Is the negro musically superior?

Is the negro musically superior?

How do Sup Forumsmu/ crossover posters explain the fact that African-Americans have created (almost) every single genre of music, even if they are not currently involved in it?

Even as the negro has moved to the UK he has created Garage, Jungle, DnB and ultimately, Grime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X88wG66UDkk
youtube.com/watch?v=2HmyOTGpFIA
indiana.edu/~clcl/Papers/gcox-music entropy-140510.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5045705/
youtube.com/watch?v=BJwyqMY0iUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzkg8JpdPp4
youtube.com/watch?v=mCJkjhNmsoI
youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc
youtube.com/watch?v=JmSvPw_Qzj8
youtube.com/watch?v=NmNGYVJlz6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=o9oqQhx5hoI
youtube.com/watch?v=WOPW9vR5w78
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTIGe1gsXCA
youtube.com/watch?v=bt-RoSzsEKA
ektoplazm.com/free-music/hypnagog-dreaming-in-pieces-ep
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g&index=1&list=FL7iMJrIwrQxVkZQr20hlGtA
youtube.com/watch?v=by3yRdlQvzs
youtube.com/watch?v=lvfOnbxfziI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=X88wG66UDkk

T-Mac is my favorite guitarist and he's black. It's like Yngwie Malmsteen with soul.

No. The negro brings his African emphasis on rhythm to bear only through his introduction European music with its emphasis on harmonic structure and melody.

Without chords and melody negros are just beating on shit.

He's also an amazing piano player.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HmyOTGpFIA

But once the African has access to European melody and harmonic structure he seems to be more prolific.

How do nigger lovers explain the fact that African-American music is the result of African-Americans listening to WHITE anglo, irish, and american folk music?

How? Rock and roll came from both races, its offspring came mainly from whites. Jazz is a puerile version of classical, etc

>Jazz is a puerile version of classical
Jazz actually has its roots in a now largely dead style of Irish folk music, from when Anglos kept irish and nigger slaves together before shipping niggers across the sea.

>Rock and roll came from both races
The consensus seems to be that it was mainly Blacks. Maybe the historical consensus was wrong.

>Jazz is a puerile version of classical
What did you mean by this?

Also, house and techno were created by Blacks in Chicago and Detroit respectively.

Source?

We enjoy music due to its semi-chaotic and emotional nature. Our brains are fine-tuned to seek out a certain threshold of entropy, such that you get bored with the completely predictable, and annoyed by the completely unpredictable.

Highly intelligent people have a higher threshold for musical entropy and don't care for the emotional stimulation as much, and therefore like complicated expositions with intricate melodies -- i.e. progressive rock, classical music, etc.

Black people are more emotional and less analytic, and therefore they prefer music which has a strong rhythm and evokes lizard-brain emotions. That coincides with the sort of music you would want to listen to when you're partying. Its no coincidence that Eminem only got into rap after he suffered a brain injury.

Those shines sure do love to dance.

>Jungle

Niggers are Chimps.

Just Chimp my shit up famalam.

This.

(((historical consensus)))

Source?

Negroes invented the blues because they sang too many freedom songs

e.g.

indiana.edu/~clcl/Papers/gcox-music entropy-140510.pdf

and

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5045705/

Just Google:
"IQ and music preference"
"IQ and music perception"
"Consciousness and entropy"
"Hinton AI curiosity entropy"
"Eminem brain injury rap"

>rock n roll and the blues originated in Africa

Thanks, user.

Europeans invented the tuning system that blacks use to actually make music. They are also responsible for 1,000 years of classical music.

Checkmate, shill.

This is a stupid discussion because different cultures excel at different aspects of music (how do you even define music?).

Europeans are the undisputed masters of harmony. African music is more complicated rhythmically. Music from India is more complicated melodically.

See,

>Music from India is more complicated melodically.
lol, really?
Also, what's the distinction between melody and harmony?

See,

>1,000 years of classical music.

Nothing Africans have done musically can compete with that except for Jazz, which is ~100 years old, and is still somewhat limited in it's expressive scope (it has to at least sound a certain way, or it's not Jazz).

Melody is the horizontal aspect of music and harmony is the vertical aspect.

A melody is a single, linear line of music. For example, the vocals in a pop song. Harmony is when more than one note sounds at a time - in other words, the blending of all the notes in the song so that they form harmonies when played at the same time.

Black people naturally have a better ear for music. They're more able to pick up an instrument and start playing it without much practice. But white people and asians especially are usually better at understanding theory and playing from a more left-brain pov. Personally black people are usually my favorite musicians. Check out this current math rock artist

youtube.com/watch?v=BJwyqMY0iUQ

Negro music is a weed that has systematically choked and destroyed the folk music traditions of Europe.

Rock and roll was not worth putting up with niggers' shit. On the contrary. They deserve gassing just for inventing rock and roll.

>Be Mugambo
>Tribal African
>One day, you decide to bang on your bongos
>You begin to sing
>"Choomongo Bootata!"
>You roar ecstatically
>"Gooratoo Gotati!"
>You screech and grunt like a proud alpha chimpanzee
>"Dodada Rutata!"
>You shake the Earth beneath you, waking the denizens of Africa
>Slavers from a rival tribe invade your village, and before you could be captured, you finish your song in an orgasmic melody
>"OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD!"

They are. But whites are intelligently superior.
Together you make america absolutely superior.

Europe got envious and wanted to get them musicians too, but only arabs cannot into arts so music and fine arts are forbidden in their butthurting shitholes.

I'm pretty sure Jews are responsible for the proliferation of Rock music, not blacks.

The negro is more in touch with his animal nature. Negro music appeals to our base, earthly, telluric instincts.

From where I come from we call that talent.

And there's no point in being a musician without it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vzkg8JpdPp4

Are you mad? What's wrong with r'n'r? Folk music is boring as fuck.

Part 2:

>Be Mugambo's descendant
>Be the voice of a generation
>You sign up with a record label
>Your manager, Mr. (((Goldbach))) wants to record your sweet songs
>"BLOOD MONEY NIGGA MIBBA DIBBA BITCH NIGGA!"
>You sing with the energy of a thousand suns
>"EY EY EY, GRATATATATATATATATA!"
>You exclaim like a charismatic revolutionary
>"WHITE HOS IN DA HOUSE, FUK DA POLICE!"
>You sing, as a white glow surrounds you
>"KILL WHITEY, DEY DA DEVIL!"
>Everything around you begins to shake
>"I DA NIGGEST, YOUZ A BITCH ASS NIGGA!"
>Energy envelops you
>"OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD!"
>As you ascend into the heavens

There was a time when blues music was the most ground-breaking stuff out there, all performed by blacks. It's the reason we got rock and roll. After that, save for Chuck Berry and Hendrix, the greatest musicians have been predominantly white.

We don't even use the same tuning system that was used back in the 1800s, moron.

>Also, house and techno were created by Blacks in Chicago and Detroit respectively.

other way around

house in detroit, techno in chicago

Well the most succesful rapper in the world i white (Eminem) so whites beat blacks even in their own music.
Still the musicindustry is run by the jew so it's all the same shit.

> Funk
> HipHop
> Detroit Techno
> Chicago House
I guess you missed it all.

>lol, really?

you ever hear those 30 minute sitar solos?

youtube.com/watch?v=mCJkjhNmsoI

talent can definitely be developed tho. I don't have a natural musical bone in my body, but 2 years ago I decided I wanted to learn how to shred on guitar, and now people say that I'm a prodigy or that I have "the gift" but that's just because people don't want to accept that anyone can learn to play at a high level. It just takes practice.

Being most popular doesn't make him best.

Come on Ivan, I like ODB but he's not a great technical rapper at all, he raps like a gorilla

>african-Americans have created (almost) every single genre of music

>Grime
>A good thing

fuck off you nigger lover, Grime is probably the worst genre of music in the world, just one step below Hip-Hop

not gonna lie a negro made one of my favorite songs. His voice accompanied by that organ in the background chorus really makes the hairs on my arm stand up
youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc

ODB had the flow, and what eminem does is not even music. It's chinese children playing acoustic guitars.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmSvPw_Qzj8

I know what the consensus is, but I'm just quoting Bob Dylan. I don't really care for a consensus in a field like this, there aren't any real scholars imo

the whole video you linked is basically just stoned jamming in the key of Dflat major and then at some point it transitions to Dflat phrygian? I just skipped around so I wasn't able to analyze the whole song. It may sound impressive because it's on a sitar but I didn't hear anything mindblowing on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmNGYVJlz6Y

I have the sense that even if you manage a great technical level you can't reproduce a particular sound that people with the natural abbility for it can do with ease.

I don't believe that music played by non virtusos it's bad, just not the same honest reaction you get from someone that has that something.

They didn't "create" anything. Every form of music attributed to blacks has been "created" by them using white created instruments and modifying white created forms of music.

wrong. Africans invented the drum and a few woodwinds. string instruments and macbooks are a white thing tho

>The consensus seems to be that it was mainly Blacks
>consensus

You misspelled "propaganda".

Their base was good, but white people perfected it.

Fine. They get to claim credit for beating on a log with sticks then.

white ppl musics are bug-tier

There is no 100% negro music from america that is black only dispite them claiming it is theirs and only theirs. Quite childish of them.

Jazz for an example started as a mixture of Spirituals, Mississippi river boat bands, and French and Spanish piano music.

That's true. My ear isn't developed enough be able to figure out everything by ear. And I've certainly met some people who can hear more complex chords, like seventh chords, six, nine chords, and their hand goes right to the correct notes without even knowing the letter names of any notes or what key it's in or knowing any theory at all. But in my experience having perfect pitch doesn't translate to playing tastefully and it can actually be a roadblock to producing captivating orginal music. Alot of these born virtuosos are in boring nujazz bands that no one gives a shit about. You can't be born with soul, you have to earn it, no matter who you are.

Also having perfect pitch isn't really a yes/no. Its more of a spectrum that everyone is on.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9oqQhx5hoI

Another thing I have noticed that people have more affinity with certain styles, therefore they don't play everything the same.

He world of music it's infinte and there's more things than being good at making music a determined way.

As one friend once tell me, "you don't create music, you discover it" the chords progressions were always there.

>Black people naturally have a better ear for music.
i agree with this, but what is the reason?

definitely. I can't play jazz for shit, but gypsy jazz is easy as pie for me. Is it because gypsy jazz is alot simpler? that probably has something to do with it, but I've also got lots of happy dimished melodies bouncing around in my head, so I can come up with those tunes easy. I don't really care about all the super dissonant popular jazz and I can't play it very well. Also I'm really good at bluegrass style even though I don't listen to it

youtube.com/watch?v=WOPW9vR5w78

Niggers can't into complex genres like classical, traditional or metal music.

And I'll be fair, jazz is for actual intelligent black people (which is why jazz is dying).

More in touch with their emotions which allows them to hone in on the harmony Is the best guess I have

also better instinctual sense of rhythm

I really like black musicians, jazz etc especially when emotional, I wont deny that emotional music is one of their great qualities

When did blacks suddenly stop playing instruments?

The way some try to deny early white jazz musicians is insanity

>More in touch with their emotions which allows them to hone in on the inner violence Is the best guess I have

>also better instinctual sense of cracking sku-WURL STAAAA, WURL STAAAA!

(((music)))

>blacks can't into metal
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTIGe1gsXCA
youtube.com/watch?v=bt-RoSzsEKA

>grime
Literally British rap, as far as I know.

Aryans invented music.
We will always be better because we did it first.
But you shitskins are free to enjoy our innovation.

yep, because psy trance, trombones, pianos, violins, opera, orchestral, choral music, just to start, were invented by black people. who wuz kangs. baka

It's a completely different instrumental style to hip hop.

We all were "created" in Africa too. It's called evolution - we took their genes and adapted to be better. We took their music and adapted it to be better.

Why are they called black people if they're not really black and they're not really people?

>he still believes in the "out of Africa" theory

>I am so smart because i listen to complicated music

Go back to facebook

i'm just putting this out there:

>>ektoplazm.com/free-music/hypnagog-dreaming-in-pieces-ep

What black music, exactly? I can't think of a single genre where whites aren't better than blacks, except for Jazz.

Lmao fucking white people trying to explain away blacks superior musical talents

We wuz musicians and stuff guys! Derp!

I fuck with XXXTENTACION's wavy music give this shit a listen boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g&index=1&list=FL7iMJrIwrQxVkZQr20hlGtA

that was awful, gb2sndcloud fgt

when there is no appreciable difference between the lyrical complexity of a fucking nursery rhyme and the latest pop greatness, then you know the music is shit, and the people listening have the bar set really low. 95% of music is repetitive, vapid, shite.

.t paul

fuck that. He's singing out of key in a low range drone about puerile 12th grade drama. shoot me now.

generic aids.

If any of you think a nigger could come up with baroque music I don't know what to say

Nigger music made by a white person not trying to act black is always superior to a nigger making it.

>generic aids
objectively wrong.

Nope, anyone can be superior if studied music hard.
Also the world would be better with less hiphop crap and more blues and soul.

suh-lmm-mmm-nnnn-thh-u-mmm-uhnly-unn-muhh-u-chmmm-muh-dukkk

Not even close
LMFAO
youtube.com/watch?v=by3yRdlQvzs
Racism is getting to your head, playing with ya feelings.

sorry if it hurts your feelwings you'll grow out of it but it really is that bad m8

>Is the negro musically superior?
youtube.com/watch?v=lvfOnbxfziI

>forgetting europe

White people are talented as well, don't disregard classical. But honestly yes black people are great musicians and entertainers, their smiles lighten up rooms.

Only problem is the uh... "producers" these days promoting nonsense brat rap. That negro that plays music for Colbert is a fine example of a talented negrlo musician. Politics be damned, he can make a house get down with it.

Love music. Truly brings together westerners of all shades and stripes.

Part of the reason the Batackan massacre bothered me so much. Just people listening to music..