Confession time

Post your confessions Sup Forums I'll go first.

I'm not white, I'm a spic. Born and raised in Miami I've never met a white person in my life unless two half Jerrys (germans) count.

Please don't hate

I've always had a mommy fetish but I've never really come out about it before.

I stole a pencil in year 3

No hate here, everyone knows there is 50% chance an american poster is a beaner.

wish to clarify, am not Mexican, half Costa Rican and Columbian

I supported obama in 2008

>DATA MINE THREAD
DATA MINE THREAD

I forgive you.

i voted for jill stein because she was too cute

I'm a white man, nearing 30, and all but 2 out of the 7 major relationships I've ever been in have been with black women. One of the others was Mexican. Only the one remaining woman was white.

That's like the most vanilla thing ever, were you brought up in a hardcore catholic house or something?

I hate niggers but fap to blacked

I have a brown gf and shitpost on Sup Forums constantly

Knowingly slammed a girl on the daily while her bf was in the military. 10/10 would smash again.

America is about 65% white fuck off.

Had a gay phase in my late teens. Been fucked in the ass twice. Never got an std from it funny enough.
Not gay anymore, I stoped caring.
Still a furfag though. Been a furfag since I was young.

>fornication

My dads side of the family is Jewish. So I guess I'm a self hating Jew. My power level is pretty high though and my iq is in the 130s

>my iq is in the 130s
If you believe that, it's not in the 130s.

And long time gf (who ill most likely marry) is Mexican.

I'm unironically a Nazi.

My gt score is 131. I've consistently scored in the 97th/98th percentile on all standardized tests throughout school

Deal with it

I'm a tranny.

Years ago I found Jehovas witness "anti evolution" comics, but they were all single panels per page.

So I saved them one by one and then put them all together to troll science threads. Now, years later I see them, heavily edited to "disprove" what's in them and seeing people talk like whoever put the comics together is the biggest creationist fuckhead on earth seems kinda surreal to me, because I'm a total atheist myself....I just like shitposting.

I actually believe that Installing a Fascist Government would improve this country

Nice.

i knew my girlfriend of 8 months was dumb as a rock, not compatible, and would not have my children. But i fucked her constantly and came inside of her daily (the pill is sweet). I destroyed her heart when i dumped her and i feel nothing emotionally (physically, i miss her latina butt).

I hear ya bro

But is it in the 1930s?

>Born and raised in Miami I've never met a white person in my life

really? how is that possible?

My Man.

>97th/98th percentile
gt 131

I think I've spotted your error.

When I was young I used to let the family dog eat my ass out.

Feels good man.

In the real 4th Reich you'd be the first to go.

>Just saying.

You ever thought that possibly you're mentally unstable? Every hypothetically put yourself in different situations, as in, you grew up in Somalia living from the next meal to the other... would you still be a fag?

Because the only people living here are fucking Cubans. At least the Puerto Ricans had the sense to go farther north to NY but I'm stuck among loud assholes with no intention of learning English and are more content with living in a bubble. If you go to east Miami then yea you MIGHT meet white people but in west Miami its all spics.

>the weak should fear the strong

Lefty shits always use this retarded argument every single fucking time.

>HURR IN REAL LIFE YOU'D BE THE FIRST TO GO!!! XDDDDD

I have a secret but everyone already knows...
OP is a faggot

i like pregnant women.... the bigger the hotter

Well, they think it applies to others as it applies to them.

Listen to Yuri Bezmenov talk about these people. He hated their guts precisely because he knew exactly what would become of them because he worked with the very guys who planned their murders while they sung their praises.

Watch out for this group called antifa.

Wtf I love centralized banks now

WHEN TRUMP ANNOUNCED HE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, I THOUGH HE WAS RETARDED AND IT WAS A JOKE

>I thought it was a joke

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

>IT WAS A JOKE
Wasn't it though?

The joke has to come full circle by getting him impeached. Just imagine the backlash assblasted burthurtedness.

Seconding this one.

You're pathetic

I've been working on a program that logs IPs and runs a geolocation search on each one.
Once it obtains the latitude and longitude of the poster it finds the address through Google maps and then I report them to the FBI for being Nazis.

Tee hee hee
Remember the six million!

Mossad already has my name.

Muh leaf
Was a milf fan in my 20s, granny fan during my 30s.
Had fun.

I know.

;)

I'm already resigned to the fact one day I may have to answer for my every Sup Forums post.

I regret nothing!
Ignore me if I say I was joking, I was serious about them all, motherfuckers!

The March 15th warning was real.

I wish to marry a cute 2D girl.

>I liek (You). (You) have balls. I liek balls.

Waiting for a happening is my main reason to keep on living and to continue training and prepping.

I'm actually a liberal larping as a racist nazi in order to fit in on Sup Forums.

Mostly because I think its funny.

I'm a Muslim and I support the immigration ban and believe diversity is shit.

I've had sex in my school's chapel on more than one occasion back in HS, I used to pray there before it became a room for sex :(

i fucked my step mum after my dads funeral

Hamsters...torture...a pool...drowning...

I really don't give a shit about the color of your skin and couldn't care less about race mixing. Fuck who you're attracted to, simple as that.

Did it feel like god was watching as you pumped away into your harlot?

I dun did it.

I am not a slav, I am a tatar larping as one.

I don't know if I have anything to confess.

I secretly hate democracy and capitalism. I guess that would make my family mad if they found out.

I want to be a girl and have been on hormones for 3 months

I've tried to quit 4 times because I'm too weak to stand up for myself if people made fun of me and wanna keep hiding in the closet but can't because the pills keep me from experiencing suicidal depression and dysphoria

Post pics

;-;

digits confirms. You sick psycopath.

I only come here for he memes, I don't give a fiddler's fuck about politics.

sometimes on car rides i think about jumping out of the car while we're going 70

Im jealous of all the Indians I see with white gfs and wish I was an alpha Indian too

we all came here for the memes now look at us
we worship an amphybian

I don't think I'm ever going to amount to anything spectacular like they told me I was when I was a boy. Life is going to be very plain, almost white-picket fence like scenario with a great wife I dont deserve and great kids. Maybe thats all I'll ever need to be fulfilled admittedly, and maybe thats okay. I'm 25 and still pretty lost in regards to which direction I want to take my life, but wherever I go I'll still have her and I think thats all I need. Been together for almost a decade and we're still the best thing that ever happened to eachother and I'm more grateful for that than I can articulate.

Also, I don't think I'm fit for this world. Sometimes I wish I was dumber so that I could smile more, but then I remember I need to keep my eyes open, if not for me, then for my bloodline. I'm insignificant in reality and I think I like it that way, but my basic instinct tells me to be on my toes at all times. Maybe you cunts have fucked me up mentally, or maybe you've given me the strength to combat this harsh place. Either way, I love every single one of you. Thats my confession; I know I shouldn't, but I love you all.

I've always wanted a black wife and I always found both white women & the having a waifu concept stupid.

Now I suddenly have fallen for a British/German youtuber who is a little unknown.

sure the nazis wouldnt execute all the neckbeards and inbred trailer trash lol stormfags.

>sometimes on car rides i think about jumping out of the car while we're going 70
It's called a "call of the void" and is a type of intrusive thoughts.
Very interesting stuff.

it felt like I was cucking the Trinity with God's own rod, I had to watch priests touch the altar after all those times not to mention the seats people sat in which we disgraced

Yeah.... ive met them in person wasnt fun

>t. Rajesh larping as a leaf

Checked

are you white?

>Post your confessions
I have a Jewish gf

I'm paranoid as fuck and I have crippling OCD that I've hidden for 8 years.
I can't tell anyone because I'm scared they'll think I'm insane

>I really should get therapy but I'd have to be open about it to everyone

Seriously tho I'm Natsoc but I admit I
>Would bang girls of different races if I got the chance (doubt I'd have a relationship with them tho)
>Would probably try fucking a trap should the chance arise (fuck the sexual jew for making me sttracted to them in the first place)
>I'm now beginning to see penises as better looking than any sort of outie vagina
There's all my degenerate admissions.

> Spic
> Born in Miami

You're just brown. And if you even can't speak properly the language that's just your own poor skills.

Not your brown skin's fault.

I have a sissy fetish

Feels like you're a trapped animal, doesn't it? Fucking sucks, mate.

My Grandfather fought for the Nazi's at the tale end of the war. He has serious dementia now, so he no idea what's going on. I tell him every time I see him that I will continue the good fight some day.

they're getting older though, not likely to be on 4chins

I'm full on 14/88 but i legit have a trap fetish aswell
hhhhhhhnnnnnnnggggggggg

pic related?

I watched 7 seasons of Family Guy before I realized it's not funny at all.

I'm sending out a plan of action (POA) next month to each State's house speaker and governor on how to thwart illegal immigration by seizing and liquidating the assets of illegal immigrants and then sentencing them to prison (hard labor) for 20 years to construct a wall greater than the Great Wall of China.

I'll wait a couple months for their response, then send everything to President Trump with a plan of action (POA) on how to fine and arrest government officials running sanctuary cities and states on charges for defrauding the federal government and RICO.

I'll start dumping copies on Sup Forums once the letters with POAs are sent.