred years. Both candidates agreed to the rules when they filed their candidacy. Based on the rules, Trump won.

it's really not though. the campaign strategy is based on the electoral map--which is why trump was able to clench victory by campaigning tirelessly in the battleground states in the last several weeks. that is the agreed upon condition for victory. the analogy is flawless.

>SHE. FUCKING. WON.
Yet she lost.
Deal with it, sweetie.

Can't think ahead nigger comfirmed

>SHE. FUCKING. WON.

SHE. FUCKING. LOST. 31 OUT OF 50 STATES.

Are you retarded? Tell me where that King is going to move?

>SHE. FUCKING. WON.
There's still a chance, make sure all your friends turn out this Tuesday to vote

Very strange.
It seems like the last two digits of your post number equals your IQ.

Your bait seems to have passed it's expiration date.

Don't forget to sage! :D

Oh shit....
15 seconds apart.

fucking reddit

i like how liberals dont remember this one

>tfw part of hive mind.

EVEN IN YOUR REALITY TUNNEL, SHE "WON" BUT STILL LOST!

MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE IN HISTORY TO BIGGEST LOSER IN HISTORY!

They're both fucking CHECKED too

what is even happening

When Hillary can turn Red States back to Blue, then we can talk about your popular vote.

She could not even win Florida.

Flipping blue states red, and winning Florida is more of a mandate than any popular vote "factoid" that has no legal or historical baring on the election.

THE DNC ARE DEAD, SOON EVEN THE LABEL "LIBERAL" WILL BE A DIRTY WORD WITH OBAMA SPYGATE

no she fucking didnt

no she didn't

TrumpLand is all the low population areas. Thanks.

>Canadian
>posting a nigger
>Doesnt even chess

You double nigger

saged

US election process disincentivises 'blue' people from 'red' states to vote and vice versa.

This yields a result where turnover for the opposite candidate on a 'red' area is lower then expected. If such area is a populous one then a large chunk of people who would have voted, didn't.

So - under current system Hillary 'won', but this is not an indicator that in a proportional voting the same pattern would emerge. For all it's worth, it could have been just about the same.

Eh, sort of
You have to realize that "safe" red/blue states aren't safe at all and switch to the other candidates all the time.

>> 30 million illegals in the US
>> Obama the NIGGER encouraging all of them on youtube to vote in the 2016 election

Yeah she won illegally. Which means she lost

>accept the system in place and go vote
>lose
>O WOW I HATE THIS SYSTEM I HAVE ANOTHER ONE WHERE I WIN INSTEAD
Let's face if if she actually won you wouldn't care about the numbers and would praise the system for the next elections

>SHE. FUCKING. WON.

gay

as in shitty cock gay not cheery happy mood gay

you are a shitty cock person op

True, it is how Trump won. However, you can kind of assume that major urban areas in the east and west coast are mostly Democrat (has been for the last 5 election cycles ) and heartland is going to be Republican. Has been for the last 5 election cycles.

Finding 3 million lost republican votes in NY/Cali should be easy, but finding further Democrat votes in Montana might be difficult.

Point being - if the election system was purely proportional, this particular factor would not exist.

Regarding your map - consider that Republicans of today are Democrats from 1950s and the political divide in the US grows every year. They are at the stage where both sides are so entrenched that they don't even know the principles they stay upon.

there are more voters in inner cities than people over 18 plus non citizens voted as well. She didn't even win the popular vote sans fuckery.

>>sage

We're not a democracy. We're a representative Republic.

Mods need to fucking ban these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=uH6ih6aSbOM

They wont because they are on their side.

mods are libtards?

the delegates, obama.

if they did it would have been 100% bernie...or that other guy no one remembers.

what happened in 1972?

you can report but they hardly even try besides the racemixing/bbc spam and underage bait shit.

i don't cheat at chess, so I know 's pic is valid, leaf

sage. kys though