How legit do you guys think this is?

How legit do you guys think this is?
>1. NK and Iran
NK is self explanatory and Iran was just on the news yesterday

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/us-navy-fires-warning-flare-iran-vessel-persian-47022854

>2. Civil War

This whole manufactured AntiFa situation is gonna go hot, it's been proven they're working with law enforcement and the entire city of Berkeley. Apparently George Soros is funding La Raza too.

>3. Donald Trump and Soros

Half his cabinet is Jewish so that wouldn't shock me. Jared Kushner and George Soros have substantiated ties.

>4. Transitioning time

I can't add anything to this aside from the fact is that the government would swoop in pretty quick a la Rodney King.

>5. Fukushima

Wouldn't doubt it. Just think about it. It's worse than Chernobyl.

sputniknews.com/world/201704271053078015-russia-japan-putin-fukushima/

>6. Aliens

What's up with all these alien threads lately? Something is up there. Something is going on in Antarctica as well.

>7. Europe

Marcon is an obvious plant. The silent majority are tired of the EU's shit.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/meet-real-emmanuel-macron-consummate-banker-puppet-bizarre-elitist-creation

>8. Humans before us

I can't give any input, but maybe it has something to do with Antarctica.

>9. Obama wasn't born in America

If it's true I'll shit my pants. America will freak the fuck out. There's still investigation going on over his Birth Certificate. His background has been under scrutiny lately. I hope this one is true.

>10. Ice Caps are completely melting

scientificamerican.com/article/the-arctic-is-a-profoundly-different-place-now/
climatecentral.org/news/rapid-climate-change-arctic-21389
msn.com/en-ca/weather/topstories/arctic-climate-warming-higher-and-faster-than-expected/ar-BBAjmpz?ocid=st

Thoughts anons? Something isn't right and we're all feeling it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/trump-gives-pentagon-power-to-determine-u-s-troop-levels-in-iraq-syria/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6757n0/antarctica_some_interesting_cables_from_wikileaks/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5fzyyr/can_we_get_a_list_going_of_all_the_elites_that/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115248344/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115295126/#q115295126
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8c1aEjPjCaAZTkzQkdmTHJneXc/view?usp=sharing
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/moscow-and-beijing-join-forces-bypass-us-dollar-global-markets-shift-gold-standard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This won't end the way Soros and his friends think it will. Blood will be shed

If Trump and Soros are on the same team, they want a reaction so they can move forward to the reaction. Sure, there might be a day of the rope, but local law enforcement and the national guard would outnumber and overpower any belligerents.

bump

Nk and iran share nuke and missile tech

Nk may also have produced/assisted syria with chemical weapons

That's what I'm thinking. If the lid blows on this the United States will have "just cause" to invade Iran and Syria. Also doesn't help this just happened.

cbsnews.com/news/trump-gives-pentagon-power-to-determine-u-s-troop-levels-in-iraq-syria/

bump

Antarctica again. What is happening there?

One last bump

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6757n0/antarctica_some_interesting_cables_from_wikileaks/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5fzyyr/can_we_get_a_list_going_of_all_the_elites_that/

No one knows, but there's too much going on there for it not to be something substantial.

Fuck it, one more

To add to your second point
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115248344/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115295126/#q115295126

They cover how Obama and company funneled funds from settlements going to homeowners after the 08 financial crash, towards La Raza, BLM and others. Not just Soros that's doing that.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8c1aEjPjCaAZTkzQkdmTHJneXc/view?usp=sharing

I feel this was overlooked by most

I thought this was widely known? Some Pakistani rocket scientist also sold the ICBM specs to NK from Iranian blueprints.
Same with nuclear technology.

Holy shit, thanks for the info. There might be a La Raza general thread later, those links will come in handy. I can't thank you enough for sharing.

No problem. Spreading freedom feels good.

It's known, but I'm sure after the Iraqi invasion the US Government doesn't want to risk an invasion without having something physical as evidence. The WMD trick worked once, but it won't work again.

But why would that be reason to invade? The dude who sold the schematics is already taken out by Mossad.
Also, if it's true that the satelite carries a nuclear load big enough to fry the US electrics I think that's reason enough to not invade.

i believe in the following

but seriously is is like op pic is just a bunch of conspiracies and other things we already knew about

I can't really think of anything more substantial than the fact they don't have a ((central)) bank. It might have something to do with the Petrodollar as well. It's waning in influence, it could be a move to delay said waning.

I knew of most of them, but aliums, Iran, and Fukushima are wait mainly caught me off guard.

Thanks for everybody who honestly answered the survey. You will not even get the chance winning a 50 Shekel gift card for amazon
>t.The Data Mine Crew

Kek that's another tactic for shilling. Instill the fear of shilling so much everyone ends up becoming a shill. I'm just trying to get some damn truth.

I must laugh flatlander. The one that will affect you the most you don't believe in.

If you try coming here when it gets wet, you better be humble and hardworking.

That picture was very cool. Didn't know about that.
Who could possibly be a contender for a replacement? China is too full of fakery for it to be stable, UK is filled with uncertainty, same with the Euro.
Swiss Francs? Yen? Just brainstorming here

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/moscow-and-beijing-join-forces-bypass-us-dollar-global-markets-shift-gold-standard

Related link

Maybe a Yuan backed by some sort of gold standard to make it legitimate.

it won't happened anytime soon and i would rather drown than go to your shitty ass country bitch

>123373460
>truth
no you don't
And this has nothing to do with muahh paranoia shillgeddon. Just capitalizing on something that hasnt been greatly capitalized on yet. Just Fuck Off. The data you are gathering here is still not honest, or better you cant for sure say what is and what isnt. Taking it serious beyond personal interest, (and yes you claim it is what you do but what you cant prove) is very negligent and just proves the individual doing is a moron.

That does seem like a possibilty. Neither is stable by itself but together it might have a bigger punch.
And as the article indicates, that might be setup to happen like this. Which strengthens the possibility in my mind.

Jealous Dane Alert! Hide your oil!

Listen man, I'm just a white kid in suburban America. I don't have an ulterior motive. I'm just worried about what's happening in the world and I want to make sure my family is protected. I'm not data-mining

>Hey Iam a white kid
heyfellowkidz.png

It all comes down to oil. It runs the world after all. America definitely has a vetted interests in continued control over the world's oil supply. DESU all this Holy War stuff is mostly BS and draws away attention from the liquid gold.

C'mon man, stop shitting up my thread.

Its really about time to go after the Sup Forums advertisers and segment relevant data miners. I would be happy to use what I learned to take out some jews capitalizing on this poor little board. Like targeting small online shops who obviously sell Sup Forums themed merchandise.

Yeah. I can sense how that's done living here. I see my government parroting US wishes. Media follows US media to a shockingly high degree. They had the pizzagate "debunkings" translated and posted on several of the biggest online newspapers here.

Your wish is our command. Our wish is forgotten.

>muh oil

This isn't where you try to reduce uncertainity for your 0% interest rate """"investments""" subsidised by tax dollars. You like to play with the big boys and own some nice unimportant things, have the money to bang children in Thailand. YOU WILL HANG BESIDE THE TRAITORS

We paid you a very fair sum for the rights, thank you very much.

Calm down Fritzl, think of your blood pressure.

Set up thread for this, always fun when we have a goal.

Not to forget the e-celebs like Jew Shapiro, and the new ones who use the ideas and memes to pay for dildo wielding dykes with purple hair fucking them unlubed into their kike loving assholes. This ISNT REDDIT, This ISNT TV, THIS ISNT AN AD PLATFORM

THIS IS A FUCKING SOUTH VIETNAMESE BASKET WEAVING ENTHUSIASTS BOARD able to gather so much autism that it could take out a countries information networks. STOP THIS SHIT NOW OR SEE HOW YOUR FAMILY WILL PAY ON LIVE STREAM

What are you getting at?

I feel his presence...

Motherfuck.
Confirmed to be a little Jew who spent his Bar Mitzva money to start a astrosurf org in the basement of the local synagogue.

Oh just doing what autism does best, hijacking and crashing with no survivors

>the US Government doesn't want to risk an invasion without having something physical as evidence.
It isn't possible to get a dumber population than the one present in the US. Sufficient evidence is the last thing the US is concerned about. More likely, they are trying to figure out if they can actually win one last push with their military to stave off the total obliteration of the dollar.

Goddammit I'm not a shill or a kike.

I believe you, or I don't. But it's fine.
The Austrian does have a point with though

Very true. Point noted.
Apparently Google may be at the heart of it. When you do a reCAPTCHA you're giving Google permission to access your information. Notice there's a Privacy and TOS link under it?

I don't. Turn on legacy captcha under settings. Gives you this instead

Yes they are doing it for the big boys
But those who fuck up the board on a micro level are fucktards unironically doing surveys, even if out of personal interests to compare how they fit into the environment. I post maybe 3 threads a month when there is information to share. A chan doesn't have to have 10K threads a day getting archived, it is unnatural

Thanks for the info. I'll do that.
I fell for one of those once. One asked "Do you think Jews are at the root of all problems in the world?". That's some next level kikery. Even worse than the Jew who made the Ben Garrison edits.

be honest with yourself OP you are doing the same, you are part of the cancer recreating the narrative on a sub structural level, see
>How legit do you guys think this is?
>non archived clickb8
>Thoughts anons?
>Something isn't right and (((we)))'re ALL feeling it.

You use the jew methods for yous to pet your ego. Why not making a informative 5 post OP and copy pastaing when it gets slided. even add an tl;dr for new friends

>the fukushima radiation is a lot worse than they are reporting it to be
stopped reading right there

Why?

>filename
>flag
>pic
>[adapts artifically created buzz words to capture shills]
nice gät btw

I'm old enough to remember

>CALIFORNIA IS A NUCULAR WASTELAND NOW WERE ALL GONNA DIE
>fake radiation maps
>using geiger counter near naturally occurring thorium minerals

keep that shit in >you are le shill xd
not an argument

Sounds pretty legit to me

I don't see anything on that list that doesn't sound not only possible but likely

Pic related

Alien is bullshit

Iran - Best Korea is questionable

Why is anyone surprised that Fukushima radiation might be really bad and people try to cover it up, that's duh!

>not an argument
Hey Molyjew

>Trump and Soros
This is one I'm really hoping for. The more links between Trump and the Zog the more we can redpill normies on the JQ.

MASSIVE ESCALATION IN SYRIA

THIS IS VIETNAM ALL OVER AGAIN

>t. adolf hitler

Lol! How the fuck will they do that? Support both sides with weapons and equipment?

I remember too, I remember US sailors cancer rates. I remember the core melted trough the foundation and into the groundwater.

The next reserve currency will be the IMF's SDR. After the next stage of the financial crisis in which the US dollar will lose a significant amount of its value, the IMF will step in as the so-called saviour presenting a new global currency of the SDR basket.

Preparations have already been made with the Chinese giving their approval via a 10% weighting of the SDR basket with the Yuan last October.

Look into what Jim Rickards has to say about this for more information.

Note I'm not fucking around with this comment either. It is looking increasingly likely that this is going to be their play over the next few years. I have been studying this stuff for years and assess that they will push the IMF SDR as the new global reserve currency by the end of this decade (by that I mean anytime between now and 2020).

do you even understand how radiation works?

>What's up with all these alien threads lately? Something is up there.
The 100 year anniversary of the first Fatima apparition is coming up May 13. October 13 is the anniversary of the final apparition, where a crowd of 70k people went to see what they believed to be a Mary and baby Jesus, but probably was actually a huge UFO light show. The children 'Mary' appeared to were given three secrets which basically predicted the World Wars and Communism. The Vatican has been very strange about the third secret, but are suspiciously involved in astrobiology. I highly suspect some strange news from the Vatican this year, unless commie pope tries to cover it up.

this is just bullshit, I saw that thread when it was up and the OP admited it was bullshit and he was just copying pic related so his screencap would be shared by idiots like (you)

Pretty sure having a live core cooking in the groundwater isn't good for you.

This was from a cover from an issue of the Economist in the 80s. ((Rothschilds)) own The Economist. Coincidence?

I forgot about you, thank you burger for bumping.

>Special Drawing Right. An artificial currency unit based upon several national currencies. The Special Drawing Right serves as the official monetary unit of several international organizations including the International Monetary Fund, and acts as a supplemental reserve for national banking systems. For members of the IMF, the Special Drawing Rights can be used to settle trade balances between countries and to repay the IMF. An IMF member country has to supply its own currency to another member country in exchange for SDRs, unless that country already holds a certain specified amount of SDRs.

thanks for bumping. This is really fucking interesting. An own thread perhaps?

I'm pretty uninformed about economics. I doubt I'd be able to make a thread that can stand on its own merit.
Can you post some links or redpills?

Maybe you don't feel confident doing it, but maybe someone more well versed in economics could

If the UK user is reading this, PLEASE make a thread. The only thing I can add is that civil chaos and foreign war would make a perfect problem for an international currency to "solve".

If I remember correctly, op didn't say it was bs. Everyone was shitting on him in the thread. So he said he gives up.

>civil chaos and foreign war would make a perfect problem for an international currency to "solve"
Not just a new currency but a new world government, led by a new messiah.

That's been their plan for...well, forever. And they're almost ready to begin the final stage.

Kushner and his apocalyptic supremacist Zionist cult must be stopped.

Not the choccy milk....

Oh god dammit. A degenerate anime forum versus a several millennia old Zionist world domination group. What a fucking life.

Who knew this was the secret door to freeing humanity, huh?

"Truth is stranger than fiction"