>>123363620

Fuck I hate this fat cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/685njv/rofl_shareblue_is_trying_to_divide_pol_and_the/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/68aoh7/liberals_in_several_colleges_have_been_assigned/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/689v8x/people_think_trump_is_a_globalist_since_he_called/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not an anti-semite, are you Sup Forums?

>boycotting the entire political establishment and hanging some politicians when?

When are we going to do something about this? Clearly the entire system is rigged. We need to start a revolution, and not a commie one.

Reminder that we've been frontpaged by rebbit

>when when when
You think things are bad enough now?

4D chess :^)

Absolute cancer. Explains the newfaggotry and Reddit meme spam

>/r/the_donald are so delusional they think Sup Forums supports Daddy still after going xbox 180 on everything
I wonder if they just close their eyes on anti-trump threads?

Meh fuck it, let it burn. Hitler already lost. He was our last chance against (((them))). There will probably never be a man like him in the history of man ever again.

"The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

"If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men."

The Emperor wears no clothes.

ITT: People communicating English on a Japanese inspired board with people from all of the world.

>Nationalist globalist
So wait, he's like an expansionist 19th century Emperor now?

Americana rules the waves?

oh god i am saving this

found the post too
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/685njv/rofl_shareblue_is_trying_to_divide_pol_and_the/

They don't close their eyes, the hivemind initiates the inner five year old and they yell "cuck" or "shill" at anything they don't believe in or disagrees with them before promptly leaving the thread.

I'm just saying that things have a good way to fall before the blood of the deserving is spilled. And there will be plenty of blood if you believe that the intensity of a war is proportional to the decadence and degeneracy of the preceding times.

Globalism when it benefits America, such as renegotiating NAFTA to benefit American workers. Does this look like a globalist? Signing executive orders to:
>build the wall
>deporting illegals
>defund sanctuary cities
>hiring freeze and wage freeze for the bureaucracy
>end TPP
>renegotiate NAFTA
>building the Dakota Pipeline
>repeal Obamacare
>prevent agencies from publicly lying
>end wasting taxpayer money on abortions in foreign countries
>denying non-Christian refugees
>blocking immigration from some muslim countries
>5 year ban on government workers lobbying
>restructuring NSA
>orders the pentagon to draft a plan to defeat ISIS and execute the plan
>tried to stop Obama's $221 million to palestine
>restricting H1-Bs
>give more funding to NASA

and
>protecting our Constitutional rights by putting Gorsuch on the SC

Judge Trump by his actions, and as long as he keeps putting American citizens first, you can call him whatever you want to.

It was posted yesterday. Btw they are impossible to raid because the mods are 1984 ideological communism

>nu/pol/ calling the vets of Sup Forums nu/pol/

these are all basically non-events. he hasnt done anything of significance yet apart from bomb syria

>and as long as he keeps putting American citizens first
I'm sure he'll start with that any day now right?

now i know where the people who call me a shill come from

>restructuring NSA
hahahahaha

you can't raid reddit, period. the mods are the same people that browse that sub reddit. they ban people who think outside the cultist mindset. The more they do it, the more it pisses me off. I am buying the most expensive champagne next election because even I know Trump has no chance.

>protecting our constitutional rights
>wants to ban free speech by making holocaust denial a crime

Trump could say "I'm an SJW" and you guys would still come up with some excuse along the lines of "He's just an SJW when it benefits America".

Jesus fucking christ.

IT WAS HER TURN, MOM!

12D backgammon bro

Great rebuttal.

BUT THEN IT WOULD BE LE 93042D CHESS RIGHT GOYS?
LOOK AT THAT BASED BLACK MAN

Was this the guy who did the JEB parody?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/68aoh7/liberals_in_several_colleges_have_been_assigned/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LE_DONALDERS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/689v8x/people_think_trump_is_a_globalist_since_he_called/
THIS LEVEL OF DENIAL
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Honestly, I started the shitposting journey for trump ironically because he made liberals mad and they were both shitty canidates. I hope and pray for better ones next year. By supporting trump though we have invited lots of people who don't get the irony and don't get that Sup Forums is natsoc and libertarian.

>Agreed, you have to deal with the outside world for the benefit of our country. He loves our country and we LOVE him. That's just another thing for the opposition to rag about.
> we LOVE him
>LOVE
It's a straight up cult.

>champaign
Who needs champaign when trump already failed on half of his campaign promises in the first 100 days. You'll be drinking that cancerous subreddits tears for months when he doesn't win. If Hillary could win so I could have my natsoc board back I would do it in a heartbeat.

Well, dammit, if Donald is a Nationalist and a Globalist, then so am I

WE ARE ALL NOW NATIONALISTS AND GLOBALISTS!!!

What are you going to do about it, Antifa?

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

bump