Daily reminder r/The_Donald that the Jews are the real problem

Daily reminder r/The_Donald that the Jews are the real problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz&sandbox=1
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hating the white man more than Pajeet

Shame on you Sup Forums

I don't hate groups of people, I can hate individuals and people who partake in gangs doing bad things. But I don't hate people who are involuntary in a group, and other people from that group does some bad stuff. That would be unfair for the good people.

>Anglos
>103 votes
you guys did it for the lulz right?

This is true and don't let nobody tell you otherwise. Be on alert, many Kyke flags popping up here lately, the slithering degenerate bipedal rats are trying to do some bizzare damage control.

Sage them. Or better yet, kill them when you get the chance.

I hate almost everyone.

Its just Turks and Germans that voted anglo, success breeds jealousy

>I hate Jews the most because I'm an autist who browses Sup Forums 24 hours a day and believes everything he sees like a gullible idiot

>Therefore if you don't hate Jews as much as I do you need to leave my hug-box immediately

*autistic screeching*

those votes are all from jews, muslims, and niggers

Did Bobby Sands stop eating his potatoes for the "lulz"?

>the slithering degenerate bipedal rats

How does someone get to the point where they're literally foaming at the mouth with hatred towards people they've never met?

Is it too many video games? Is rap music to blame? Hormones in meat?

>implying Jews are white.

Why only 'almost'?

Daily reminder this is a Muslim subversion thread.

Was in that thread, quite disheartening. Even if it is LARPing the LARP is that if we get rid off the Jews other problems will sort themselves out

I like Syrians for some reason.

You sided with Muslims in an earlier thread you made, well guess who made this thread and was yesterday trying to turn Sup Forums fully against you all?

Never thought id see the say when there would be people that i hate more than Niggers

It's true, Sup Forums has cured me of my hatred for Muslims when I realized the Eternal Goy is a thousand times sicker, more evil, and more depraved with much less excuse.

I can forgive a dog for biting me, but I wouldn't forgive a man for doing so.

The NUMBER ONE comment in all of these thread is that "JEWS ARE (((((BEHIND))))) MUSLIMS" so of course the stupid little sand monkeys are jumping on that excuse to exculpate their stupid sand religion.

I feel sorry for them, it's you Western Europeans who are the really evil pieces of shit who come up with these memes and propagate them.

Lol comming from a cucked swedish muhammed. How does it feel to get your woman raped dailey by sand niggers? How can you bitch about jews while your country is getting fk hard by pedophiles?

kek get gassed

I hope you get all the shitty things you deserve too, neo-Pakistan, although I would certainly draw the line at extermination because I'm not evil like you are.

its ok, all the chinks/gooks will bathe in radioactive fire, the lucky ones will have a relatively painless death. The ones invading canada will have it worse off, they will get the rope along with the traitors

Your the real idiot for taking memes serious.

>Canadians killing Chinese

Ha ha yeah, no, lol, not even close.

Lol, tell that to Sup Forumsacks, not me, I think it's fuckin stupid but people seem to genuinely believe it.

And the Yellow Jew reveals himself, buttblasted chink, nothing to see here, move along

Without the Jews we wouldn't have Muslims here.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz&sandbox=1
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

CASE IN POINT: I'm not Chinese... I just don't think you understand anything about Canadian society if you think there's some sort of imminent race riots against Chinese people.

And i dont think you understand anything about this board, either lurk more or just GTFO.
And there are memes for a reason u idiot, there is a half truth in all of them

what's with all the Dutch retards lately?

Ahhh because one jew made one video? Nice baiting kiddo, try looking at statistics and lets count down the years before you speak arabic, shitskin.

Are all Canadians cucks lately? Keep huggin muslims.

Or, better yet, don't.

>hating the white man

GET THE FUCK OFF POL, SLITHERING KYKE.

>under 10k votes in over 72 hours
weak for a board with such a trafic. and yeah cuckedemia will think it is a big n.
you failed

The Eternal Jew is a meme for a reason, who do you think is agitating them in the middle east? America or Isreal using American blood and money? and What's this boards take on the Zionism problem that is affecting america With alot of their politicians being Isreal first instead of America first?

It's not just americans though, they are in the shadows, in the goverments and the media and the banks

>With alot of their politicians being Isreal first instead of America first?

You no nothing about international politics

That's BS. That's one woman in some shitty organization called Paedea. You really must think jews are all-powerful that a few of them can completely control every Swede. It actually started with Olof Palme; when he came back from the US his political views were changed and he believed he could build a better more equitable society. It was, as usual, a smug, beta Swede who has communist sympathies who was the progenitor of the multiculti movement. But Swedes, being the smug communists they naturally are, think they can do no wrong and are the most moral people on earth, and so completely ignore their own people's complicity in it, the vast majority of Swedish leftists, feminists etc who were involved in the movement.

Of course, even if it were true, it shows how weak and pathetic the Swedish people are that they can be completely controlled, mind and soul, by a bunch of people who make up 0.1% of the population.

In conclusion, you're being disingenuous, focussing exclusively on the Jewish role when Swedes were responsible for the overwhelming majority of their own problems, and even if you were correct, surely that shows how weak, beta, gullible, worthless and pathetic your own people are?

Either way, your ideology and beliefs are retarded.

>only 7 votes for spics
Should at least be higher than chinks and pajeets

Isreal is nothing but a drain on America, what have they gained by supporting them?

An ally in the middle east? A controlling point near Iran? An extra vote in their favor in UN votes? ect.

You think way to small.

Jews are not white, rabbi.

Can't you niggers read? It puts Anglos and Germanics at 5% and 3% respectively and puts the Pajeets at 2%

did you read the translated wikipedia page that I liked you?

Why didn't you read this?

Anglos are Germanic.

Im reading what your saying, but all i can think about is your sister being raped and you having a nice sand nigger dick in your mouth. Post again when your country is less of an cuck.

THIS 100%.

THE JEWS WILL CAUSE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD UNLESS WE STOP THEM.