YOU can prevent this from happening

if you agree to DNA collection and fingerprinting of everyone at birth. The data would be put into a searchable database that would quickly let law enforcement identify criminals.

fuck off

Why so hostile? Some detective trying to solve a cold case has your fingerprints and you're trying to stay off the grid? Why don' you just turn yourself in? You'll sleep better.

I would agree to it.
I do get why someone else won't though

fuck off shill

Of course you would.

I wonder if it ever occurred to you that retaining at least some capacity to be a bad person in private is part of what makes a human a human?
Don't get me wrong, wrongdoers should be arrested, but all this "final solution to the tension between good and evil" stuff should absolutely put you on edge. It's fucked up.

when the tech. advances beyond human ethic you will have disaster. instead of liberating, it will be used to control society.

wake up.

How about you go ahead and kys.

Gloves and bleach.

>"I would agree to it." except in Isreal.

Not gonna happen

>A Goy who can't read in context
My mind is blown

So have serial killers gotten really good at hiding lately, because I haven't heard of any getting caught recently.

It's because most murderers in developed countries get caught before they actually become serial killers

Shitholes like South America though, murders happen there too often for anyone to know there's a serial killer, and since the one thing serial killers crave is attention, it would be pointless

They already doing this in Israel just without the DNA.

I'm opposed it, because it's mean less privacy and in the future we will be fuck and be like slaves

מטומטם, תכונן לפגיעה בחופש התנועה והפרטיות עוד יותר ממה שעכשיו.

>A kike with a superiority complex that thinks goys can't understand context, and responds to jokes with seriousness.
My mind is not blown, confirmed shylock

You're being panicky, no one is disarming you or something and I like the idea of greater ability for cops to identify criminals.

Die kike.

אבל בסוף זה יפגע בנו, לאט לאט שולטים לנו יותר בחיים.

Id rather a controlled society of technological wonders than anarchy that puts us back to the stone age.

FPBP
EAT SHIP OP

זה מגניב וטיפש, אני יכול להשתמש בשירות תרגום מקוון!

>controlled society
plenty of places for that fagget

Cool gif.
Have on me!

They don't work as well as you think

choke on a dick faggot. The CIA allows everything that happens to happen, even making it happen if they want.

Computers and the internet have made it easier to get caught since police can share information and resources across the country.

Oh pls install a micro chip into my anus master

In theory your DNA could be planted anywhere on and anything. And the law would be such that there would be no room for appeal.

imblying the ayylamos didnt do it already.

>זה מגניב וטיפש, אני יכול להשתמש בשירות תרגום מקוון!
לאחר הלבנים, היהודים יהיה הבא בתור

It could also allow them and others to stalk us destroying the anonymity that you know, IS THE REASON YOU AND OTHERS ARE EVEN ON THIS SITE.

Goddamn I always feel terrible when I see the right photo. That poor girl. To think, all it would have taken was for someone to walk by and save her. She also looks/dresses like my first girlfriend, so it makes me sad.

but if we do that what use will cops be?

Always using children to scam people into thinking it's a good.