What's going on in east russia? I never really hear anything about it. Is it a mix of russians and Chinese people...

What's going on in east russia? I never really hear anything about it. Is it a mix of russians and Chinese people? Is it just all mountains?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutkh
rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
youtube.com/watch?v=0MkzyOgk_6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz9y9mewG7g
youtu.be/awQDLoOnkdI?t=1m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=Aik3dhKqUac
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh92AiAtta8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_tiger#/media/File:Panthera_tigris_altaica_dark_world.png
youtube.com/watch?v=iEbUKOIVm7I
youtube.com/watch?v=YxJW_pEim2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cold, poverty, oil drilling, and alcoholism.

That's pretty much it.

How fucking crazy do you have to be to live here in 2017? Imagine how redpilled these people are.

I bet that's comfy af tho

Theyre giving out the land for free because nobody wants to live there. Theyre not mixed with chinks, theyre mostly normal Russians. Mongoloid 'Russians' live around kazakhstan

shamanism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutkh

Putin has said he'll give diaspora lands in the east. Not sure how well it's working out, but based on the geography, free probably isn't good enough.

Why though? It doesn't look that bad... What would bother me most are the long distances though

?

Thinking about living in a place like that gives me a weird panicky feeling

LOLd at the redpilled comment.

The future of Russia is in this region.

mostly ethnic russians and natives

Yes, which is exactly what's happening in pretty much 90% of Canada.

Pretty sure there's currently an offer of free land to anyone who comes to settle in certain provinces.
Shit is totally wild and undeveloped.
Also apparently there's a special city for the Jews there.

rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/

Do you have big pipelines in Canada ?

Pretty cool, the last wild west of your world ?

*our

There's a reason you never hear about it

Land area on the map you've posted is about size of Europe and it's very different.
You have here - Yakutia - coal, gold and diamond mining, fairly rich region in mineral resources, size 8xFrance, ~40% etnical Yakuts, but it depends on a city, Neryungri (coal mining) would be more Russian, Yakutsk (capital) and small villages would be more Yakut. Yakuts are turkic speaking, but look to me more mongolian-like.
Then you have here Russian Far east - Habarovsk and Vladivostok - fairly based Russian cities.
Some border cities with China like Blagoveschensk
Or Skovorodino -- big oil terminal
Magadan - Kolyma - where most prominent Gulags were - that's where Stalin got his gold to buy machinery for his industrilization with forced labour, now there are still plenty of gold, i.e. canadian kinross operates there.
it's big area, many different stories

>comment

>your world

Your scales are showing

Are there white people living there?

youtube.com/watch?v=0MkzyOgk_6A

>2350 people
>1175 females
>500 females that are not too young or old
>150 females which are hot
>you have the chance to fuck 50

BUT

>you have no eletricity at night
>often lower than -30Celsius
>almost everyone is drunk
>no internet or pc
>no car
>siberian tigers lurk around
>no running water in case of villages so you have to use a well

Would you?

Too few persons there for anything important to happen.

Yep majority Russians.
Blue areas on the map would be yakuts - but not much - about 0.5mln ppl
There are some other ethnical minorities - like chukchas and some chinks in border cities.
But majority is still Russian by a margin.

I am from far east of Russia ( Khabarovsk). Living in Japan right now . I can say that my town is quite but sometimes weird things happened there. I miss it so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz9y9mewG7g

>implying that won't be the last sanctuary for white people after the downfall and we will be build vikang villages and cities around the freezing coast filled with frigates and destroyers

>but sometimes weird things happened there

Share your stories user

I'm planning on traveling in your area, is it nice ? Can you hunt big games ?

The dream of every white conqueror.

The ground in Russia’s arctic north is permanently frozen, the perfect environment for preserving extinct woolly mammoth skeletons.

Groups of mongs and ruskies travel and set up camps, get wasted and search for the prehistoric remains by using powerful water pumps. There is a demand for the 'ethical ivory' in China. Some cultures believe the powdered rhino horns can cure cancer or some shit.

And also this.
youtu.be/awQDLoOnkdI?t=1m41s

Kind of sounds like it.
Except the wild west was worth settling and East Russia is a tundra nightmare.

>vice

how is that bong doing you reddit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Aik3dhKqUac

My hometown became a little bit infamous because of two girls who was killing pets and making videos how they do that.

I can confirm, my brother does shit like that. It's kinda like small gold rush, though it quietly dies out lately due to oversaturation of supply and more strict border control. People really dislike black diggers because it causes bank erosion and ecological damage. Pretty much typical niger behaviour for the short term benefit.

Here is some more cherry picked footage from the Yakutia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh92AiAtta8

Mostly populated by half-breeds

True but at least no niggers

WTF IS THAT

my gf is from vladivostok, pic related is her on the left
she says there is nothing to do and too many chinks

forgot the damn pic

A half-breed.

Oblivion character creator masterpiece.

Isn't it obvious? She is just a stupid coalburner who wants to suck a lot of dicks in Moscow

She's a QT user, perhaps I'll go and live in Vladivostok.

>People really dislike black diggers
I could imagine
have any pics of your gf squatting in that?

How did you get to Japan? What are you doing there?

Yes, i can. I think it s a good place for travel.

I am studying in language school. language school make me a visa.

this

Were there really towns that had never heard of the Soviet Union after it collapsed ?

It's kind of an urban legend here and I would like to know if it has any real basis.

Entire towns? No. Maybe there were villages of 2-10 people who always lived independently and never had communications with big land, so they could miss the news of ussr collapse, but only for 5-10 years, now everyone knows.

>siberian tigers lurk around
siberian tigers only live in a very small area though. Pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_tiger#/media/File:Panthera_tigris_altaica_dark_world.png

I guess that's small compared to Russia but it looks the same size roughly as Germano-cuckistan.

uncalled for and rude

And how long did it take for these remote region to know what happened to the old Russian Empire back in the days ?

Those tigers tried to emigrate to China after the Kremlin Pedophile molested them. One of them tried twice even.

Im in

them don't car about Russians and our empires, we are just planes, helicopters, new types of medicine
youtube.com/watch?v=iEbUKOIVm7I

Some day helicopters stop flying over, so what

What are the historical/cultural insterst of visting this region ?

Basically Chinks are going.
youtube.com/watch?v=YxJW_pEim2w

Blagoveshensk is on the other side of river to Heihe town of China, Russians come to China the same way every day easily.

Do you hunt ?

Liberating your islands when?

>all Russians ran away to China
Yeah!

10/10
would visit.

>that pic
fucking awesome, the camaraderie they were feeling was off the charts i bet. or, in the russian pov, its just another day

Typical Russian

Snow Turks

That's from before Vice was complete garbage.
I don't smoke.
WallStreetBetz ftw

>that gay ass montage
I thought only American sororities did that shit.

>4:40

Are we just going to ignore this?

they are in prison right now

Were there many Chinese in Khabarovsk?

I would

Are they/will they get raped in prison?

Please say yes.

not so many, but also there is Korean.

no.

Are you ethnic Russian? How did your family end up in Khabarovsk? Why did you move to Japan? Do you like it there?

Kim Jong-il supreme leader of North Korea born in our region.