When exactly did the USA become a Jewish country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_in_New_York_City
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

around 1800's when rotschild take power in banks

when they got hold of the central bank

It was founded by Masons.. so its very birth.

Since it's establishment.

Around 1609 when the (((British Empire))) showed up.

Day Trump set foot in office

1913, when the Federal Reserve was created. Fuckin' bankz n shiet.

by masonic proxy

See: Jekill Island FED

Jewnald Drumpf.

He is here

>prophetic
hmmm. That cartoon is just too much.

Circumcision didn't become a thing until that second religious revival during the latter 19th century.

this. all need to do is follow the money.

masonry was luficeran, only kike dominated since late 19th century

your country is basically a satanic creation but it wasnt kike dominated

HOLY SHIT

eppin

le pen will win?

ok thats it
I am a believer now too

Holeeee shit

America belongs to him now.

HEIL

what would america do without the jews?
Press T to say Thanks to all the happy merchants who have made america what it is today.

Wew

FALL ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY

Late 1800s with the wave of kike immigrants from eastern yurop. By 1965 the takeover was complete.

low quality

Praise

Mid-20th century after influx of Jews from WWII.

You can see the moment it happened.

New Amsterdam became Jew Amsterdam in 1660 when Dutch Jewish slave lords moved from Brazil after Portuguese takeover. New Amsterdam was founded in 1654. Okay, not really. The bulk of Jews came over in the late 1800s.

Satan with the double sequential double dub penta Antichrist trips making me reply in the thread so my mom doesn't die.
You fucking bastard.

1913 I believe.

It should be noted that the US had and used the opportunity to displace Jewish power. In Europe you had the Rothschilds. In America, relatively free of establishment money, the Aryan robber barons were free to innovate and become the hyper-rich individuals. Rockefeller, Carnegie, and the like. It was sort of a blank slate, or untapped land.

lel

Lel wrong, it has been subverted for a long time. As soon as peaceful relations and cooperation reassumed with Britain (((eternal anglos))) which was subverted first and the Vatican which is part of the top level subvertionists.

(OP)
New Amsterdam became Jew Amsterdam in 1654 when Dutch Jewish slave lords moved from Brazil after Portuguese takeover. New Amsterdam was founded in 1625. Okay, not really. The bulk of Jews came over in the late 1800s.

The Russian pogroms of the late 1800s had a larger effect on Jewish immigration to the United States.

ffs i'm ready for all of the autism that follows this post

1490's

Before USA was a thing

PRAISE KEK

>the jewwwwuice runs everything
>it isn't the fault of the idiot people
>its clearly the jew

Q U I N T
U
I
N
T

witnessed

I hope that everybody realizes that we're going to get
within the next day or two.

Yeah sure. Idiots are partially to blame.
That said, you cannot ignore the fact that there is an entire holocaust of Jews in your country.

Praise him!

1874ish it started

Hamilton fought to get the central bank controlled by the Rothschilds. It got shut down.

After the war of 1812 Madison conceded the country again to the Rothschild central bank again and got it running by 1816.
But Andrew Jackson wasn't done saving the country, he fought the war of 1812 and he continued that fight against the bank, and got it shut down.

It was given away to the Rothschilds a third time in 1913 when the Fed was created.

They never give up. They lost multiple times, and just kept coming back.